WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Thanks OldSchoolBoats!!

YeahYeah01

Reaction score
Just a quick thanks and shout-out to OldSchoolBoats (Joe). Tackled my refi with an awesome rate and easy process. We're also working with him on the Havasu house (if we even find one lol). It was super easy to be able to work on both the prequal stuff and the refi stuff at the same time.

CobraDave

Reaction score
Awesome. I might be in the market for a refi. I’m hearing you can get close to 2% on a 15.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YeahYeah01

Reaction score
Awesome. I might be in the market for a refi. I’m hearing you can get close to 2% on a 15.

The rates are definitely crazy low. Can't see them going much lower then they are now. So it's a good time. Give OldSchoolBoats a call!

AJ13

Reaction score
Joe is the man. He did our loan on our new house and made it so easy.

grumpy88

Reaction score
Just curious what it cost ? If you don't want to post on here I understand

zhandfull

Reaction score
9.5% was good back in 1991. The rates have been going down pretty consistently since. In another ten years they will just be giving the money away.

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
Just a quick thanks and shout-out to OldSchoolBoats (Joe). Tackled my refi with an awesome rate and easy process. We're also working with him on the Havasu house (if we even find one lol). It was super easy to be able to work on both the prequal stuff and the refi stuff at the same time.
Thanks brother, appreciate the kind words! Hopefully we can meet up out at the zoo before the season is over.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

YeahYeah01

Reaction score
9.5% was good back in 1991. The rates have been going down pretty consistently since. In another ten years they will just be giving the money away.
Exactly. I remember my first loan and it was in the 5s and that was awesome at the time. Crazy now.

CobraDave

Reaction score
I see the numbers trending down. I’m gonna see how far down they go.

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
I see the numbers trending down. I’m gonna see how far down they go.

2.0 Mortgage Backed Securities have had a tough time holding above 103. Rates have been pretty flat for weeks now. The cost to get from 2.875% to 2.5% is too much to justify such a little difference in payment. I think we will be hanging around these levels for awhile.

YeahYeah01

Reaction score
Thanks brother, appreciate the kind words! Hopefully we can meet up out at the zoo before the season is over.

No problem man! Appreciate the effort and get things handled for me.

Definitely down to meet up soon.