WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Thanks RD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phebus

Past Poster.
Reaction score
Thanks RD for being a gracious host, and thank everyone for the good ride. But alas, it's time for Phebus to ride off to the sunset. I'll lurk from time to time, and maybe chime in from time to time, but this chapter of my life is coming to a close.

Phebus...............Out.

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
Damn winter hit hard and fast around here. see you around in the real world Phebus.

McRib

aka HWlaser23, "B" team member
Reaction score
Dont let them win. Fuck that!

28Eliminator

Reaction score
They come back... They always come back :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tittytalk

OutCole'd

Raging Member
Reaction score
This is Bullshit, Rick, YOU will be missed. Your humor, input and all around great guy attitude is what many of us come to the forums for.:thumbsdown

Learn to use the ignore feature, it works great...:cool

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
Sorry to read this Rick. Your humor and your posts are some of my favorite. I hope you change your mind.

Boschma

Wish I was at the River
Reaction score
No one told you to leave! Say it ain't so.

Blubyu

Reaction score
You have some great posts here. You'll be missed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Motor Boater

Reaction score
I cant imagine taking the internet so seriously. Im reminded of a great line from the movie city slickers.....You people worry about a lot of shit!

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
So much to say. Hopefully RD steps up and makes the right decision before too many people are run off. :thumbsdown I like steve as a person but just like Kilrtoy he comes off as an ass online. his recent comments even moreso solidify this. :grumble:

TBI

Thumbless Wonder
Reaction score
Don't be a cunt Phebus

:D

Joker

Reaction score
So much to say. Hopefully RD steps up and makes the right decision before too many people are run off. :thumbsdown I like steve as a person but just like Kilrtoy he comes off as an ass online. his recent comments even moreso solidify this. :grumble:

Don't count on it. :thumbsdown

DtB

Reaction score
This is Bullshit, Rick, YOU will be missed. Your humor, input and all around great guy attitude is what many of us come to the forums for.:thumbsdown

Learn to use the ignore feature, it works great...:cool

For what it's worth(not much) I completely agree, I've had some great laughs from your one liners...

WATERDOG

Eliminator Eagle Flying free in the heavens above!
Reaction score
I'll take the Phebus wit and comedy over LAM threads any day.

TBI

Thumbless Wonder
Reaction score
Or JBB will kick you're ass :D

I know its "your":p

:D

JBB.jpg

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
We need PR back so we have the Zen again :D

Don't do it Phebus!!

Mrs.Racer277

SOCIAL
Reaction score
I am very sorry to see this happen. You have been on the boards for a very long time and I am sad to see it has come to you leaving. :thumbsdown

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
rick knows the deal here... it was personal....he keeps bringing it to the boards... it has nothing to do with the boards... thats why I pm'd him...

no one wants to see anyone leave, and for sure not rick....rick wants to fuc with me, it can happen off the board...I never fuc with him, or joker, or out coled,.... but they come runn'n to the feast every time...thought things were cool with me and out coled... he still talks shit behind my back... so what...

thought things were cool with john(joker) not a hint of anything till today....

oh and lets not forget RR....what a nice guy....

Joe mama

Reaction score
Its a sad day when the president steps down. :bowdown: You will be missed here and as others have said
the best one liners I've ever read. Thanks for the laughs and hope this is short lived.

Joker

Reaction score
rick knows the deal here... it was personal....he keeps bringing it to the boards... it has nothing to do with the boards... thats why I pm'd him...

no one wants to see anyone leave, and for sure not rick....rick wants to fuc with me, it can happen off the board...I never fuc with him, or joker, or out coled,.... but they come runn'n to the feast every time...thought things were cool with me and out coled... he still talks shit behind my back... so what...

? What was said that made a hit on you?

Reaction score
Stupid. So he was fucking with you, get over it. We all mess around everyday.

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
[video=youtube;Z_J2JNdC9Vg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_J2JNdC9Vg[/video]

Hammer

Reaction score
C'mon Phebus, you really can't take this shit personal , would hate to see you leave over stupid shit. I don't like Obama but I'm not leaving the country :D

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
I don't get you people sometimes. It's the internet for christ's sake. Grow a thick skin and don't let anyone fuck with you. If you don't like someone leave them the fuck alone. It's not hard to enjoy a website with others you don't like. Don't read their posts and leave them alone.

Anyone posting a public farewell is a child. Looking for attention/sympathy.

If you really were over it, you'd just disappear without sayin shit.

Reaction score
[video=youtube;Z_J2JNdC9Vg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_J2JNdC9Vg[/video]

You are a good dude Steve, but mocking a guy because you can't take a little bit of heat is chicken shit. Just saying man, relax a little.

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
Unions suck!!!!

Sorry. Just trying to lighten the mood. Stick around Rick. :(

plaster dave

Face down A$$ up
Reaction score

You play the victim very well. ;)

If someone doesn't like what you are doing so what who cares. Use the ignore button. But the flip side of this coin is they wouldn't have anything to say if you weren't putting it out there for everyone to see.

CampbellCarl

Reaction score
This entire deal is just fuckin' sad, all parties included................

Joker

Reaction score
I don't get you people sometimes. It's the internet for christ's sake. Grow a thick skin and don't let anyone fuck with you. If you don't like someone leave them the fuck alone. It's not hard to enjoy a website with others you don't like. Don't read their posts and leave them alone.

Anyone posting a public farewell is a child. Looking for attention/sympathy.

If you really were over it, you'd just disappear without sayin shit.

Fuck off!

westair

Reaction score
Phebus, your humor and post will be missed!! .... I'm thinking of putting a pool in just so I could have a beer and bs with you:D

Joe mama

Reaction score

If someone doesn't like what you are doing so what who cares. Use the ignore button. But the flip side of this coin is they wouldn't have anything to say if you weren't putting it out there for everyone to see.

x2

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
You are a good dude Steve, but mocking a guy because you can't take a little bit of heat is chicken shit. Just saying man, relax a little.

damn.... just try'n to say,leave me alone, i leave you alone to rick... he anit going anywhere, no reason....I asked him before to quit chasing me around the board and taking cheep shots,,,,, sometimes it gets old... if he dosen't like me , post somewhere else and fuc with someone else that likes it....

I don't think I ever even post on his threads, i never take a shot at him....he has some interesting ideas for everyone else...

i think he should stay, and if he wants to fuc with me... i only live a couple blocks for him,.... I got no beef with him.. just quit fuc'n with me is all

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score

your pretty much dead on right!!!, its kinda hard when the guy says hes your friend, then talks shit behind your back
so I take it with a grain...sometimes enough is enough.... thats why the pm...didn't think the whole family had to be involved...

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
Gotta be the economy....

If phebus leave that means the mayans are right and the world is coming to an end.

Please for the sake of god keep it friendly...you old fuckers both have bad backs:D:eek:

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
Gotta be the economy....

If phebus leave that means the mayans are right and the world is coming to an end.

Please for the sake of god keep it friendly...you old fuckers both have bad backs:D:eek:

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

You trying to say guys with bad backs are old? Fuck you!!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.