WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Thanks Suckolak. Couldn't make a res for six.

beaverretriever

Catchy Custom User Title
Reaction score
I called to make a late afternoon reservation for six at Tommy Bahama restaurant on Saturday as we like to go there after shopping etc. Well they said they can't do it because only four can be at a table at a time due to the new restrictions going in at midnight tonight. We would have probably spent 300.00 to 500.00 bucks that afternoon drinking and dining.

FU Sisojackoff.

liquid addiction

^ 78 DiMarco Flat
Reaction score
Both of these muther fukers push their mask mask mask bullshit. And they both got it. And yet lickasack pushes even more mask bullshit.

Another thing that pisses me off is everytime I type the word “mask” on my iPhone a masked smile face emoji shows. WTF

Backlash

Reaction score
Poor Newscum. 🙄 His kids prolly got it from the private school they attend. Or he brought it home from dinner when he was out gallivanting around the winery with his friends last week.

Fuck him. 🖕

rvrrat350

Reaction score
hes using it as an excuse to not do interviews about his dumb ass getting caught @ his "buddies" B day party and then gettin cause lying about it being outside!! Shut all this shit down sit @ home for 2 weeks and draw the focus away from himself!! Fuck GOV hair gel!!!POS
4F708FD8-F637-4B84-84B2-CEAA4401B69A.jpeg