WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

That Hydroxychloroquine Couple

Sandlord

Reaction score
Supreme Court of Canada Justice implicated UN and WHO in targeted murders of Barry & Honey Sherman

The murders were “a very, very sophisticated crime, in my view, committed by a very sophisticated organization – at least it has those hallmarks.” Supreme Court of Canada Justice Michael Moldaver, October 6, 2020 – multiple news sources: The Chronicle Herald and the Globe and Mail

Why are the UN and WHO suspects in the “targeted murders” of Justin Trudeau’s August 26, 2015 election campaign fundraisers Barry and Honey Sherman? The Shermans owned Apotex which manufactured and sold Hydroxychloroquine – a cheap, effective and a less toxic metabolite of chloroquine.

“In conclusion, our results show that HCQ can efficiently inhibit SARS-CoV-2 infection in vitro. In combination with its anti-inflammatory function, we predict that the drug has a good potential to combat the disease. ” research paper Hydroxychloroquine, a less toxic derivative of chloroquine, is effective in inhibiting SARS-CoV-2 infection in vitro, published March 18, 2020 – day Justin Trudeau announced the closure of Canada’s borders to most travelers during news conference outside Rideau Cottage about the measures Canada is taking to combatCOVID-19

https://ncio.ca/briefings/index.php/2021/07/10/supreme-court-of-canada-justice-implicated-un-and-who-in-targeted-murders-of-barry-honey-sherman/

JDKRXW

Reaction score
What-in-the-hell???
This double murder (husband/wife) in their own home has had literally everyone scratching their heads across Canada since it happened.
They were a seemingly decent couple (as are their adult children) even though their net worth is estimated to be $3-5 B.
Because they were Jewish, my money was on payback for some shenanigans going back to the old country.
Looks like I could have been wrong.😳

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
If the powers that be believe in pushing drugs with known side effects to children, and bury the truth about adults dying or falling very ill...
A wealthy couple that sell a competitive and cheaper drug are nothing more than a speed bump.