WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Thanks RD

ssmike

Reaction score
I was just gonna ask you to start a v-drive section and bam, already done.

The hard part is gonna be getting our regular crew over here........

Aint the most 'puter literate bunch.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I was just gonna ask you to start a v-drive section and bam, already done.

The hard part is gonna be getting our regular crew over here........

Aint the most 'puter literate bunch.

If they can make it to one site they can make it to another.. ;) They should find it alot easier to post pictures on here, being that you don't have to "host" them and link them and all that other crap.. You can upload and embed 10 pics at a time right into your posts pretty easily (manage attachments)

RD

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
If they can make it to one site they can make it to another.. ;) They should find it alot easier to post pictures on here, being that you don't have to "host" them and link them and all that other crap.. You can upload and embed 10 pics at a time right into your posts pretty easily (manage attachments)

RD

huh, huh, he said post pics... i need to do that... soon... :kewl

Kindsvater Flat

Reaction score

RD

How much space do you have Dave before we start getting all picture happy.

ssmike

Reaction score

RD

Like I said, all that techno babble is gonna be lost on your average v-driver.

But thanks again!!!!

Sleeper CP

Reaction score

RD

That is great on the picture posting. I'll get something up.

RD I'm glad you are here.....Good job.

Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover:D

OGShocker

Lion Hunter
Reaction score
When can we get the Drama Section up. :beer

And thank you once again!