WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

That piano must be exhausted after this guy finished playing.

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
This guy was way better....

Tank

Reaction score
Since as far back as I can remember I’ve wanted to play piano like that. That dude was kickin ass. I don’t care where I had to go, I would’ve stopped in my tracks to watch that! Grew up listening to my moms jerry lee Lewis fats domino dr John chubby checker etc. still wish I could play like that.

My all time favorite and one of the BEST! So bummed I never got to see him live before he passed. ☹️

Last edited:

Kbach

Reaction score
Really cool, I'm surprised as to how many people just kept walking by, there is nothing so important in my average day that I can't stop and enjoy that for a couple of minutes. Thanks for posting.
Completely agree. The fact that teenage kid was one of the first ones to stop and watch says a lot about the kid.

OLDRAAT

inadequate member
Reaction score
I studied piano for 8 years, but couldn't ever keep that constant tempo with the rhythm hand. Still can't chew gum and walk.🙄
That guy is killing it.

My mom was very good, but her brother was an old big band era and Vegas entertainer that was on a different level.

SoCalDave

Reaction score
Both my step sisters played well from a very young age. The youngest (56) still plays all the time and simply amases me when I'm back home.
Me, I can turn a wrench and machine some parts but was never musically inclined to hold a beat.

jones performance

Reaction score
intersting to go down that wormhole once in a while watching people play street pianos. theres one on mcculloch here in havasu across from flying x i think. just noticed a couple weeks ago.

Tank

Reaction score
intersting to go down that wormhole once in a while watching people play street pianos. theres one on mcculloch here in havasu across from flying x i think. just noticed a couple weeks ago.

Saw that the last time we were there. Pretty cool.

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
Wow, that was awesome.

I kind of expected his nose to start bleeding... such effort and concentration.

We had a piano at home as a kid, my mom played. I gave it a half hearted try but just couldn't get good enough to keep it interesting. We have a baby grand piano here at our house too, but my kids fought lessons tooth and nail. I was forced to play clarinet as a kid. Once I got out of the house I traded it in towards a bass guitar. LOL

buck35

Reaction score
I wish I could string more than one note together....not a musical bone in my body.

Kbach

Reaction score
Just sat my wife and 3 kids down to show them this. Even though I've watched it a few times I'm still in awe watching it. My wife and 10 yr old twins who play the piano were impressed, my 12 y/o boy not so much but whatever. Freaking amazing!! Thanks again @spectras only for posting this.

bonesfab

Reaction score
I have my great grandmothers up right piano in my house. My mom restored it when I was a kid. It has a date of 1886 or somewhere close. I just wish I could play it. Saw Elton john and Billy Joel at the pond one time. The seats were up and behind the stage. Watching those two go at was an awesome experience.

zx14

The Skipper
Reaction score
That brings back memories for me. My dad would play that exact song and many others just like it, (boogie woogie stuff) about 3 times a week he would come home from work, have a glass of Jack Danial’s on the rock, and sit down at his used upright piano, and play for a hour or so, he was very good, not once did he ever play for a audience, that I know of.learned by ear grand ma told us, he couldn’t read a note of sheet music. God speed pops.