WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

That call you hate to get in the middle of the night...

lbhsbz

Reaction score
We already purchased a home out there. I am taking her to court as the car belongs to me. I have no mercy for repeat offenders. She almost killed my son so I'm going to do my best to make sure she isn't able to get behind the wheel of a car for a while. I don't want to put her out of her home. I just want to make sure she cannot drive for the foreseeable future. I told my son to try to forgive her if he can find it in his heart. She clearly has deeper problems and demons to deal with.
Fuck that…take her to the cleaners.

DaytonaBabe

Super Moderator
Reaction score
So thankful your son is okay. Please don't hesitate for a second to reach out if you need any local help.

4Waters

Reaction score
Glad he was able to call you Scott and that he is going to be ok. My parents didn't get the call from me, they were tracked down at a restaurant. Can't believe I put them through that.

DRIVE BYE

Reaction score
I went through the same scenario a year ago March.. Got the call at 2:00AM... My Son Was Ubering Home. They got taken out by a wrong way driver on the FWY.
Everyone survived. I made the ER by 3.. What a Mess. The PTSD is relentless now. We are still in the court and lawyers hands .

Glad your Son Is ok.. Hang in there.

rickym20

Reaction score
Damn man , glad he will be okay. father’s nightmare is a understatement for sure.

Tamalewagon

Little Buddy
Reaction score
So quick update...I drove out to Phx Tuesday night to get the kid settled and to help around the house. He's extremely sore but recovering. Went to get some things out of the car yesterday at the impound yard and who do we run into? Yup...the girl that hit him. I kept nudging him and pointing saying "that's her!" Sure enough, yard manager tells us the girl that owns the car in the accident was just here trying to get stuff out of her car. One day in the slammer for DUI??? The yard manager denied her access to her car because her registration isn't current. Now I'm thinking "great, she can't even pay her registration let alone insurance." Thankfully the dude told me she has Geico. Shit's about to get real for her.

Tamalewagon

Little Buddy
Reaction score
I went through the same scenario a year ago March.. Got the call at 2:00AM... My Son Was Ubering Home. They got taken out by a wrong way driver on the FWY.
Everyone survived. I made the ER by 3.. What a Mess. The PTSD is relentless now. We are still in the court and lawyers hands .

Glad your Son Is ok.. Hang in there.
Wow! You guys are still in court? I'm glad your son is ok but doggone, a year in court?!? That gives me very little faith in our judicial system.

lbhsbz

Reaction score
So quick update...I drove out to Phx Tuesday night to get the kid settled and to help around the house. He's extremely sore but recovering. Went to get some things out of the car yesterday at the impound yard and who do we run into? Yup...the girl that hit him. I kept nudging him and pointing saying "that's her!" Sure enough, yard manager tells us the girl that owns the car in the accident was just here trying to get stuff out of her car. One day in the slammer for DUI??? The yard manager denied her access to her car because her registration isn't current. Now I'm thinking "great, she can't even pay her registration let alone insurance." Thankfully the dude told me she has Geico. Shit's about to get real for her.
What was she driving?

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
We are very glad your son is OK, but come one we are all dying to know what kind of car she was driving at 150 mph!!!

WildWilly

Reaction score
I'm guessing Mustang...those things run in to people on theor own....

Bails

Reaction score
Was she hot??

To soon? :p

Tamalewagon

Little Buddy
Reaction score
We are very glad your son is OK, but come one we are all dying to know what kind of car she was driving at 150 mph!!!
I think the speed was greatly exaggerated. It was approximately 115mph in a Nissan Altima. It's like saying my 220 Eagle goes 90mph with a stock 454. I DID try a different prop.

tamaleskier

Reaction score
Im alive and well thanks. Definitely said 115 though definitely wasnt 50 or 150 but she was running and accelerating away from someone she had hit prior to hitting me. Thankfully im around right now thank you for your thoughts and prayers.