WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Tesla solar vs other brands?

Turnup

Reaction score
I got spun out on solar research, Tesla solar panels @ 16.32kw is like $22k with no battery back ups after credits. Although I like the solar roof idea better but not the price plus I'm really not ready for a new roof but it may be considered 🤔
Is there better ways to go for a cash system?

Last edited:

DWC

Reaction score
Just goto Palomar Solar. They do an incredible job. Andy is a straight shooter.
X2. Great guy, team and resource. He’ll tell you if a deal is solid.

Tpltrbl303

Reaction score
Tesla solar will always leave you disappointed. They will over promise and underperform. Use Palomar if your in their territory. If not in Andy’s area he or I can suggest reputable solar companies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Turnup

Reaction score
I'm open to listening to other deals on a purchase..

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
I know little about the panels themselves.

But the lackeys Tesla hires to do installs are often idiots.

Just google “Tesla solar fires”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

BasilHayden

Reaction score
I'm open to listening to other deals on a purchase..
As said, I am happy to help, assuming you are reasonably within our service area. sector. That said hopefully you heard what Tpltrbl303 said,
Tesla is great if you like being disappointed and treated like a number. I always ask people to please do your research, its amazing what you can learn on the internet just by asking it about a company. When you research us you will find we do what we say for the price we quoted. Many of the RDP folks have used us, and they seem quite pleased. It never hurts to have the boss personally involved in your project as well and to have my guys know that you are a friend of RDP. They still wonder what that means but they know its BIG!

If you want reach out with a PM

Andy

River Runnin

Reaction score
All the best are in Texas & AZ! .... Just need to move for the best deal! ;)

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
I got spun out on solar research, Tesla solar panels @ 16.32kw is like $22k with no battery back ups after credits. Although I like the solar roof idea better but not the price plus I'm really not ready for a new roof but it may be considered 🤔
Is there better ways to go for a cash system?
Did you check out the Sol Ark or outback skybox?

UD

Jgarrison

Reaction score
I’d be happy to help as well. Been a solar contractor in the business for 18 years which is longer than most. What everyone else has said on here is true, tesla would be the last place I would recommend buying solar from. Someone else mentioned Palomar and they are a competitior of ours but a well respected company that will take care of you. Let me know if I can be of any further assistance.