WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

The 11/3 Election was a Fraud - there was ZERO INTEGRITY

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
We know it, they know it; everyone knows it. If you watch this video you'll see that there was ZERO INTEGRITY to this election. This is the tip of the iceberg that Sidney Powell is working on.

Not only can these machines be manipulated, it's what happens to the votes after the machines "count them" that makes our election a complete fraud wherever any machines are being used.

Thanks to 78Southwind for posting this and to Fun Times for pointing me to it

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
We know it, they know it; everyone knows it. If you watch this video you'll see that there was ZERO INTEGRITY to this election. This is the tip of the iceberg that Sidney Powell is working on.

Not only can these machines be manipulated, it's what happens to the votes after the machines "count them" that makes our election a complete fraud wherever any machines are being used.

Thanks to 78Southwind for posting this and to Fun Times for pointing me to it

So we are betting the farm based on speculation from a Japanese cowboy?

Wedgy

Reaction score
So we are betting the farm based on speculation from a Japanese cowboy?
Um, steal Pennsylvania steal the election. The theft from the County Precinct office besides being an unsolved crime, invalidates the chain of custody. Of ALL the vote in Philly. Or as the Democrats say, ' By any means necessary. BAMN.
Believe them when they tell us who they are, and what they do.

just_floatin

Reaction score
7FD1D8B7-1002-474A-9FA1-334CECDE9E55.jpeg

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
Um, steal Pennsylvania steal the election. The theft from the County Precinct office besides being an unsolved crime, invalidates the chain of custody. Of ALL the vote in Philly. Or as the Democrats say, ' By any means necessary. BAMN.
Believe them when they tell us who they are, and what they do.

Nothing has been validated by the court there although Alito did tell them to keep 600k late votes separated. Trump needs a lot more then PA to turn the ship around. Mathematical analysis dont mean shit to the courts unless there is hard evidence to support the analysis.

WhatExit?

Reaction score

WhatExit?

Reaction score
I don't have access to the NY Times - if anyone does perhaps they can post the text from this article:

U.S. Investigates Voting Machines' Venezuela Ties

Another:
Voting Machine Company Submits to Inquiry

WhatExit?

Reaction score
Interesting and positive video - I've skimmed through it - no time now to watch...

Link to watch this - add http://www. to this --> twitch.tv/videos/803443111?t=0h0m2s

Wedgy

Reaction score
Nothing has been validated by the court there although Alito did tell them to keep 600k late votes separated. Trump needs a lot more then PA to turn the ship around. Mathematical analysis dont mean shit to the courts unless there is hard evidence to support the analysis.
👍 Yes you are correct. However...

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Well,obvious Biden stayed home thru out campaign knowing full well the fix was in place.No Candidate including Hillary contributed less effort running a campaign for President of the United States in modern times than this guy biden.He knew he could stay home,his handlers demanded he stay home.

Wedgy

Reaction score
Well,obvious Biden stayed home thru out campaign knowing full well the fix was in place.No Candidate including Hillary contributed less effort running a campaign for President of the United States in modern times than this guy biden.He knew he could stay home,his handlers demanded he stay home.
The Manchurian Candidate

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
👍 Yes you are correct. However...

I've listenedto some of his stuff and not overly impressed. His credentials are average so what he adds to the speculation is not really relevant.

Last edited:

Wedgy

Reaction score
I've listed to some of his stuff and not overly impressed. His credentials are average so what he at he adds to the speculation is not really relevant.
Okay. Got it. I'm just not OK with Swampy.
I just don't like Fake News.. JIC yey interested. Dan backs his news up, often with left leaning sources. "Doing the job that MSM refuses to do." Number 1 podcast show. IMO, the Truth. Your experience may vary.

Last edited:

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
Okay. Got it. I'm just not OK with Swampy.
I just don't like Fake News.. JIC yey interested. Dan backs his news up, often with left leaning sources. "Doing the job that MSM refuses to do." Number 1 podcast show. IMO, the Truth. Your experience may vary.

Nor am I but I am beginning to think the swamp has not bottom and will never be drained. I am so ready to let the country separate into 2 separate countries with divergent forms of governance. Let all the sheep live under the swamp domain and the rest of us will just have to live under some documents that were written and signed by some wise men 244 years ago

WhatExit?

Reaction score
Nor am I but I am beginning to think the swamp has not bottom and will never be drained. I am so ready to let the country separate into 2 separate countries with divergent forms of governance. Let all the sheep live under the swamp domain and the rest of us will just have to live under some documents that were written and signed by some wise men 244 years ago

Imagine if those who came before us said what you're saying and acted on it. You're giving up and now is not the time. This is OUR country and it's UP TO US to fight this fight instead of expressing our opinions.

Imagine if millions of Americans spoke up to have their voices heard regarding this fraudulent election!

Giving up is never good. Doing it now is suicide. If you think this country will separate under the Democratic Marxist party you are fooling yourself. The enemy is here on our land. We must identify them, out them and force them to capitulate.

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
Imagine if those who came before us said what you're saying and acted on it. You're giving up and now is not the time. This is OUR country and it's UP TO US to fight this fight instead of expressing our opinions.

Imagine if millions of Americans spoke up to have their voices heard regarding this fraudulent election!

Giving up is never good. Doing it now is suicide. If you think this country will separate under the Democratic Marxist party you are fooling yourself. The enemy is here on our land. We must identify them, out them and force them to capitulate.

Oh boy, how about we separate and in a few years when the liberal utopia country is nothing but homeless drug addicts then we invade, put them on a Musk rocket to Mars and take their land much like what happened to the Indians and Mexico back in the day. This is much more practical and attainable goal.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Oh boy, how about we separate and in a few years when the liberal utopia country is nothing but homeless drug addicts then we invade, put them on a Musk rocket to Mars and take their land much like what happened to the Indians and Mexico back in the day. This is much more practical and attainable goal.

About 24 hours after “separation” the left side of the nation would be speaking Chinese or Russian depending on several things, that is, if they didn't further segregate into sub nations.
They won’t “wait” for anything so mundane as addiction of the population.
This is EXACTLY how world wars start.
Look no further than the Balkans for a history of how that would go...all of this on our newly created border.
This is exactly how our Country would/will fail.

This mindset and suggestion has been mentioned to me by more than one person lately that are sick of the libs and their bullshit.
“Just give them the shitholes and after a while we will take them back”.

It simply fails to consider what the circling vultures would do.
This mindset is the result of geographical isolation by oceans.
We simply do not consider war on our soil...something that virtually every Other country on earth except Australia experiences as a way of life to some degree.

Last edited:

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
About 24 hours after “separation” the left side of the nation would be speaking Chinese or Russian depending on several things, that is, if they didn't further segregate into sub nations.
They won’t “wait” for anything so mundane as addiction of the population.
This is EXACTLY how world wars start.
Look no further than the Balkans for a history of how that would go...all of this on our newly created border.
This is exactly how our Country would/will fail.

The Balkans wasn't a world war. It was internal conflict as Yugoslavia seperated into seperate nations. Yes there was some aid from outside countries but it was limited. How is Croatia and Serbia now? Russia imploded to with break away states. Are they still a world power now with smaller territory?

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
The Balkans wasn't a world war. It was internal conflict as Yugoslavia seperated into seperate nations. Yes there was some aid from outside countries but it was limited. How is Croatia and Serbia now? Russia imploded to with break away states. Are they still a world power now with smaller territory?

Its the beginning of the end when we start annexing.
We lose those areas to foreign influence, in our case we lose our geographical isolation in a physical way.
What about our southern and northern borders?
Who controls them? Part of them? All of them?

The United States only exists as the UNITED States.
Any other discussion must acknowledge the end of our republic as we know it.
Im not opposed to that discussion because it may be the only way to go forward...because this republic will not last forever.
At this rate it will not last (as we know it) for another couple decades.

(and the Balkan’s were EXACTLY at the nucleus of WWI)

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
Did the other countries we just mentioned cease to exist after their internal struggle?

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Did the other countries we just mentioned cease to exist after their internal struggle?

Lol for now.
But my point is that it is a way of life for them. Those “internal struggles” were in fact civil war.
It NEVER stops.
War is repetitive and although some breaks last longer than others, it always happens.
Sometimes a whole generation can go without a major war. But usually not.
Except here. We’ve gone almost 140 years or so since our civil war.
We fight on other continents.
Are we prepared to fight on our own continent against what will be, in effect, foreign enemies?
Because no matter the intent that is what will happen. It always does.
The difference between our republic and the countries mentioned is our constitution.
It only works as the United States.
It doesn’t work as the “former” United States.

Last edited:

dnewps

Banned
Reaction score
Good chance MI, PA, and GA don’t certify. Too many mistakes. Congress will decide.

Wedgy

Reaction score

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

What about mathematic impossiblities?

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
I'm sure there are many people with much higher intelligence in these areas then me working this fraud stuff so hopefully they can put the pieces of the puzzle together and present it in a convincing fashion to the court for multiple states not just one.

dnewps

Banned
Reaction score
Lavey29 is just down in the dumps. This is not as simple as winning in court. To getvto the Supreme Court you are doing it on appeal...so you lost. Trump won red GA... governor said that he was doing an audit re-canvas and recount all in one. We now know that that was a lie and he has been exposed. In Pennsylvania the supreme court justices already told them to set aside the votes… That’s a strong case. Wisconsin is in a recount as of today. And Sidney Powell is all the way up the ass of Michigan over dominion.

It is media misdirection that you have to have proof voter fraud to the extent of the vote difference. That is a lie. The burden of proof is on the state that the ballots are legitimate.

Trump won Nevada too. Case looks good with the recent vote toss. Equal rights

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
Lavey29 is just down in the dumps. This is not as simple as winning in court. To getvto the Supreme Court you are doing it on appeal...so you lost. Trump won red GA... governor said that he was doing an audit re-canvas and recount all in one. We now know that that was a lie and he has been exposed. In Pennsylvania the supreme court justices already told them to set aside the votes… That’s a strong case. Wisconsin is in a recount as of today. And Sidney Powell is all the way up the ass of Michigan over dominion.

It is media misdirection that you have to have proof voter fraud to the extent of the vote difference. That is a lie. The burden of proof is on the state that the ballots are legitimate.

Trump won Nevada too. Case looks good with the recent vote toss. Equal rights

You do realize cases do not automatically move up to the supreme court after the lower judiciary courts give their rulings? The supreme court can choose to hear an appeal from a lower court or let the lower court ruling stand or direct the lower courts to review or reasses their fuling. Some of the arguments presented thus far in lower courts have me wondering if they will even make it to the top after being dismissed but I am not lost of all hope at all. If anything I grow angrier by the day because of all the nefarious bullshit taking place and you and I are basically at the will of the government machine and can do little to help overcome the darkness we are facing

dnewps

Banned
Reaction score
Supreme court cases are VERY narrow. Bush v Gore was about Gore trying to recount certain areas with a different standard. Equal protection under the law. Courts almost can’t flip anything. But fraud can give the legislature pause. Then once it’s clear these shitbirds cheated...the constitution says Congress needs to make it right. BIDEN for prison.

dnewps

Banned
Reaction score
You do realize cases do not automatically move up to the supreme court after the lower judiciary courts give their rulings? The supreme court can choose to hear an appeal from a lower court or let the lower court ruling stand or direct the lower courts to review or reasses their fuling. Some of the arguments presented thus far in lower courts have me wondering if they will even make it to the top after being dismissed but I am not lost of all hope at all. If anything I grow angrier by the day because of all the nefarious bullshit taking place and you and I are basically at the will of the government machine and can do little to help overcome the darkness we are facing
Yeah...they don’t need to take it. I’m only counting on the supremes for PA. Nevada, GA, MI, WI...I see different

MSum661

Reaction score

I read something kind of interesting today that if they audit the signatures of the known mail in State ballots to verify a name match to the voter files then separate out the "illegally counted" ballots found during the audit then it could be argued that biden didn't win by any vote count "anywhere" based on the provided evidence of the suspected fraud on a "national" scale.

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
Yeah...they don’t need to take it. I’m only counting on the supremes for PA. Nevada, GA, MI, WI...I see different

I think showing a pattern of similar suspected fraud among multiple states hopefully effectively tying it to Dominion and specific people overseeing the operation is the best chance to prove wide spread fraud and get the whole thing before the supreme court. They will need hard evidence, direct statements from someone involved who facilitated the algorithm events would be nice if the feds were doing their job. Scientific analysis alone will not be enough to prove it. Of course constitutional violations like PA should be heard as well. The recounts may reveal more irregularities and voting violations at the local levels but these tend to be smaller ballot frauds that dont typically charge the outcome. The outcome was changed when all those states mysteriously stopped counting for hours and then resumed with Biden in the lead. They need to prove those couple hours there were the primary fraud factor that changed the election outcome.

dnewps

Banned
Reaction score
I think showing a pattern of similar suspected fraud among multiple states hopefully effectively tying it to Dominion and specific people overseeing the operation is the best chance to prove wide spread fraud and get the whole thing before the supreme court. They will need hard evidence, direct statements from someone involved who facilitated the algorithm events would be nice if the feds were doing their job. Scientific analysis alone will not be enough to prove it. Of course constitutional violations like PA should be heard as well. The recounts may reveal more irregularities and voting violations at the local levels but these tend to be smaller ballot frauds that dont typically charge the outcome. The outcome was changed when all those states mysteriously stopped counting for hours and then resumed with Biden in the lead. They need to prove those couple hours there were the primary fraud factor that changed the election outcome.
You are too smart. Let’s be clear...the run is to block certification. No way justice can be proved in 2 weeks. This is a balls out play to push a constitutional crisis. We are in civil war territory. Otherwise they won on 11/3. No matter what you think....the whole thing is radical

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I read something kind of interesting today that if they audit the signatures of the known mail in State ballots to verify a name match to the voter files then separate out the "illegally counted" ballots found during the audit then it could be argued that biden didn't win by any vote count "anywhere" based on the provided evidence of the suspected fraud on a "national" scale.

There is no way to connect individual ballots to signatures.

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
You are too smart. Let’s be clear...the run is to block certification. No way justice can be proved in 2 weeks. This is a balls out play to push a constitutional crisis. We are in civil war territory. Otherwise they won on 11/3. No matter what you think....the whole thing is radical

That's got no chance in my opinion. The electors will vote December 14 without fail unless the supreme court issues a stay while arguments are heard.

dnewps

Banned
Reaction score
That's got no chance in my opinion. The electors will vote December 14 without fail unless the supreme court issues a stay while arguments are heard.
Well...you are likely correct. The deck is stacked. Systematic pressure produces Biden after theft. But when you read Lin wood… You can understand what he is trying to do. The concept of justice with overwhelming evidence is IMPOSSIBLE no matter the fraud. That is the system

dnewps

Banned
Reaction score
I don’t know how old you are… But for me it began at Reagan. His VP was Bush and then the president was Bush and then the president was Clinton and then the president was Bush and then the president was Obama. The very next step the people could actually breathe was with Trump. And I am 45 years old.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

Maybe.
But it is 2020 after all...ANYTHING can fucking happen at this point.
I have zero faith in the judicial process.
zero. I cite the lack of any prosecutions for anything by anyone.

At this point a god damned spaceship could land on the White House lawn and Elvis could step out with a ray gun and I wouldn’t even blink.
There is nothing to compare this year to.

dnewps

Banned
Reaction score
Let’s be clear. Anything different from 11/3 reporting and acceptance is RADICAL. So please be radical.