WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

That One Thing Your Wife Does...

rvrrun

Reaction score
...that really gets under your skin

This is common at our house. This much milk, water or other liquid left in a glass taking up space in the refrigerator. Usually, there are two or more of these in there.
F5AA5312-723B-49BA-ACEC-E35995F6A7FC.jpeg

Singleton

Reaction score
At our house it is water and propel bottles. I usually will find 4-6 half empty bottles around the house.

Usually I will collect them all, fill one full and put in refrig then leave the empties were my wife had them. She gets the hint

napanutt

Connoisseur
Reaction score
Mine can’t not spill food or drink.
I’m constantly wiping up after her.
Bless her heart though. The more she tries the more she spills. :confused:

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Oh man...... I got a few..... Refuses to replace the TP roll. She'll just set the new one on top of the shitter. She throws her dirty towels on wherever floor she's at when she takes it off, and her version of "cleaning".... Moving shit from one spot to another in a bigger, compiled pile instead of actually away.

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

poncho

Reaction score
Any flat surface of the house somehow gets piled up with something of hers. I'm sure there's stuff I do that drives her crazy as well.

I worked for a guy years ago that had a fit when he saw me building a bench for my paint guns and equipment, he hated anyone having that because he said it's just going to end up piled with shit. I'm OCD with my work area's so it didn't happen but he was watching.

Nordie

Reaction score
I worked for a guy years ago that had a fit when he saw me building a bench for my paint guns and equipment, he hated anyone having that because he said it's just going to end up piled with shit. I'm OCD with my work area's so it didn't happen but he was watching.

Working in Chicago the other carpenters were the absolute worst with leaving their shit piled up everywhere. Me and the tile guy were the only ones that put our stuff away every night. Drove me fricken insane....

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Freaking rookies! Like your wives don't check RDP:rolleyes:...just ask BHC Vic about that. I'm going to go with "No Comment".

dezrtracer

Reaction score
Not commenting on the one thing . . . Years ago she would get up before me and make my lunch for work and go back to bed . Well I made the mistake of complaining to an apprentice of mine that she would always forget a spoon or fork . So a year or later ( 92 or 93 ) we have a party at our house and that dumb ass apprentice tells her that I was complaining about my lunch . To this day she has never made my lunch for work again . Needless to say I learned not to complain .

Nordie

Reaction score
Not commenting on the one thing . . . Years ago she would get up before me and make my lunch for work and go back to bed . Well I made the mistake of complaining to an apprentice of mine that she would always forget a spoon or fork . So a year or later ( 92 or 93 ) we have a party at our house and that dumb ass apprentice tells her that I was complaining about my lunch . To this day she has never got up early and made my lunch . Needless to say I learned not to complain .

I blame the apprentice! 2 things about lunches never complain to your SO about what you got, and never bring your lunch home. Still the apprentices fault...

SoCalDave

Reaction score
No one has said leave the fucking.lights on everywhere? Absolutely no way can they just walk out of a room and routinely flick a switch...It's a female thing....:D
Thus the reasoning I installed occupancy sensors in almost every room our last two homes...that shit drove me fn crazy.

napanutt

Connoisseur
Reaction score
Freaking rookies! Like your wives don't check RDP:rolleyes:...just ask BHC Vic about that. I'm going to go with "No Comment".

I can bark as loud as I want here.
My wife couldn’t give a rats ass what goes on here. :D

Last edited:

Mikes56

Reaction score
She spits out her toothpaste and leaves it to dry in the sink. Fawwwwk!

Go-Fly

Where Are My Shoes?
Reaction score
My wife hides plastic tooth picks around the house because I hate them laying around. Use it and throw it away. Found this one, this morning under her coaster. It's a small thing I know but, it drives me up the wall

20200129_070135.jpg

TeamGreene

Reaction score
I have a bottle of body wash and a razor in the shower that make up the total of at least 20 items in there and there are multiples of the same thing ie...shampoo, conditioners etc..... drives me crazy that I'm fighting for space for a bottle of wash.