WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Texas Reloaded.... We need America reloaded

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
Cool idea. Wonder if they put together a group of republicans in Cali who were.All running and had them all speak together in each others districts, did adds together, etc... on a take back the state campaign of that would work. We gotta do something to get pelosi out of the house. Her and Newsome make me embarrassed to be from california. At least Chuck Schumer isn't from here...

Halvecto

Reaction score
Cool idea. Wonder if they put together a group of republicans in Cali who were.All running and had them all speak together in each others districts, did adds together, etc... on a take back the state campaign of that would work. We gotta do something to get pelosi out of the house. Her and Newsome make me embarrassed to be from california. At least Chuck Schumer isn't from here...

Many politicians embarrass/frustrate me, even when I have no affiliation to them. Newsom and the crew in Sacramento are clowns. But, I still think they represent a small portion of CA. Like Illinois and similar, the state is being driven by two major metro areas that don't actually represent or have a dominant population that is multi-generational to the state. The Central Valley is the conservative backbone of CA.

I don't subscribe to the Hate CA-get me out of here, although I somewhat understand it. Much of CA governance is moronic. But watching the news, the stupidity virus seems to be spreading, to even the haven states, faster than CV19. I realize the reasons for wanting to leave, but I also have plenty of family and friends that went to the promised land and realized, where you have people, you have problems. Maybe Wyoming or the Dakotas solves that dilemma.

A friend up north told me about this guy: https://buzz4congress.com/ He is actually ahead in polls and would be a new R seat. Reasonable, firm, patriotic. He seems similar to the mold of Crenshaw, with the Military background. I heard an interesting stat recently: the current House of Representatives has the fewest number of military vets in history. It shows.

Vote for people that believe measured and appropriate authority, while rewarding responsibility and supporting freedom, is beneficial and who think the rule of law, not the rule of feelings is how to govern for success.👀

Last edited:

playdeep

Reaction score
I subscribe to Crenshaw's video's.
The guy's a true Patriot.
Thank you for posting that...made my day.

Xtrmwakeboarder

Reaction score
Love the video. I’m visiting friends outside of Dallas right now, and was shocked to see a few Biden signs on the lawns of their neighbors. My buddy even tells me that the guy across the street wears his Biden shirt 24/7. Friends are conservatives from CA, and just moved here last year.

Hopefully these Liberal transplants don’t ruin this place.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Love the video. I’m visiting friends outside of Dallas right now, and was shocked to see a few Biden signs on the lawns of their neighbors. My buddy even tells me that the guy across the street wears his Biden shirt 24/7. Friends are conservatives from CA, and just moved here last year.

Hopefully these Liberal transplants don’t ruin this place.

The crazy thing is, native texans voted for Beto at a higher rate than transplants.

In some studies, Texas transplants have been shown to be more conservative than native texans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Xtrmwakeboarder

Reaction score
The crazy thing is, native texans voted for Beto at a higher rate than transplants.

In some studies, Texas transplants have been shown to be more conservative than native texans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
That’s nuts. The transplants on this street have been here for a while, between 7-15 years. The more we look around, the more I like it. Not sure I like it more than Utah, yet.