WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Thanksgiving in Havasu

RVRKID

Reaction score
I know this is late but we had a great Thanksgiving in Havasu, had some good rides but sitting around this table with all my friends was great!
8DA9859F-F92B-40DE-AD59-101D09015445.jpeg

DLC

Reaction score
Man what a nice table view! Happy belated thanksgiving!

welcome to the shopping season!

MissB

The Asset..
Reaction score
What a fun table!! That set up is awesome!! Looks like a good time!

DanG

Reaction score
Great looking table and fantastic view. We were also out there for the week. Awesome week with some great rides in the jeep and boat.

RVRKID - Based on your HTW logo, are you Scott? Just had them level my truck with new rims and tires last Thursday.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Aren't all of Gibson's Trump Flags for you, like a vampire having a cross held up in front of him ?? :oops: 😂
Which house? I know he has a big one somewhere here in YL. and one down by the beach. Meet him a couple times, Nice guy. 👍

Don't know where his place is in Havasu. Just that it was on a point at the Beachcomer. Thought maybe this was it.

Taboma

Reaction score
Which house? I know he has a big one somewhere here in YL. and one down by the beach. Meet him a couple times, Nice guy. 👍

Don't know where his place is in Havasu. Just that it was on a point at the Beachcomer. Thought maybe this was it.

Sorry, couldn't resist the Trump Flag cheap shot.
Gibson's are good people, we were Beachcomber Neighbors for years, go back over 20 years. As mentioned, his place now is closer to the Islander end of the resort.
The point with the lighthouse.

Englewood

Reaction score
You gonna be out there for New Years? If so, lets go on some rides.

RVRKID

Reaction score
Great looking table and fantastic view. We were also out there for the week. Awesome week with some great rides in the jeep and boat.

RVRKID - Based on your HTW logo, are you Scott? Just had them level my truck with new rims and tires last Thursday.
No I am Chris, thank you for coming in.

DanG

Reaction score
No I am Chris, thank you for coming in.

Scott hooked me up and you guys did an awesome job. Truck looks and drives great. Thanks again.
FullSizeRender.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk