WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Thanks Grandpa

ElAzul

Well-Known RDP Inmate #211
Reaction score
Found this hat cleaning out my house my Grandparents lived in. I took it with me and started wearing it in public. Been asked once about a mask at a store I simply smiled, pointed at hat and kept walking... cricket's. Mask vaggots shopping give me the look, I point to the hat, they smirk, say shit under their nose and keep walking. Smarter not harder I guess. It really pisses people off when it takes them off their soapbox calling us out as lepers

Thanks Gramps
IMG_20211203_102514961.jpg

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Damn

I just drove from Havi to Pennsylvania and I’ll bet less than 15% of people were wearing masks in any store or restaurant I went in to.
Including employees.
Az, NM, OK, Missouri, Ohio, w virginia, Pennsylvania all the same.
I expected to see a lot worse but was surprised at every single state saying fuck that.

wzuber

Reaction score
Palm springs is rife w/mask nutsis. It's not enforced as much in many establishments but their's plenty SJW's runin around.

Wolskis

Reaction score
Damn

I just drove from Havi to Pennsylvania and I’ll bet less than 15% of people were wearing masks in any store or restaurant I went in to.
Including employees.
Az, NM, OK, Missouri, Ohio, w virginia, Pennsylvania all the same.
I expected to see a lot worse but was surprised at every single state saying fuck that.
Here in OH we have this..

The paradigm shifted Wednesday via the enactment Senate Bill 22, which blocks the health department from issuing any kind of stay-at-home order like those of the early weeks in the pandemic. It also allows the 132 lawmakers in the General Assembly to vote down health orders or emergency declarations without needing the governor’s approval.