WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Thank a vet.

NicPaus

Reaction score
I told my Dad and he said first he has heard of it for today. Gave me a confused look.

I talked with my Mom earlier his ex and She mentioned how the agent Orange exposure he had makes him susceptible to pneumonia. She is a nurse at the VA and it is a issue with the Vietnam Vets that were exposed.

Wedgy

Reaction score
The Veterans of the Vietnam War are the most maligned and totally shit upon members of the U.S. military IMO. Men who served Honorably were DD'd, losing all benefits, for no valid reason at all, by the hundreds, if not thousands, Some with multiple Purple Hearts and having earned Honors, or fell, in the Field of Battle. All to save a Buck. Piss in the wind now.
It remains a National disgrace to this day. They are still around, in their late 70's and 80's, and in spite of all that was unjustly taken from them, are Ready and Willing to take up their arms to defend this Country from Evil. Even if they are no longer able. And the Guvmint fears the Gulf War Vets. Guess again.

Coincidence the NWO waited till they were old to pull this shiyte Now? Asking for a Vietnam Vet...

BONER

Reaction score
First I've heard of it too. I think it's something new. I think it's cool. I feel like Vietnam Vets get forgotten about, alot. Like @Wedgy said, they don't get the credit they deserve.

Happy Vietnam Vets Day, to those who served!