WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Thank you everyone

mrs flyin vee

not a bitch. THE BITCH
Reaction score
Wanted to come in and say thank you to everyone who joined us in celebrating our sons Birthday this last weekend. It really ment alot to all of us. :)

a special Thank you to Bildo for letting us celebrate it at his house. Thank you so much sweetie. We owe you. ;)

special thank you also to Stacy for making him his cake. I love you honey. :)
also special thank you to all that worked on the boat to get it to happen and make his day even more special. hugs and kisses.. I don't know what we would have done if it wasn't for you all getting that to run, put together and launched.

I will try to get some pics up of this special day sometime today.

Thank you again to everyone. We love you all.:)

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
It was definately a fun party!! (From what I can remember :D)

The boat turned out awesome!!

RD

mrs flyin vee

not a bitch. THE BITCH
Reaction score
It was definately a fun party!! (From what I can remember :D)

The boat turned out awesome!!

RD

Dave you and Stacy are so good to my kids. I love you both for that. Thank you both so much for the distraction while gettin everything together by taking them away from Bildo's for a while. ;)

mrs flyin vee

not a bitch. THE BITCH
Reaction score
Tiny's Birthday present.

Attachments

• Tinys birthday002.jpg
    Tinys birthday002.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 151
  • Tinys birthday021.jpg
    Tinys birthday021.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 150
  • Tinys birthday015.jpg
    Tinys birthday015.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 133
  • Tinys birthday007.jpg
    Tinys birthday007.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 142
  • Tinys birthday042.jpg
    Tinys birthday042.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 130
  • Tinys birthday029.jpg
    Tinys birthday029.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 138
  • Tinys birthday030.jpg
    Tinys birthday030.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 146

mrs flyin vee

not a bitch. THE BITCH
Reaction score
more pics.

Attachments

• Tinys birthday027.jpg
    Tinys birthday027.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 124
  • Tinys birthday024.jpg
    Tinys birthday024.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 125
  • Tinys birthday018.jpg
    Tinys birthday018.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 136
  • Tinys birthday012.jpg
    Tinys birthday012.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 130
  • Tinys birthday010.jpg
    Tinys birthday010.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 133
  • Tinys birthday005.jpg
    Tinys birthday005.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 129
  • Tinys birthday004.jpg
    Tinys birthday004.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 138
  • Tinys birthday003.jpg
    Tinys birthday003.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 138
  • Tinys birthday001.jpg
    Tinys birthday001.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 133
  • Tinys birthday048.jpg
    Tinys birthday048.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 128

Rvrluvr

CLAMP ON RACING
Reaction score
holly sheet......I wish I had parents like you......must be a GREAT kid....congrats and happy B- day........NICE boat.....

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
Char,

It was absolutely my pleasure to be ble to have it at my place...and you guys owe me NOTHING!

In fact if Im not mistaken..... I owe someone some driving lessons still.
________
JAGUAR XJR-11 SPECIFICATIONS

Last edited:

DeltaSigBoater

This is... Legendary!
Reaction score
:eek:

WOW you are like the coolest parents in the freaking world, getting your son a Stroker for his birthday!

:kewl any more?

:D

mrs flyin vee

not a bitch. THE BITCH
Reaction score
Char,

It was absolutely my pleasure to be ble to have it at my place...and you guys owe me NOTHING!

In fact if Im not mistaken..... I owe someone some driving lessons still.

sorry about that.. we had alot of running around to do. tile, carpet etc..

whiteworks

Custom Shutters by WhiteWorks
Reaction score
what an awsome gift. welcome to the youngest member of the cult:D cant wait to see him on the water.

DeltaSigBoater

This is... Legendary!
Reaction score
I know of quite a few that I would prefer stay in the cameras :eek::eek:

LOL!

The one of the good things about pictures, they help piece the the night together, or in some cases the day too :D

Riverbound - This morning on Warner I saw a late model lifted Chevy Crew Cab white with a "Riverbound" sticker in the window any relation to you? Don't you drive a dodge?

:beer

BarryMac

An Adelanto 9...
Reaction score
Happy Birthday to your son Mrs. Vee, I'm trying to figure out why you call him Tiny? That kid is fricken HUGE, 14 years old? Damn USC has a future Lineman, they better start recruiting him now before someone else snags him... :D

mrs flyin vee

not a bitch. THE BITCH
Reaction score
Happy Birthday to your son Mrs. Vee, I'm trying to figure out why you call him Tiny? That kid is fricken HUGE, 14 years old? Damn USC has a future Lineman, they better start recruiting him now before someone else snags him... :D

LMAO!! That is why we call him Tiny. Because of his size. He is almost 5'9 or so. I feel like a peanut next to my baby.. :)

RiverDiva

"Team RDP"
Reaction score
Wanted to come in and say thank you to everyone who joined us in celebrating our sons Birthday this last weekend. It really ment alot to all of us. :)

a special Thank you to Bildo for letting us celebrate it at his house. Thank you so much sweetie. We owe you. ;)

special thank you also to Stacy for making him his cake. I love you honey. :)
also special thank you to all that worked on the boat to get it to happen and make his day even more special. hugs and kisses.. I don't know what we would have done if it wasn't for you all getting that to run, put together and launched.

I will try to get some pics up of this special day sometime today.

Thank you again to everyone. We love you all.:)

No problem Char....I'm glad it turned out well. We had a great time....maybe too great of a time. Sorry for giving Tarrin a show. I think Gordo's mom got a glimpse of me in action as well. Time to lay off the drinking for a while!

I think Dave has some pics of the desert bar before the party.

mrs flyin vee

not a bitch. THE BITCH
Reaction score
No problem Char....I'm glad it turned out well. We had a great time....maybe too great of a time. Sorry for giving Tarrin a show. I think Gordo's mom got a glimpse of me in action as well. Time to lay off the drinking for a while!

I think Dave has some pics of the desert bar before the party.

LMAO!! are you kidding. No problem with the show. She honestly didn't think anything of it. I like the show. But I got more then one from you. LOL!!:hotdevil :D:D

cool more pics.. :)

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
LOL!

The one of the good things about pictures, they help piece the the night together, or in some cases the day too :D

Riverbound - This morning on Warner I saw a late model lifted Chevy Crew Cab white with a "Riverbound" sticker in the window any relation to you? Don't you drive a dodge?

:beer

Needless to say after going through the cameras from this weekend ALOT of gaps were filled :eek:

Nobody I know...must be one of my fans:hmm I used to have a "RIVERBOUND" sticker on my old expedition. but that was before any involvement in the forums.
________
Arizona medical marijuana dispensary

Last edited:
R

Retired Member

Needless to say after going through the cameras from this weekend ALOT of gaps were filled :eek:

Nobody I know...must be one of my fans:hmm I used to have a "RIVERBOUND" sticker on my old expedition. but that was before any involvement in the forums.

:lamo

After Sunday, I doubt you have any fans. ;););)

mrs flyin vee

not a bitch. THE BITCH
Reaction score
:hmm I don't know if anyone has any fans that weekend. :smackhead:rules

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I should have my thanksgiving pictures up later on today / tomorrow morning. Windows vista doesn't work with sony cameras, so now I have to have everything e-mailed to me.. Pain in the ass.

RD

mrs flyin vee

not a bitch. THE BITCH
Reaction score
I should have my thanksgiving pictures up later on today / tomorrow morning. Windows vista doesn't work with sony cameras, so now I have to have everything e-mailed to me.. Pain in the ass.

RD

well that's not good. Can you put your card in the printer and transfer them that way?:smackhead:D

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score

RD

Really? I just uploaded a bunch of pics from my girlfriends Sony camera to my laptop that has Vista. :confused::confused:
________
Life insurance forums

Last edited:

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
so help him fix it.. Don't just sit there and rub it in.. LOL!!:D

:swear:swear Its a piece of cake. Take camera with supplied USB plug. Plug into USB port on Computer. A window pops up. Select the view files selection. Then drag and drop into your My Pictures folder. ;)
________
MB50

Last edited:

mrs flyin vee

not a bitch. THE BITCH
Reaction score
:swear:swear Its a piece of cake. Take camera with supplied USB plug. Plug into USB port on Computer. A window pops up. Select the view files selection. Then drag and drop into your My Pictures folder. ;)

LMAO!! cool.. Hey do I know you. :hmm:D:D

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
LMAO!! cool.. Hey do I know you. :hmm:D:D

:beer:D:D It was nice seeing you guys this weekend. Hopefully we'll get to see more of you this winter. We'll be up next weekend for the light parade so I'm sure we'll see you then.
________
Honda Fcx

Last edited:

mrs flyin vee

not a bitch. THE BITCH
Reaction score
:beer:D:D It was nice seeing you guys this weekend. Hopefully we'll get to see more of you this winter. We'll be up next weekend for the light parade so I'm sure we'll see you then.

Yes we will be there.. :D:beer

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Really? I just uploaded a bunch of pics from my girlfriends Sony camera to my laptop that has Vista. :confused::confused:

On microsofts website, it lists off things that Vista isn't compatible with.. They list off jsut about every sony camera made with the exception of 2 or 3.. You must have one of those exceptions.

RD

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
On microsofts website, it lists off things that Vista isn't compatible with.. They list off jsut about every sony camera made with the exception of 2 or 3.. You must have one of those exceptions.

RD

Well I guess that sucks for you. :smackhead:cool::cool:
________
Suzuki Dr-Z400 History

Last edited:

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Well I guess that sucks for you. :smackhead:cool::cool:

Pretty much becuase I've always only bought sony cameras.. LOL Now I have to go to another computer to d/l pics, then e-mail them myself, then upload them.. Pain in the ass.

RD

DeltaSigBoater

This is... Legendary!
Reaction score
Pretty much becuase I've always only bought sony cameras.. LOL Now I have to go to another computer to d/l pics, then e-mail them myself, then upload them.. Pain in the ass.

RD

That’s odd... you should be able to retrieve the pictures off the camera w/o having to go through some dog & pony show via the Sony software & Vista.

Providing that the camera has a memory card, have you thought about purchasing a memory card reader that plugs into the comp’s USP?

R

Retired Member

RD

Are you using the Sony Camera Capture Utility?