WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

thank you sand bar resort

REDROCKET

Reaction score
just got home from long day at work to spend hours catchin up on the thread callin me out , im thinkin we should have a really fun party to gather the new friends on river daves , at sand bar resort , everybody bring a little somethin , like a happy hour session on the water with snacks n such ,maybe at the sandbar upper deck ? i gotta meet lunden for sure , and everybody needs to see my dog BJ doesnt bite , nor attack on command , just dont feed him or he will puke on u ! parker is my fav , sand bar resort is my second home , oh, somebody asked why my name was boner , its a shortened version of my last name , and BJ (my dog ) stands for boner jr :p;):boobeyes:

REDROCKET

Reaction score
we definateley need to get jason an his wife a party crowd in the bar !

River Pirate

Don't make me destroy you
Reaction score
IMG_4092.jpg

IMG_3429.jpg

IMG_4093.jpg

IMG_4115.jpg

IMG_4117.jpg

IMG_4119.jpg

IMG_4120.jpg

IMG_4128.jpg

IMG_4129.jpg

IMG_3362.jpg

IMG_0576.jpg

IMG_0516.jpg

IMG_9989-3.jpg

River Pirate

Don't make me destroy you
Reaction score
IMG_0324.jpg

[video=youtube;gSRngcYVoM0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSRngcYVoM0[/video]

[video=youtube;HAsw7TVnMpo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAsw7TVnMpo[/video]

[video=youtube;5yzq8CP63G8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yzq8CP63G8[/video]

[video=youtube;va73SFlxwnY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=va73SFlxwnY[/video]

Lunden

Reaction score
Can't wait! Should be a good time for sure!!:beer

And I am seriously not as scary as everyone thinks I am but my dog is....LOL
dscf1120.jpg

milkmoney

Reaction score
Can't wait! Should be a good time for sure!!:beer

And I am seriously not as scary as everyone thinks I am but my dog is....LOL
View attachment 161199

lol that dog looks like a cross between a yoda and a weiner dog,,lol cute puppy and do say mom is hot also. i walked by you (didnt know who you were) and said hi, you were very pleasant to me...:thumbsup

REDROCKET

Reaction score
so i guess with jas around i dont need to figure out how to post pics or videos !, how bout the vid , or a little of a speed pass with u on board jas ! , fukin good times at sandbar resort !

FordRacing250

Reaction score
Sandbar kicks ass... Jason n family seem like good people... Scott is a good guy, The boat turned out great Scott.

vee-driven

Reaction score
Hey Scott, nice to see ya on the boards, thanks for the hospitality at the long beach races, great burgers and dogs, im the one with the blue rayson craft 21 and friends with Sam and Wayne. Don't sweat it, i had to tell my neighbors to shut the fuck up the other nite cuz they were yealing and screaming in the jacuzzi at 2am. Now try to get some work done.

speeddmn

Reaction score
I think Friday nite at the Sandbar of labor day weekend would be a great start to the weekend. come one come all...

Even you 460! I think they have ice tea!!!:D And it won't be far for you to walk back to the trailer to take a mid day nap...

75 Spectra V-Drive

Gas dock greg fueler
Reaction score
I think Friday nite at the Sandbar of labor day weekend would be a great start to the weekend. come one come all...

Even you 460! I think they have ice tea!!!:D And it won't be far for you to walk back to the trailer to take a mid day nap...

:hmm:hmm:thumbsup

RaceTec

Reaction score
We will be there!!! Lets do this!:champagne:

REDROCKET

Reaction score
Hey Scott, nice to see ya on the boards, thanks for the hospitality at the long beach races, great burgers and dogs, im the one with the blue rayson craft 21 and friends with Sam and Wayne. Don't sweat it, i had to tell my neighbors to shut the fuck up the other nite cuz they were yealing and screaming in the jacuzzi at 2am. Now try to get some work done.
good times always ! GLAD I GOT TO FEED / ENTERTAIN YA ! see ya at the river , i know sam is in , nick too , dunno bout wayne , but one or two of his hot exes might be ! oh snap !red rocket , and cheshire HTM will be there !

SFV2RVR

Registered Parker Legend
Reaction score
good times always ! GLAD I GOT TO FEED / ENTERTAIN YA ! see ya at the river , i know sam is in , nick too , dunno bout wayne , but one or two of his hot exes might be ! oh snap !red rocket , and cheshire HTM will be there !

Wayne is staying at my place and we got hot broads for days!:D

rivergames

Reaction score
Should be a good labor day weekend :champagne::thumbsup

JBS

Reaction score
Hey "Boner"

I have seen your boat on several occasions.

Hands down my favorite River Boat:thumbsup

See ya on the River

MissB

The Asset..
Reaction score
Miss Whip Boner, welcome to the boards!
Luden, cute puppy!! Welcome!

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
ok, so ill be the one to step up and ask...

Did you Really tell that chick she had ugly tits??? Inquireing minds wanna know...

REDROCKET

Reaction score
Hey "Boner"

I have seen your boat on several occasions.

Hands down my favorite River Boat:thumbsup

See ya on the River
Wow mad props ! Thanks for the compliment ! Im havin fun with red rocket , look for me and flag me down

Lunden

Reaction score
This is a very true statement !:boobeyes::party2:

Although I am sure Cole is the ultimate "Chick Magnet" you can always bring him to Sand Bar for my free babysitting service! ;)

The teenage boys rent Shane out and pretend that they are single dads! Reels the chicks in like crazy....between the two of them we could make a lot of $$!:D

502BOAT

Reaction score
Although I am sure Cole is the ultimate "Chick Magnet" you can always bring him to Sand Bar for my free babysitting service! ;)

The teenage boys rent Shane out and pretend that they are single dads! Reels the chicks in like crazy....between the two of them we could make a lot of $$!:D

Cole won't be out there over Labor Day but about 15-20 people from your old hood will...:D I'll come by and say hi.

fishing fool

Reaction score
Sand Bar Resort is going to be the place to be Labor Day weekend...:champagne::champagne: