Thank you price gougers!

sirbob

Reaction score
Just when masks are hard to come by...

Screen Shot 2020-04-03 at 12.32.09 PM.png

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
For a goof I looked up Emergen C on Amazon. Some were $45 for 1 box. A 3 box pack is $20 at sams. Granted sams or no one has it but still. Assholes were charging $70 for honey nut Cheerios. Amazon booted over 4000 sellers

Fun Times

Moderated
Reaction score
Did anyone happen to see what some cans of lysol disinfectant sprays was trying to sell for on EBay last week? Some were over 45K $$$. 😷

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
Just getting into Home Depot can take an hour or two nowadays. Prices are gonna go up for home repairs.

sintax

Reaction score
Currently, when people are scared, and others are pissed off they have to pay...or when the government gets involved.

...but 10 bucks a beer at a show, that's capitalism 🤔
I don't get it.

I'm kinda feeling the same way here...

Why can I buy a beer at the liquor store for $2.50 but its $14 right across the street in Angels Stadium? We dont seem to have a problem with that 400% increase in price. No one is stealing their beer to redistribute it. Seems like a simple case of supply and demand to me.

Same goes for ammo
Same goes for TP
Same goes for milk

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Weird, the Home Depot’s I go to in DFW are crowded and there’s no one monitoring the number of people going in.

It’s almost business as usual, except for the 6-foot spacers at checkout.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I'm kinda feeling the same way here...

Why can I buy a beer at the liquor store for $2.50 but its $14 right across the street in Angels Stadium? We dont seem to have a problem with that 400% increase in price. No one is stealing their beer to redistribute it. Seems like a simple case of supply and demand to me.

Same goes for ammo
Same goes for TP
Same goes for milk
Maybe it's not gouging if you pay taxes on your gains?

NicPaus

Reaction score
Weird, the Home Depot’s I go to in DFW are crowded and there’s no one monitoring the number of people going in.

It’s almost business as usual, except for the 6-foot spacers at checkout.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
They started the line st Torrance location. But still no wipes for carts and to exit the door 2 employee in your face to get through. Yeah I said something. The Csrson location no fucks given. Gardena looked like 2 hour wait to get through the door.

Lowes on the other hand has stepped up big time. To bad I needed versabond earlier.

sirbob

Reaction score
What is the definition of gouging?

Well, based on this gov site.

Its raising the price above 10% when an emergency is in effect. This is the CA statute but I'm sure the big gov has something pretty similar.

Screen Shot 2020-04-03 at 3.49.05 PM.png