WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

That "Tin Foil Hat" Thread.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
This is the thread to drop all that information that you wanted to but, we're worried about being beat down and shamed by the mind controlled, brainwashed, TV/movie/Netflix watching zombies.
Post it up my fellow "Conspiracy Theorists"!

Funny thing is as much as they keep coming at us, it just shows and affirms how extraordinarily powerful the spells cast upon them are.
So powerful, they don't even realize they are under a spell. Magik/Magic is real.

It was a toss up to start with the legends William Cooper, Jordan Maxwell or Davd Icke.

I'll start with Bill Cooper (RIP) since he was Arkancided® for putting out this information and get to the rest them in short order as well as others.
Dawn your tin foil battle helmets.

Gentlemen and ladies. Enjoy. Discuss. Learn. Discern. Awaken. FOCUS YOUR MIND.
Or go watch Honey Boo Boo reruns 😝

Last edited:

just_floatin

Reaction score
Welcome back @YumaRivernaut
👇🏽
49751512-BF0A-41C2-8199-B0D80388897D.jpeg

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Max Igan reporting on his homeland the prison island Australia.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Mark Passio is not for the faint of heart but, he definitely will wake you up.
A great introduction to Esoteric knowledge.

Wedgy

Reaction score
Max Igan reporting on his homeland the prison island Australia.
Wow. Just. Wow.Thanks so much! Citizen Journalism. Real news of what's happening now. The factual action on the ground, all over the world. 9 minutes in and Redpillled 2.0. Must see. Keep it coming. Truth. Glad you are here. In the World of what's happening Now.

Australia has reclassified Suicides now, to "Accidental Deaths.. Trying to hide Suicides are skyrocketing in Australia. Insane. 47:45 Life insurer in France refuses to pay out on a L I policy due to the insured assuming the known risk of an experimental treatment for a classified not Critical illness. Covid 19. Caveat Emptor, indeed.

Last edited:

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Wow. Just. Wow.Thanks so much! Citizen Journalism. Real news of what's happening now. The factual action on the ground, all over the world. 9 minutes in and Redpillled 2.0. Must see. Keep it coming. Truth. Glad you are here. In the World of what's happening Now.

Australia has reclassified Suicides now, to "Accidental Deaths.. Trying to hide Suicides are skyrocketing in Australia. Insane. 47:45 Life insurer in France refuses to pay out on a L I policy due to the insured assuming the known risk of an experimental treatment for a classified not Critical illness. Covid 19. Caveat Emptor, indeed.
I have been watching Max for years. He warned of this coming long ago. Apparently no avail.

Those who still watch TV programming literally are victims of Stockholm/battered wife syndrome. They love and defend their death cult captors/abusers. And go back for more.

At this point in this timeline, with all information available out there, many cannot and will not be salvaged. They are gone.
Those remaining few that possibly can join the great awakening is what our humanitarian goal is.
Although I believe in redemption for all, this has become a battle to save our children now.
Always has been though.

Here he is at an Open Mind Conference.

Wedgy

Reaction score
Max is directly over the Target. I like Ex LE, MUFON, Bigfoot invetigator, author, filmaker, Dave Paulides. Good Man. He is deep into all the unexplained disapearences of missing people, compelling reporting of a greatly unknown phenomena. Dave's also of late, been reporting on current events and shares a lot of viewer input. He's on a Roll here.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Uhh.. @YumaRivernaut I need a bit of clarification here. So If I watch something on TV, I'm a victim of the Stockholm/battered wife syndrome and of course will love and defend my death cult captors/abusers. But If I dig deep and do research on Youtube and other internet sources I'm totally fine, 100% credible, and just trying to deliver the truth?🤔 Please explain.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Unknown-1.jpeg

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Yup, too hard to answer a simple question or explain your position, so you spout off more Sovereign Citizen Bullshit. Pretty Lame Son.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
A brain battered boxer.
Nino gets it.

Last edited:

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Graham Hancock.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
An ex drug addict from the streets.
Richie from Boston gets it.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Marco Rodin.
The first lecture drags on at some spots but is well worth comprehending.

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
Bill Gates and others have conspired to spray the atmosphere with UV-reflecting metals from commercial aircraft to deliberately lower the global temperature, lessen the amount of sunlight reaching the ground. These chemtrails also seep into the water supply, poisoning the food we grow and causing fertility rates to lower, while shortening the growing season and reducing the productivity for non-corporate farms and homesteads.

They've openly done this, with mainstream media covering it as a boon to mankind, confirming older conspiracy theories offered by those paying attention.

The same oligarchs engaged in this James Bond-plot have heavily invested in "beyond meat," insect-based foods, lab-grown proteins and even refining human fecal matter into 'sustainable food replacement.'

They are using the "Great Reset" to codify and propagate this plan, and legislation and international treaties to destroy traditional farming and food production, under the color of 'climate change.'

This plot primarily affects Western White countries and is targeting the United States and Canada especially. Fighting these measures is explicitly pro-White.

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
🚨 NOTHING IN THIS WORLD WORKS THE WAY YOU THINK IT DOES! GOVERNMENTS DO NOT OPERATE THE WAY YOU THINK IT DOES! BANKS DO NOT OPERATE THE WAY YOU THINK THEY DO!

NOTHING IN THIS WORLD OPERATES THE WAY YOU THINK IT DOES!! Nothing!

THIS IS WHY WE HAVE TO AWAKEN!

Awakening to the Truth about how Our World Works and Who Is Controlling Our World is the FIRST STEP to Winning this War. We have to understand Our enemy.

This is Why I do what I do, and this is Why You Are reading This Post Now! We Have An Important Mission. To Assist In Awakening The World!

Educate Yourself & Those Around You.

Keep Fighting! Keep Digging! Keep Spreading The Truth!

Don’t be fooled by all these distractions al inside Our Truth Community. Stay Mission Focused!

Because Our enemy is luciferian to the core!! You better be on top your game because Our enemy is cunning and devious and deceitful and knows War on Earth!

There is a far higher, bigger picture that is going on and has been going on for 7,000+ years! This War hasn’t started after WW2…it’s a War that’s been waging since the beginning of time!!! Think about that for a second. And think how small of a part We are playing in this Ancient War!! You better make Your Fight in the War count!! We don’t have time for BS!

Stay The Course!
Stay Focused!
Fight, Fight, Fight!

WWG1WGA

For God, Family, Country 🇺🇸🌎

- Skrilla 🇺🇸

Follow: @TruthSkrilla

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
The Solvay family own this castle. Where the "Thousand Points of Light" originated.
The satanic Solvay Pharmakia corporation is involved with producing the mRNA gene editing shots. They produce the neurotoxic fluoride that is put into our water, SSRI anti depressants, their variants and other products.
Note their symbol, an infinity and a serpent as one.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
The only reason we still have the luxury of not having to do this every weekend for months is about six hundred million weapons.

Last edited:

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
Yuma ON FIRE!!!!..

the non believers just need to review one thread out of the 100's which you have recently posted.... that are all different situations....

no one is shoving it down their throats.....

research one topic????

if your gut starts turning......... your eyes will start to open.........

how many coincidences, must occur, 1000, 500, 250, 100, 50...

before you start believing your intuition

Last edited:

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score