WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Tell me about GRADS

Jimmyv

Reaction score
I’ve been here for a year or so. He seems to have been banned and reinstated, maybe multiple times. Though anything I’ve read over the past year seems to be the inmates riding him and his reputation more than anything.

Honestly, He seems to be a pretty good sport about being RDP’s punching bag. I sense that he’s enjoyed playing the protagonist and I get that he has more liberal views than the majority of the site, but I still feel like I’m missing something.

GRADS, what’d you do to piss off so many inmates here?

Feel free to roast/light me up, I’m at a point in my life where I’m very comfortable speaking my mind!

Tooms22

On Vacation
Reaction score
giphy (1)ddddddddddd.gif

Fun Times

Moderated
Reaction score
Bear in mind that you were just "hooked" too for just asking about him. ;)

Fastdadtsmith

Reaction score
I’ve been here for a year or so. He seems to have been banned and reinstated, maybe multiple times. Though anything I’ve read over the past year seems to be the inmates riding him and his reputation more than anything.

Honestly, He seems to be a pretty good sport about being RDP’s punching bag. I sense that he’s enjoyed playing the protagonist and I get that he has more liberal views than the majority of the site, but I still feel like I’m missing something.

Feel free to roast/light me up, I’m at a point in my life where I’m very comfortable speaking my mind!
ResizedP_downloadfile.gif

nowski

Reaction score
Jimmyv, you've been here a year and you want people on the site to tell you what they think of Grads? Crawl out from under that rock and draw your own conclusions...

HTTP404

New But Seasoned Inmate #2002
Reaction score
He doesn't even know what a Taco Guy is! Sheeesssh

Last edited:

Ragged Edge

Man in the Box
Reaction score
He's a wanker with poofta tendencies who really likes to stir shit up, then stand back and watch the show. 😁 Not a bad dude really, people just don't understand his sense of humor. Sometimes he does cross the line so the ban hammer gets dropped.

Jimmyv

Reaction score
Hahaha, it’s the long con!

Nope, I’m real 👍
I guess I’m just surprised there aren’t more negative stories. His posts are generally harmless and amusing, and I haven’t been witness to him going full asshat (yet?). Had a good friend like that in college we called ‘the big spoon’. He was always stirring some shit up just to get a reaction out of people.

75680BBC-83F1-4777-814E-D8271E18262E.jpeg

Last edited:

78Southwind

Reaction score
I actually like Grads, I try to be as helpful as I can when he posts...;)

When he was posting about Autoerotic Asphyxiation, I offered up an old wobbly three legged stool. However, he was banned before I could get his address to send it to him. There's always a next to though...

Grads Jet Bote3.jpg

TrollerDave

Reaction score
A picture is worth a 1000 words. Especially the ones of GRADS that have been posted here. 😁

First off he posts a lot of great content, boating and otherwise. But it seems he likes to push buttons,to stir things up a bit. Some people think it’s funny, some get their panties in a bunch. Everybody’s line of not crossing is different and sometimes he does go too far and people can’t forgive or forget that.
I’m shocked this thread is still on the first page. Maybe we’ve all matured a little bit. 😆

wishiknew

Reaction score
He has a wife that buys him boats and whatever he wants and lets him stay home what more could you ask for? Lots of people are Really jealous in my opinion !,,,,,!

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
He has a wife that buys him boats and whatever he wants and lets him stay home what more could you ask for? Lots of people are Really jealous in my opinion !,,,,,!
Not true, waking up at 5 a.m. to do a 12 hour day at work is much more rewarding and fun...just ask them.😜🤣

Gelcoater

Reaction score

Grads...
3535C88A-860F-429E-818D-83AA3AB88610.png

😎😂

HCP3

Reaction score
I actually like Grads, I try to be as helpful as I can when he posts...;)

When he was posting about Autoerotic Asphyxiation, I offered up an old wobbly three legged stool. However, he was banned before I could get his address to send it to him. There's always a next to though...

View attachment 996947

Damn. That was pretty nice of you. Last time you talked about him you lit him up pretty good.

j21black

Reaction score
He is redoing his pool in the shape of a giant penis, with a dark bottom.

I don't agree with him on anything politically, but hey we all have different views.

I find his posts entertaining. That's what most of us are here for anyway, right?

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Not true, waking up at 5 a.m. to do a 12 hour day at work is much more rewarding and fun...just ask them.😜🤣
We wake up at 3 and get home at 530. No wonder you went bankrupt 😀In all honesty I’d much rather be at work than sitting at home.

78Southwind

Reaction score
Damn. That was pretty nice of you. Last time you talked about him you lit him up pretty good.
It's all in the name of fun. It's the way Grads likes to play. I am always here for the guy to help in any way I can.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

sintax

Reaction score

whats the lesbian version of "a beard"?? sounds like he might check the boxes

C08H18

Reaction score
Grads could be compared to herpes, He flares up and annoys the shit out of people for a while and then just fades away until another flare up.

and the infection spreads rapidly unless contained.

mash on it

Beyond Hell Crew
Reaction score
Grads is the master baiter.
He chums the waters and watches the fish bite. I find it hilarious.

He also has some good boating content.

Dan'l