WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Thank you to the RDP Inmates

LuauLounge

Reaction score
I've been lurking around for the last 14 years or so and have been amazed at the generosity, both of time and money of this group. Lately, it seems to be snowballing. When I started writing this, I was mainly thinking about the recovery of stolen trucks, trailers, bikes, etc. Then I got to thinking about the human side, the fellow who is taking care of his niece, the thoughts and prayers for those that have lost loved ones, those with medical issues personally or a family member, etc. With all the BS that is going on in this world, it's nice reading some positive stories.
As Dry January is over, raise a glass toasting yourselves for all you do.

H20 Toie

Party on Garth
Reaction score
The people here are great, pretty amazing the support you get from people that you sometimes only meet few times a year or even people that you never meet in person.
last year at the RDP Regatta i had someone come up and thank me for giving him some advice on key west trip years ago, i didnt rememberer the conversation but he sure did.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
I've been lurking around for the last 14 years or so and have been amazed at the generosity, both of time and money of this group. Lately, it seems to be snowballing. When I started writing this, I was mainly thinking about the recovery of stolen trucks, trailers, bikes, etc. Then I got to thinking about the human side, the fellow who is taking care of his niece, the thoughts and prayers for those that have lost loved ones, those with medical issues personally or a family member, etc. With all the BS that is going on in this world, it's nice reading some positive stories.
As Dry January is over, raise a glass toasting yourselves for all you do.

Great post. 👏👏👏

Xtrmwakeboarder

Reaction score
The Texas crew was amazing during my home build and move. Super helpful. Never would have had that insight without RD's Place. Someday when I finish this thing I'll get them over for a BBQ.

bilz

Newly Retired!😁
Reaction score
Great post!
So very true. From Shiver River jumper cables on the fourth of July to eating places in Pismo, just about anything you need or want to know.👍

Jed-O

Shitter was full!
Reaction score
Wait a second.. We weren't supposed to drink in January?
I just found out about "LockTober" last year. Don't look it up and definitely don't tell your wife!!! 😳😳😳