WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

tell me about this boat

McRib

aka HWlaser23, "B" team member
Reaction score
Seems overpriced. 7- 10k more and u can get somethin 10 years newer.

mark49

Reaction score
Its almost 5K over priced in todays market

3queens

Detachable Member
Reaction score
e
Its almost 10k over priced in todays market
Here I fixed it for ya,,.......

then again any and all problems might have been fixed by previous owner/ers

Last edited:

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
Gosh, guys. What kind of problems might be involved with this Carter Reed?

POWERCATDON

SAN DIEGO COUNTY
Reaction score
The Rumor is that after Tom Stolarz Journeyed off on his own. Warlock cut corners on the Boats. That boat on Craigs list looks ruff. and my Guess that is a Mercruiser 502 not a 454. I could be wrong.

PVHCA

Reaction score
Carter Reed can take a MBZ and turn it into a Yugo. Dude is a 1st class P.O.S. Took a quality Warlock Co. and turned it into a heap of dog shit. Absolutely no quality of craftsmanship ever came out of a boat rigged by his crew. I've known this piece of crap since 1988 when he had Canyon Marine in San Dimas.

AzGeo

Fair winds and following seas George.. Rest Easy..
Reaction score
Carter Reed can take a MBZ and turn it into a Yugo. Dude is a 1st class P.O.S. Took a quality Warlock Co. and turned it into a heap of dog shit. Absolutely no quality of craftsmanship ever came out of a boat rigged by his crew. I've known this piece of crap since 1988 when he had Canyon Marine in San Dimas.

OK, now tell us how you really feel ! HA HA

tkrrox

Reaction score
so what you are really trying to say is run away???:D

is it structural problems with this boat or just sloppy rigging/wiring?

PokerRun388

Reaction score
Back in 1994/95 there were issues going on with Ultra Boats. I believe during that time Carter Reed was building Ulimate Warlock, by UltraCraft, and they were in Anahiem, right off the 91fwy/La Palma, over by Anahiem Hills auto body..:)

I used to go down there alot, and check out the boats. They all said "Ulimate, by Ultracraft".. on the sides....;)

btw, I think the boat pictured looks very nice. Hard to tell w/o seeing it in person.:)

GregG

Reaction score
Is "Ultracraft" the same as "Ultimate Custom Boats"? I always thought the lineage was Team Warlock with Tom Stolarz, then Ultimate Warlock, but I never knew there was another two mini chapters around 1995 or so. Who was actually laying up and building the Ultracraft/Ultimate Custom Boats and did they both use the same HIN and molds ?

callbob

semi flaccid member
Reaction score
Back in 1994/95 there were issues going on with Ultra Boats. I believe during that time Carter Reed was building Ulimate Warlock, by UltraCraft, and they were in Anahiem, right off the 91fwy/La Palma, over by Anahiem Hills auto body..:)

I used to go down there alot, and check out the boats. They all said "Ulimate, by Ultracraft".. on the sides....;)

btw, I think the boat pictured looks very nice. Hard to tell w/o seeing it in person.:)

Isn't that a long way to ride your bike?

Hammer

Reaction score
So what is the story on Team Warlock or Warlock Boats ? Are they still around ? Who is Carter Reed , what is the history behind him ? Who is Tom Stelerz(sp?) What is his story ?

Luvnlife

Head Ram Rod
Reaction score
Just throwing it out there, one of my friends has one of Carter's flatbottoms he raced. I'm retty sure it is a record holder. It has a bitchen paint job, well till he let it get weathered:grumble:

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
Check the dates... GregG is trolling thru ancient posts again.:banghead:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

OHHHHHHH FUCK DON'T DO THIS SHIT WHEN I'M DRINKN !

tkrrox

Reaction score
i saw this and couldn't remember posting this today...

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
Are you implying you stop drinking? I'm still addicted to 99 bananas because of you:D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

you can lead a man to 99 bananas but ? WTF I wasn't there :D I have some in the frige and I will walk over and " TAKE A PULL " for you :D

gqchris

Reaction score
Just throwing it out there, one of my friends has one of Carter's flatbottoms he raced. I'm retty sure it is a record holder. It has a bitchen paint job, well till he let it get weathered:grumble:

Carter built the boat I just bought a few weeks ago. He blueprinted the bottom for a Hauteboat speed radar run. I have owned 15+ boats over my short life, and I have not found one area on the boat yet that someone "cut corners". I actually think the rigging is far better than some other name brand boats I have had the pleasure to own/sell/or ride in. I read both sides of the story, and I guess he just wasn't a good business person.

Last edited: