WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Texas Outlaw Challenge

steamin rice

No Bad Days....
Reaction score
Is anyone from RDP planning to attend it this year? I just realized that I will be on a business trip right where the event is held, and may extend my stay for a couple of days to check out the street party and shootout.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I really wanted to go this year. I'm not sure if it's going to be in the cards or not.

RD

steamin rice

No Bad Days....
Reaction score
I've seen photos of this one for years, but have never been because I have zero desire to tow my boat that far. To be honest I didn't even know exactly where this was held until recently, and it turns out that it's right in an area that a I travel to several times a year for business and I have a trip planned the same week as the poker run this year. Since I doubt that I will ever take my boat out for it, I'm going to try to check out the street party and the shootout.

rrrr

Reaction score
Is anyone from RDP planning to attend it this year? I just realized that I will be on a business trip right where the event is held, and may extend my stay for a couple of days to check out the street party and shootout.
Any chance you'll be posting information about the event? I can't decide if I'm going if I don't know where it is and on what dates.

Texas is a big state. I don't have time to drive around looking for the event.

farmo83

Reaction score
I went to the street party for this. If your expecting a desert storm style event I have 3 words for you.

Lower your expectations.

It's on the kemah boardwalk so lots of bars, that is cool. It's just much smaller then ds.

steamin rice

No Bad Days....
Reaction score
Any chance you'll be posting information about the event? I can't decide if I'm going if I don't know where it is and on what dates.

Texas is a big state. I don't have time to drive around looking for the event.

FYI - I found this website called "google" that is amazing. You just type in what you are looking for, and it helps you to find things. For example, I went to google.com, typed in "Texas Outlaw Challenge" and look at what I found...

In case it takes too much time for you to click on a link, the event is June 22-26 in Kemah, Tx outside of Houston.

I have nothing to do with this event, but have heard about it over the years and always thought it looked like a kick ass poker run.

steamin rice

No Bad Days....
Reaction score
I went to the street party for this. If your expecting a desert storm style event I have 3 words for you.

Lower your expectations.

It's on the kemah boardwalk so lots of bars, that is cool. It's just much smaller then ds.

Thx for the feedback - I'm going to be right in the area for business anyway, so all I'm going to do is extend my trip by 1-2 days and check things out. I don't have high expectations, I just enjoy seeing different events when I have the opportunity.