WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Thank you again Primecut, and thand God for RDP!!!

Runs2rch

Reaction score
Scott and his Dad helped me out so much last weekend at the lake. I just wanted to say thank you again and keep that reminder out there to always be willing to help one another out.

I think I have been hardening a bit over the last few years and this experience completely made me realize that great people are still out there.

My wife gives me a hard time for spending time on here. She said honey play on your forums all you want :D hahaha anyhow

Thank you Scott and Warren so much. Let me know your beer of choice for Labor Day!!!

PrimeCut

Reaction score
Scott and his Dad helped me out so much last weekend at the lake. I just wanted to say thank you again and keep that reminder out there to always be willing to help one another out.

I think I have been hardening a bit over the last few years and this experience completely made me realize that great people are still out there.

My wife gives me a hard time for spending time on here. She said honey play on your forums all you want :D hahaha anyhow

Thank you Scott and Warren so much. Let me know your beer of choice for Labor Day!!!

It was great to meet you Chris! I'm glad I was able to help out, kind of ironic with the boat problem and your screen name too, lol! We definitely grew up the similar and have a lot of the same values, we have a lot in common for sure. I think there are a lot of really great people in the boating world, I sure have met a bunch of great people. I'm glad we met and I'm sure we'll be hanging out when your here. I'm looking forward to Labor Day, it's going to be a huge party for sure!

And thank again for finding my daughters bracelet!

PrimeCut

Reaction score
Member here that goes to Powell a lot. Has a pretty cool flat bottom if I remember right.

Mostly on Mead, haven't been to Powell in awhile, I do love Powell though! I don't take the V-drive out much anymore either, I miss it, but since I got the new to me Eliminator, I haven't thought much about the flatty in awhile IMG_9549.jpg
IMG_9225.jpg

PrimeCut

Reaction score
And if i remember right we met him one time up by the dam and he was in a flatty.

Yep, you guys where the second board members that I met, second to Steve, which was kind of funny, runs2rch and I where talking about his over the weekend, my wife's first person she and I met was 2FF, and she tells me that I need to get off the boards, there are some weird people on here!! Then we meet you guys, even though it was brief, we (my wife) could tell Dave was good people.

Runs2rch

Reaction score
It was great to meet you Chris! I'm glad I was able to help out, kind of ironic with the boat problem and your screen name too, lol! We definitely grew up the similar and have a lot of the same values, we have a lot in common for sure. I think there are a lot of really great people in the boating world, I sure have met a bunch of great people. I'm glad we met and I'm sure we'll be hanging out when your here. I'm looking forward to Labor Day, it's going to be a huge party for sure!

And thank again for finding my daughters bracelet!

I was thinking that after!! Maybe I should name the boat that now.

Bracelet will be on it's way today :thumbsup

PrimeCut

Reaction score
I was thinking that after!! Maybe I should name the boat that now.

Bracelet will be on it's way today :thumbsup

Cool, thanks! When are you out for Labor Day? Are you camping at the lake or staying in town?

Runs2rch

Reaction score
Cool, thanks! When are you out for Labor Day? Are you camping at the lake or staying in town?

Thinking Thursday morning again if we camp to be able to get a spot there. Really liked that cove. Possibly might be staying in town. My Dad is having a surgery so not sure what the plan will be. My wife wants to camp so that will probably be the plan. Also she is off until Wednesday. So might be a nice long trip.

Miller Lite good? Coors Light for your Dad?

PrimeCut

Reaction score
Thinking Thursday morning again if we camp to be able to get a spot there. Really liked that cove. Possibly might be staying in town. My Dad is having a surgery so not sure what the plan will be. My wife wants to camp so that will probably be the plan. Also she is off until Wednesday. So might be a nice long trip.

Miller Lite good? Coors Light for your Dad?

Cool! Definitely let me know if you are coming in that cove, we will most likely be coming in on Friday morning or Thursday night, staying until Tuesday morning (all weather permitting), its going to be a fun weekend!
My dad is Coors Light, and I'm Miller Light.

Runs2rch

Reaction score
Cool! Definitely let me know if you are coming in that cove, we will most likely be coming in on Friday morning or Thursday night, staying until Tuesday morning (all weather permitting), its going to be a fun weekend!
My dad is Coors Light, and I'm Miller Light.

I'm going to have to get you out of that fair weather mindset :D

PrimeCut

Reaction score
I'm going to have to get you out of that fair weather mindset :D

Lol, I'm not a big fan of driving the houseboat in the wind, it's just not worth it, so I'm never afraid to come early or stay late

PrimeCut

Reaction score

And I haven't been back since, once we bought the houseboat we just kind of stayed on Mead. But, I just made plans last night to go to Parker Sept 22-25th for a friend's birthday/adult weekend, going to take the Eliminator this time

pcrussell50

Reaction score
He has a houseboat on Mead hangs out in swallow cove a lot great people!

Oh so he's the bastard at Swallow that snagged the prime spot I wanted, just because he had it together enough to get there before me.

;)

-Peter

LakeMead Boater

Reaction score
Chris, what did you do?? And are you going out this weekend?

Primecut, we frequent Swallow on occasion, so if you see us there in our 34 Hallett, swing by for a beer.

PrimeCut

Reaction score

Primecut, we frequent Swallow on occasion, so if you see us there in our 34 Hallett, swing by for a beer.

Will do, I'm usually in the Cove just outside Swallow's wakeless area, to the north, we call it Gator, I'm the black pirate houseboat, same to you come by for a beer anytime, we are usually just floating.
IMG_9547.jpg

Runs2rch

Reaction score

Hey man! Picked up some water in the fuel I pumped in at Callville. Died right outside the no wake zone. Scott towed me into his covered slip. We got it sorted out and then he followed me back to camp to make sure everything was good. Then he went the extra mile and brought me out a new fuel filter.

The worst part he wouldn't take any money!!!!

Won't be out this weekend, but Labor Day looks like Thursday through Tuesday or maybe even Wednesday.

Runs2rch

Reaction score
Lol, I'm not a big fan of driving the houseboat in the wind, it's just not worth it, so I'm never afraid to come early or stay late

I was going to ask you that the other day. Is 20 about the most?

PrimeCut

Reaction score
I was going to ask you that the other day. Is 20 about the most?

Usually won't go if it's over 10, I don't like getting beat to shit (big waves tend to rearrange the downstairs cabinets), plus my slip is a pain it the ass to get into with the prevailing wind direction. And when we go out we are usually all side tied to each other which is a lot easier to set up in little to no wind

LakeMead Boater

Reaction score
Hey man! Picked up some water in the fuel I pumped in at Callville. Died right outside the no wake zone. Scott towed me into his covered slip. We got it sorted out and then he followed me back to camp to make sure everything was good. Then he went the extra mile and brought me out a new fuel filter.

The worst part he wouldn't take any money!!!!

Won't be out this weekend, but Labor Day looks like Thursday through Tuesday or maybe even Wednesday.

Bummer you won't be out, I'll be out Saturday and Sunday. My parent's will be out over Labor Day.

Glad to hear you got it sorted out, still loving the boat?

LakeMead Boater

Reaction score
Will do, I'm usually in the Cove just outside Swallow's wakeless area, to the north, we call it Gator, I'm the black pirate houseboat, same to you come by for a beer anytime, we are usually just floating.
View attachment 580878

Sounds good! We'll be out this weekend and if we stop in there, we'll swing by.

PrimeCut

Reaction score

We'll be out this weekend, but not taking the houseboat out, just staying in the slip, we will have the Eliminator out and around, maybe a trip to Temple for lunch on Saturday.

Runs2rch

Reaction score
Bummer you won't be out, I'll be out Saturday and Sunday. My parent's will be out over Labor Day.

Glad to hear you got it sorted out, still loving the boat?

Right on! I will keep an eye out for them. This issue was in my 210. The 33 is badass. Flipped the recall from last trip out. 96 on gps with some left. The boat runs very well.

Come out on Labor Day!

PrimeCut

Reaction score

Looks like I will be taking the houseboat out this weekend, we'll be in Gator tomorrow late afternoon till Sunday morning

LakeMead Boater

Reaction score
Right on! I will keep an eye out for them. This issue was in my 210. The 33 is badass. Flipped the recall from last trip out. 96 on gps with some left. The boat runs very well.

Come out on Labor Day!

Nice!! Labor Day unfortunately isn't in the cards this year for me. Can't wait to see the boat!

LakeMead Boater

Reaction score
Looks like I will be taking the houseboat out this weekend, we'll be in Gator tomorrow late afternoon till Sunday morning

Sounds good! If you end up making the run up to Temple Bar, we might be on a beach just outside of it or Long Beach if you need a drink stop on the way back. :thumbsup