WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Thank you Donald Trump!

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
For bending us over and giving us a good fucking! You could have at least used lube. Lost out on thousand$ of deductions due to his $10K cap on SALT. Tax break my ass. We've received a much smaller return since his "tax break".

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
For bending us over and giving us a good fucking! You could have at least used lube. Lost out on thousand$ of deductions due to his $10K cap on SALT. Tax break my ass. We've received a much smaller return since his "tax break".

Maria thinks a big tax return is good.......
559B2BE3-DD63-43B2-92A4-64309136DC43.gif

Orange man bad Maria, orange man bad!!!!

RCDave

Reaction score

How's that apple stock doing

RCDave

Reaction score

You have no income, so why do you give a shit. You don't pay taxes. Lolololol

GRADS

Reaction score
And I will take it one step further.... Apple is the second heaviest weighted stock in the Dow so actually the Giant Cheeto should be on his knees thanking Apple for the stock market doing so well.;)

nowski

Reaction score
Make your voice heard (this November) with someone who really cares about your tax return, Bloomberg. Good Luck with that...

stevesdcb

Reaction score
Well.........let's break it down, how much money did "you" make last year?

The Phantom

Banned
Reaction score
Stop sniveling take your losses like a man.

RCDave

Reaction score
Trump's tax deal allowes for HEAVY equipment depreciation. Like 100% the first year! Not a bad gig.

If grads had income, he could write off that heavy equipment he purchases

t&y

t&y
Reaction score

I know you are fishing Grads, it's all good. But the real scary part is if you are concerned with paying more taxes under Trump with his tax reform, wait until the people you support (at least on here) get their way. You will be wishing Trump was still running the show.

KevinR

Reaction score
And I will take it one step further.... Apple is the second heaviest weighted stock in the Dow so actually the Giant Cheeto should be on his knees thanking Apple for the stock market doing so well.;)

I’m pretty certain the Giant Cheeto is the reason Apple is building new $1B campus in Austin that will initially house 5,000 new employees and build up to 15,000.

AzMandella

Reaction score
Why should you get to pay less in Fed taxes because you choose to live in a high tax state ?

RodnJen

Reaction score
I’m pretty certain the Giant Cheeto is the reason Apple is building new $1B campus in Austin that will initially house 5,000 new employees and build up to 15,000.

Turning Texas blue one new business at at time.;)

Last edited:

GRADS

Reaction score
And you would be 100% Wrong.

stevesdcb

Reaction score
Absolutely nothing. :rolleyes: ;)
There it is, you "deserve"
And you would be 100% Wrong.
This is where you, Grads, is 100% wrong! If you had done some research, about how Trump has changed the tax laws for Apple & other trade agreements, you would know Trump "is" a major reason Apple's money is back in the States.

Do your/some research before you bump those gums about something you really don't know about.

Better yet......stay in the Lounge & just post pics of.......whatever.....

GRADS

Reaction score
There it is, you "deserve"

This is where you, Grads, is 100% wrong! If you had done some research, about how Trump has changed the tax laws for Apple & other trade agreements, you would know Trump "is" a major reason Apple's money is back in the States.

Do your/some research before you bump those gums about something you really don't know about.

Better yet......stay in the Lounge & just post pics of.......whatever.....
Look at you talking out your ass. 😂 Let me remind you that my brother is the head of Global Government Strategy for Apple and a direct report to Tim Cook. But if you did your homework you would of known that. ;)

KevinR

Reaction score
That must be pretty cool with a bro that close to the CEO of Apple. 👍

So tell us the real story.

GRADS

Reaction score
That must be pretty cool with a bro that close to the CEO of Apple. 👍

So tell us the real story.
He's definitely the Golden Child of the family.:rolleyes: I don't want to say a whole lot, in fact I was hesitant to even post anything about him at all. But yes it is pretty cool.

The Phantom

Banned
Reaction score
Look at you talking out your ass. 😂 Let me remind you that my brother is the head of Global Government Strategy for Apple and a direct report to Tim Cook. But if you did your homework you would of known that. ;)

Wow that’s impressive you’re swinging on your brothers nuts. My uncle works for Disney he travels all over the world he also worked for Disney Imagineering he is way up there. BFD.

stevesdcb

Reaction score
Good for your brother, maybe you should sit down & talk with him when your not drunk, unemployed, cross dressing or playing house with your dildos. 60 minutes did a segment on Apple approximately 5 years ago at which time Cook admitted most all of Apples monies were in overseas banks. Trump made a tax law change, loophole, for Apple to get their monies back in the states & out of overseas banks. This particular loophole is a major topic of Bernie Sanders & "your" liberal party when they talk about the rich not paying their fair share, Apples not paying their fair share, you can thank Trump for that.

Being that your unemployed, spend way too much time talking shit on RDP, complaining about not getting enough money back from the government on your taxes & saying your brother works for Apple.......not very impressive.

GRADS

Reaction score
Wasn't trying to impress anyone, because if I wanted to, I could.;)😂

stevesdcb

Reaction score
Wasn't trying to impress anyone, because if I wanted to, I could.;)😂
What are you waiting for??? Bring it on, impress me........with factual observations. You got a whole lot of catching up to do if you want.......respect!

Royally PO'd

Reaction score
Grubs, I have to admit you impress the hell out of me.... I've never met such a consummate MORON before, I had always heard that perfection was impossible.... TKS...

DLow

Single Barrel Dweller
Reaction score
3F3AE554-A8DD-4F6A-ABDA-DF2B68BD0297.gif

I’m seeing a trend here, Nads.

jet496

Reaction score
The SALT tax affect me as well due to us owning several properties & paying a shitload of state taxes, but I have no ill will (you can only deduct max. $10k).

You liberals have to stop crying about everything our President does. My stocks went up $100,000 in just the last 3 months (Thanks Tesla, Amazon & few others, not Apple), my business broke records last year & most likely again this year, etc., so we all have to take the good with the bad.

Last edited:

SNiC Jet

Reaction score

wzuber

Reaction score
Stop sniveling take your losses like a man.
I'd like to add....if you don't mind

1) Take responsibility for your clearly stated failed choices and decisions.
2) get a better accountant
3) meet with, stratagize/plan and follow said plans stratagy.
4) rinse/repeat until you get it right
@shintoo may be able to assist you in finding a better tax acct.