WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

That "Tin Foil Hat" Thread.

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score

just_floatin

Reaction score
The starting gun of this whole nightmare.
It's all just a conspiracy theory though. 🙄
3EBF7877-086C-4B11-96D1-ACB5AFCA3EE7.jpeg

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
It's just for faster downloads and games.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Don't believe demons are on the loose and taking over people?
Okie dokie.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Don't believe demons are on the loose and taking over people?
Okie dokie.
Lol... I'm sure she is a possessed... Or just smokes a lot of meth.

bonesfab

Reaction score

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
There was video that day of both planes hitting the towers. The second one was hit on live tv. So the first video is null and void. I remember seeing video of the plane hitting the pentagon also. I watched everything I could on this. I remember arial shots were hard to find at first.
Bones

I posted a few videos taken from people on the street of the second tower... all four sides where being photographed.... only because the 1st tower on fire... from whatever....

no planes where in those videos of tower two when the explosion occurred....

I watched the planes hit the 2nd tower also.... but, who provided that video???? the media???

Pentagon strike... there is a clip of an object flying 10' off the ground....

PS the day before this event, it was announced that the Government has unaccounted for 10 trillion dollars..

these are facts...

sad to say

20220208_220705.jpg

20220208_221251.jpg

20220208_221547.jpg

20220208_221812.jpg

20220208_222323.jpg

20220208_222627.jpg

Last edited:

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score

just_floatin

Reaction score
There was video that day of both planes hitting the towers. The second one was hit on live tv. So the first video is null and void. I remember seeing video of the plane hitting the pentagon also. I watched everything I could on this. I remember arial shots were hard to find at first.
Keep digging bones. This elephant is very difficult to get your arms around.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Common Core mathematics before there was such a thing.

2 airplanes bring down 3 (actually now we know of 4) buildings at freefall speed = 👍🤡👍

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
MAx Igan on synthetics, cloning and anal swabs.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
We know only the history we were told.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
You want to see citizen researchers?
This kid wrecks it.
He uncovers connections in the Pizzagate and Dutroux pedo rings and people you won't believe. Bear with him it's worth it.

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score

Runs2rch

Reaction score
Keep digging bones. This elephant is very difficult to get your arms around.
A friend of my wife's mom was on the plane that supposedly hit the pentagon. Where did that plane actually end up?

just_floatin

Reaction score
They believe what they have been told. They call me crazy when it ever comes up.
I was the best man for my buddy in the Aerospace business. His business is primarily interior replacement parts for government jets.

He was there the day of the “so called” terrorist attack. He said “There is no way a plane hit the pentagon.” Years ago there was a video of the actual missile launch, which has since been scrubbed off the internet. Check out the end of this clip. Science.

bonesfab

Reaction score
There was a Jet engine and plane parts on the Pentagon lawn. This applies to both the pentagon and the towers. I am not a math or physics major. But when you have a extremely heavy hollow object made out of aluminum traveling at 500 plus mph filled with fuel, There wont be much left of it. Especially when it hits an object with greater density. There was one hell of an explosion at both sites. Aluminum doesn't dig extreme heat. especially thin aluminum. And the big question? where are the planes and people that were on them?? A tropical island singing kum bay aye .

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
There was a Jet engine and plane parts on the Pentagon lawn. This applies to both the pentagon and the towers. I am not a math or physics major. But when you have a extremely heavy hollow object made out of aluminum traveling at 500 plus mph filled with fuel, There wont be much left of it. Especially when it hits an object with greater density. There was one hell of an explosion at both sites. Aluminum doesn't dig extreme heat. especially thin aluminum. And the big question? where are the planes and people that were on them?? A tropical island singing kum bay aye .
Those parts were staged Bones. The engine was not correct for the aircraft and yes, there was unfazed, unburned sheet metal planted at the scene. Nothing to see here.🙄
Aircraft are made of many different alloys with engine compressor shaft and turbine wheels being close to indestructible. There should have been bodies, seats, luggage and massive carnage.
It was a missile strike. Nothing else it could have been.

If you have some time, watch these videos.
David Hawkins will literally walk you through what went down that day and other things that were going on that will blow you away. Mind erasing stuff.
Well worth the listen.

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
War II, Pearl Harbor

they sacrifice our troops to get us in the war...

our Powerful Fleet was out at Sea...

the commanders KNEW what was about to happen.

some call it Casualties of War..

I SAY F U!!!!!

IMO, that's what happen on 9.11 to the family members who did not return...

RIP to ALL!!!

RESEARCH

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Any word on the date of the Military removal of our current president?

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score

just_floatin

Reaction score
Check this out ✈️ Not in 4K

Evidence to compare and contrast.

Last edited:

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Brace yourselves for this coming out soon.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Max Igan shows the weather warfare being waged on Australia and which is not being reported in the media.
Why? Because it's man made and carrying out an agenda of destruction.

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
I obviously didn't write this...

just a typical cut/paste...

whats happening out there is REAL...

watching with our own eyes...

the best you can do is research....

Stay STRONG and GODBLESS AMERICA

I'm publishing a response I wrote to dear friend today. I hope this encourages everyone as this is something I very much believe. We are not alone and more powerful than ever....

ThomasPaine6F0

RE:I wish there was something more tangible than a comm here and there. I feel the great reset barreling down on us......

Hey,

I hear you very much. I know it's very frustrating. It's hard to believe in something that seems so intangible and ludicrous to everyone else......but whenever I look at everything.

-The mountains of election fraud data showing it was rigged
-The mountains of data showing that the vaccines are deadly and part of an agenda.
-That major players are that are showing they are actually fascists
- These topics go on and on.....

And I realize I'm not alone. It just feels like it. I'm actually part of the majority. Sure everyone doesn't know where they fit in the majority but we're all here. And the longer we stay in this FUBAR pysop the better it will be when we move kinetic. PAIN is coming one way or another.

Imagine waiting for D-Day. The longer we wait the more people won't be killed on the beach. The longer we wait, the longer the counter pysop's will have to eat themselves to remain in control.

The more people will rage against their own political machine....the less fighting will take place. So we wait to strike and rise from the shackles that have now turned to Ash holding humanity back.

Wedgy

Reaction score
Also known as the Waco massacre.
Bad Boys. Itching to be coming for you.

What crime? No crime. Suspicion. Not a crime. Threat tagged Parents beware.

This is their M.O. R.I.P. Waco...