WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

TH400 Trans fluid

75 Spectra V-Drive

Gas dock greg fueler
Reaction score
I towed my boat with the yolk out and spilled fluid from the trans. It looks like new motor oil , does not smell burned doesnt really smell at all. Is it synthetic trans fluid?:headscratch::headscratch:

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Our trans guy recommends running Type-F in the Turbo 400's, so that's what we run, and we have never had problems.

racerden

Boat #197
Reaction score
I towed my boat with the yolk out and spilled fluid from the trans. It looks like new motor oil , does not smell burned doesnt really smell at all. Is it synthetic trans fluid?:headscratch::headscratch:
Been playing & racing with Mobil 1 ATF for years in my Art Car T-400. Zero defects. FYI, due to some new laws here in CA, it is getting a bit hard to find.
DV

75 Spectra V-Drive

Gas dock greg fueler
Reaction score
I will look in Havasu this weekend:grumble: thanks for the input:thumbsup

74 HOWARD 21RC

Reaction score
Maybe you otta stop pouring beer down the dip stick tube.Thats what you get for not putting the drive shaft back in.:D

Roaddogg 4040

Reaction score
Been playing & racing with Mobil 1 ATF for years in my Art Car T-400. Zero defects. FYI, due to some new laws here in CA, it is getting a bit hard to find.
DV

What the FOCK is the State screwing around with transmission fluid for? don't they have anything better to do being that they are Billions of dollars in debt? I'm jus sayin'

Steve