WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

texting injury ..... !!

where's my keyes ?

Reaction score
for those who know me well, you know that i'm a texting/e-mailing fool on my crack-berry and i've got a serious "right-thumb" laceration :eek: it seems my right thumb is taking the load of the tapping and it has created a chapping, sort of open contusion ....i've treated it with some super-glue, but i really have to adapt to this set-back :confused:... it's time to have my lazy-ass left thumb, to step up his game and help out his fellow thumb brother :rolleyes::cool: keyes

XtrmWakeborder

Bean Counter
Reaction score
lmao that is some funny shit. I feel yah. I think my record was in the neighborhood of 4500 texts in a month.

boatnam2

Reaction score
Speaking of injury's is james stewarts for real?

sleekcraft80

Reaction score
for those who know me well, you know that i'm a texting/e-mailing fool on my crack-berry and i've got a serious "right-thumb" laceration :eek: it seems my right thumb is taking the load of the tapping and it has created a chapping, sort of open contusion ....i've treated it with some super-glue, but i really have to adapt to this set-back :confused:... it's time to have my lazy-ass left thumb, to step up his game and help out his fellow thumb brother :rolleyes::cool: keyes

Damn, I can't hardly see the numbers let alone the letters on my blackberry pearl. It takes me a good 5 min just to add a phone number and someones name to the contacts

where's my keyes ?

Reaction score
Speaking of injury's is james stewarts for real?

"IMO" w/out me speaking for james (& monster/kawi), i believe he's gonna go under the knife and get this nagging knee problem fixed, once and for all -- he should be ready for the outdoors -- and he "will" be attending as many (indoor) races as possible -- remember he's a "monster-guy" on a "monster" tour :hmm -- hey, this thread's about my injury, not james' ;) keyes

where's my keyes ?

Reaction score
Damn, I can't hardly see the numbers let alone the letters on my blackberry pearl. It takes me a good 5 min just to add a phone number and someones name to the contacts

ya, the pearl was way to small --- these cheese stick fingers need some girth -- :eek::cool: