WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Temple Bar Trailer Village

Jeantrevino

Reaction score
We have a great 2 bedroom/1 bath trailer for sale at Temple Bar Trailer Village. Temple Bar is on the Arizona side of Lake Mead. It is a beautiful full service facility within the National Park with boat launch, office, motel, restaurant, convenience store, and bar. The trailer was appraised for $17,613.00. It has a new water heater and new roof coating. It is spacious, sleeps 8 comfortably, has a full kitchen and bath, a storage shed, and has room to park your boat. We are willing to negotiate, including leaving the furnishings and supplies. Please call Jeane at (951) 323-9091 for information or email at [email protected].

SoCalDave

Reaction score
How much is the monthly space/services rent?
Do you have pics?

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
I always thought there was a waiting list for those spots??? My family had a trailer there for probably 20+ years. Miss that place.

Gelcoater

Reaction score
I always thought there was a waiting list for those spots??? My family had a trailer there for probably 20+ years. Miss that place.

My buddy's dad has had a place there for ever.

First time you go there you sort of think "this place is sort of a pain in the ass to get to" but once you're there...
You recognize the brilliance of the deal.

It is sort of a trek to get there, and because it is, you have the place practically to yourself. Even on a "big" weekend.

Wait.
?
What am I saying?

Temple Bar is closed.
It's packed with people
The fishing sucks
The people there are snobs
Nothing to see here, move along.

Seriously.

OP, you should post a google earth image to help people see what you're selling.