WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Texas Sues Swing States. To the SCOTUS

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
It’s now 22 states aligning on the Texas suit. We’re at or nearing the tipping point where the 4 defendant states, plus CA and NY could be viewed as the confederacy, and rightfully so. In that case, wolverines may be needed, and we may have a new capital somewhere in Texas. Austin would be walled in, so as to keep the leftist shit from dripping out. Fuck ya. Eat shit, leftists, eat shit and die!

500bbc

Reaction score
It’s now 22 states aligning on the Texas suit. We’re at or nearing the tipping point where the 4 defendant states, plus CA and NY could be viewed as the confederacy, and rightfully so. In that case, wolverines may be needed, and we may have a new capital somewhere in Texas. Austin would be walled in, so as to keep the leftist shit from dripping out. Fuck ya. Eat shit, leftists, eat shit and die!
Yee Ha!

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
1607636635218.png

This is getting good!!!!! 👍

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Oh you silly fools...how sweet this will be.

Your obsessive hatred of one person has become disturbing mental disorder that manifested from who knows what? Now you find yourself unable to understand 2020 Election no longer about the candidates.2020 Election and 2020 Corona Pandemic a massive crime created by enemies inside and outside our country.I will never get past you and your ilk not understanding and supporting this bullshit.Our history indicates you will be defeated.If Trump would have lost a legitimate election fine that’s it we move on.Trump DID NOT lose a legitimate Election.

Grandpa mac

Now politics is kinda boring ;)
Reaction score
Your obsessive hatred of one person has become disturbing mental disorder that manifested from who knows what? Now you find yourself unable to understand 2020 Election no longer about the candidates.2020 Election and 2020 Corona Pandemic a massive crime created by enemies inside and outside our country.I will never get past you and your ilk not understanding and supporting this bullshit.Our history indicates you will be defeated.If Trump would have lost a legitimate election fine that’s it we move on.Trump DID NOT lose a legitimate Election.
He did according to Bill Barr and approximately 50 lost lawsuits.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
I keep calling out the hypocritical jellyfish in my posts, but he must have Hunter on ignore. 😝
If Hunter did something criminal and gets indicted I’ll pay attention, but so far y’all have really oversold it and he’s the kid of my President not the Big Guy himself, so ultimately it’s not yet worth my time.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Oh you silly fools...how sweet this will be.
Hey femme boy, are you a tranny?
This is really you in your current avatar isn't it?
All this time a celebrity. Who woulda thunk it?
Damn son, you're one seriously foul looking beast.

Did you wear that MAGA hat when they took this picture of you working at CHOPS? Wow, I bet you were in high demand with that come hither look.

You do seem content though.

Carry on son, I'll allow it.

18579.jpg

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
If Hunter did something criminal and gets indicted I’ll pay attention, but so far y’all have really oversold it and he’s the kid of my President not the Big Guy himself, so ultimately it’s not yet worth my time.

Just like you waited for an indictment against Trump and Don Jr. you POS? 😂

snowhammer

Exploratory Vacation Time
Reaction score
So there are those who are sympathetic to BLM, antifa, and the chaz/chop groups all in the spirit of understanding, or dare I say seeking the "truth" behind their motives. All of these groups have been vocal about their hatred of police, capitalism, our culture and the historical American way of life. In fact, they have often proclaimed their desire for death and destruction to America and its citizens.

On the other hand, there are those patriotic citizens who are asking for justice. Justice in the recent elections as there is overwhelming evidence of fraud. Justice in the ties of politicians to foreign enemies whether it be business dealings, illicit affairs with known spies, or trade secrets. These citizens are seeking truth and justice in these matters.

My question then is why would one sit with and be sympathetic to members of a group who have shown their hatred for our country, but will tell those who voice their pride and respect for their country to shut their mouths and get in line? I suspect it is because if we really seek the Truth that is there, it will expose the "truth" that so many have built for themselves. There cannot be multiple truths, that is a contradiction. There is a truth behind the formation of of BLM, it may be ugly, but it is there. There is truth to business dealings/pay to play with foreign entities. There is truth to allegations of election fraud.

What is the harm in investigating the truth?
The Truth can be scary and it takes some courage to pursue, it is there. I suspect that anyone who calls off the pursuit of the Truth is afraid that the truth will expose their own fraud.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Just like you waited for an indictment against Trump and Don Jr. you POS? 😂
Trump was impeached which is quite similar to being indicted. I assume Don Jr has also done plenty of shady shit, though I’m not particularly obsessed with it. When he is indicted I’ll come back to rub your nose in it though.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
I understand Bill Barr said he hadn’t seen any evidence for the systemic fraud you claim.

Like said,in your fucked up un American way of going your comprehension is negative as always,no matter the issue.Understand this, your RDP compadres care nothing of your motives and goals.Anyone you believe supports you would bail on you in 30 seconds in any situation of survival or just crossing a street.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Yeah, you're obsessed with with being media matters troll and getting attention son.

Positive or Negative,he does not know the difference.Will take it any way he can get attention. I intentionally quote GMAC for the amusement factor.The man is a preacher of UN American behavior,never debate or solution.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Positive or Negative,he does not know the difference.Will take it any way he can get attention. I intentionally quote GMAC for the amusement factor.The man is a preacher of UN American behavior,never debate or solution.
And I appreciate it! Soros specifically told I’d get double every time you or Yuma quote me! Thanks boys!

Royally PO'd

Reaction score
Granny, you may want to find your Kevlar panties and prepare to get fucked in the ass..

Wedgy

Reaction score
"I like it dry!"
Grampy

Last edited:

Wedgy

Reaction score

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
And I appreciate it! Soros specifically told I’d get double every time you or Yuma quote me! Thanks boys!
You look like your perpetually waiting for a gristle tube and some man gravy to fill that fugly maw son.
Sick little homo.
18579.jpg

Badchoices03

Reaction score
Has anyone here actually met Gmac in person? Is he for real? Is this just costume he puts on when he comes to RDP? I'm just curious, I haven't been around that long.

stokerwhore

aka bordsmnj
Reaction score
im ready. i heard quite enough of this bullshit. no fucking accountability whatsofucking ever