WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Thank you!!!!!

kevnmcd

Reaction score
Have to throw a big shout out to Paul (Paul65k) and Scott (tamalewagon) here on the boards. These guys rock! If anyone ever needs a realtor (Paul) and/or a loan guy (Scott), these 2 are the best!

Thank you guys for helping us get into a Havasu house! The family couldn't be happier!

77charger

Reaction score
Your truck have a hallet sticker and your plate is your user name?

Saw you on 5 north today near san jaun i was in a white chevy flatbed.

kevnmcd

Reaction score
Your truck have a hallet sticker and your plate is your user name?

Saw you on 5 north today near san jaun i was in a white chevy flatbed.
Yes and Yes. I think I remember seeing you? Do you do shower pans and/or hot mopping? If so, than I remember you. I was coming back from SD for a meeting. Next time make a scene and introduce yourself. hahahahaha

77charger

Reaction score
Yes and Yes. I think I remember seeing you? Do you do shower pans and/or hot mopping? If so, than I remember you. I was coming back from SD for a meeting. Next time make a scene and introduce yourself. hahahahaha
Yup that was me seen you before in the am too but i dont head down there much anymore.I hate the drive but no traffic coming back today.

milkmoney

Reaction score
. Scott is also a nice guy in person and has a great family.

AZ he is in now. Hmmmmm

Maybe

Oh ya. Congrats On the new home

YoPengo

Inmate #47
Reaction score
Congratulations Kevin. Are you up by Kurt?

Advantage 1

Reaction score
Congrats, Kevin 👍

Scott helped us last year on our house. Did an awesome job...we are just wrapping up another transaction with him this month too!

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
Scott is doing my loan stuff for me. Only thing we need to do now is find a home and have someone accept our offer. Real estate in south OC is crazy right now.

Music to my Ears

Reaction score
Nice job Paul and Scott!:thumbsup
And congrats Kevin on your new pad. Cool place that's going to work out well for you guys!!

Deja_Vu

Essex Affectionado
Reaction score
Congrats! What did you get? Pics? Inquiring minds want to know :)

underpressure

Reaction score
Congrats on joining the "fraternity"!

Scott helped me refi my house in RSM. Wanted him to do the finance package on the house we bought in LHC last year, but he wasn't able to do loans in AZ at the time. Sure wish that he had, was a PITA to go thru the guys we used...

We're on the south end...

RodnJen

Reaction score
Congrats to you and the family Kevin.

Paul65k

Schiada Baby.......Yeah!!
Reaction score
Wow thanks for the comments Kevin. Working with you and Jill was truly a pleasure:thumbup::thumbup:

We certainly had one of the most difficult sellers I have seen in my entire career but you guys hung in there and it worked out in the end.

Let me know if you'd like me to post up a few pics of the house and I'll be happy to do just that............looking forward to seeing you guys this weekend.

Cheers!!

kevnmcd

Reaction score
Thanks everyone! Yes the seller was a real piece but in the end it is all good. To answer a few questions....yes the boat will fit, has a separate 40' garage. The house is more central around Jamaica and Chesapeake on a nice quiet short cul-de-sac. Her are a few pics.

RodnJen

Reaction score
Cool, not too far from my Dad's house.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I was looking forward to taking pics at the Rdp house warming party.. Lol

236eagledave

Reaction score
I looked at that house online a while back. That was a nice one! Congratulations!

kevnmcd

Reaction score
Wow thanks for the comments Kevin. Working with you and Jill was truly a pleasure:thumbup::thumbup:

We certainly had one of the most difficult sellers I have seen in my entire career but you guys hung in there and it worked out in the end.

Let me know if you'd like me to post up a few pics of the house and I'll be happy to do just that............looking forward to seeing you guys this weekend.

Cheers!!
Thanks Paul but I got a few pics up. Stop by if you are out and about.

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
Congrats Kevin! Can't wait to bring the rzr over so you can do burnouts on the new driveway. Looks very nice!

kevnmcd

Reaction score
Congrats Kevin! Can't wait to bring the rzr over so you can do burnouts on the new driveway. Looks very nice!
Anytime Cameron! In fact, my daughter can always put a little dust on that thing for you too if you want. :grumble: We will be out there quite a bit going forward, in fact heading out in a couple hours. Text me anytime you and April are out and about and you can swing by. I think you have my number but if not just PM me.

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
Anytime Cameron! In fact, my daughter can always put a little dust on that thing for you too if you want. :grumble: We will be out there quite a bit going forward, in fact heading out in a couple hours. Text me anytime you and April are out and about and you can swing by. I think you have my number but if not just PM me.
Exactly!

240Hallett

AKA Oldtoys
Reaction score
Congratulations! Another Hallett in the neighborhood. :thumbsup

Tamalewagon

Little Buddy
Reaction score
Congratulations on the great house Kevin and thank you for the kind words. You are Jill are always a pleasure to work for. I'm looking forward to seeing the house in person at DS. I've got a housewarming "gift" for you guys. :yikes :D

Scott is doing my loan stuff for me. Only thing we need to do now is find a home and have someone accept our offer. Real estate in south OC is crazy right now.
Get home from vaca!

Scott is doing AZ now?
Negative. AZ requires brick and mortar and 6 months + 1 day residency . Getting licensed in AZ after being licensed in CA is extremely difficult but not so if you are first licensed in AZ and then CA. It's ridiculous how the regulations are set up. Hopefully we will purchase a home in either Parker or LHC and solve that issue.