WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

The 2FF show

steak&lobster

aka rclvlhc
Reaction score
Steve is a character! We just ceramic coated Mrs. 2FF's holy grail baddest mo fo on the water and delivered it to his new house and I had a few beers and listened to a couple of his stories. . .
He even talked me and @Outdrive1 into moving some of his furniture for him. LoL
IMG_2221.JPG
IMG_2216.JPG
IMG_2219.JPG
IMG_2218.JPG

Last edited:

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Can someone explain Ceramic Coating to me. I've heard it being talked about a lot lately but have no idea what it is. Should I have my cars ceramic coated, specifically my Caddy? What's the cost of it?

Singleton

Reaction score
Can someone explain Ceramic Coating to me. I've heard it being talked about a lot lately but have no idea what it is. Should I have my cars ceramic coated, specifically my Caddy? What's the cost of it?

Just do it.
Cost is really based on the prep needed. Black cars/trucks cost more to prep. I have a quote around 2k for my 350 CC DRW, but that has built in prep time (could be less once they see condition of truck)

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Just do it.
Cost is really based on the prep needed. Black cars/trucks cost more to prep. I have a quote around 2k for my 350 CC DRW, but that has built in prep time (could be less once they see condition of truck)
So what does it do? What is it good for?

steak&lobster

aka rclvlhc
Reaction score
Just do it.
Ummm that truck shouldn't be anywhere near 2k, better call me. . .

nrbr

Reaction score
You'll be getting my spectra as soon as I get it out of paint shop ! That boat came out sweet!!!

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Looks great. All three of our vehicles are ceramic coated with Opti-Coat Pro Plus and all future vehicles will get coated as well.

rush1

Reaction score
That came out amazing I would love to get my boat done

robby dmax

Reaction score
How much faster is it going to be now that it has been coated...probably going to need a new prop!!!

Reactions: DWC

Singleton

Reaction score
Ummm that truck shouldn't be anywhere near 2k, better call me. . .

Sensha Japan 7 year warranty.
Should be about 1500, but was quoted worse case scenario type deal

Last edited:

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
So what does it do? What is it good for?

For you, it is like spreading Gavin Newsom all over your car. Your car (or boat) is covered by a good looking hollow shell and looks good for awhile. It eventually wears off to expose the crap that lies underneath.

Does that put it in terms you can understand :)

Think of it as a longer lasting more durable coat of wax.

Last edited:

steak&lobster

aka rclvlhc
Reaction score
For you, it is like spreading Gavin Newsom all over your car...your car (or boat) is covered by a good looking hollow shell and looks good for awhile. It eventually wears off to expose the crap that lies underneath.

Does that put it in terms you can understand :)

Think of it as a longer lasting more durable coat of wax.
LoF, why do you engage him? LoL

steak&lobster

aka rclvlhc
Reaction score
Sorry.. I just woke up and have nothing better to do at the moment.

I’ll probably have this done in April on the silent boat.

We miss hanging out with you and your son!
We will hang this spring 4 sure! Right now he is in the middle of baseball season, honestly I couldn't be happier sitting in the stands for hours upon hours watching. The ceramic coating is awesome!

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Do you ceramic coat over clear bra?

Where you located? My Raptor could use some ceramic coat :cool:

steak&lobster

aka rclvlhc
Reaction score
You'll be getting my spectra as soon as I get it out of paint shop ! That boat came out sweet!!!
We should have about 100 boats to do around desert storm. . . according to all the peeps and their schedules LoL

Singleton

Reaction score
The products are very similar. Any shop can offer any warranty they want to. You should go with whoever you think will back the quality work you deserve. . .

What product do you use again?
Need to finish my research, but your location is much more convenient.
Also what maintenance needs to be done.

steak&lobster

aka rclvlhc
Reaction score
No maintenance. We use IGL Kenzo for autos and their marine product for boats. You're overthinking it, the most important part is the prep/polish skills.

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
Steve is a character! We just ceramic coated Mrs. 2FF's holy grail baddest mo fo on the water and delivered it to his new house and I had a few beers and listened to a couple of his stories. . .
He even talked me and @Outdrive1 into moving some of his furniture for him. LoL
View attachment 718141 View attachment 718143 View attachment 718144 View attachment 718145
good talking to you Randy, and nice work.... this boat looks better than it did new.... I tried to get someone to do this a few times... every time it still had scratches every where..I'm super busy getting the house set up and putting fires out everywhere... so this was a huge relief to have some one come and get it, do it right, and bring it back all clean and shinny,..the boat was a mess from trips to vegas and back... looks better than new now!!!

steak&lobster

aka rclvlhc
Reaction score
good talking to you Randy, and nice work.... this boat looks better than it did new.... I tried to get someone to do this a few times... every time it still had scratches every where..I'm super busy getting the house set up and putting fires out everywhere... so this was a huge relief to have some one come and get it, do it right, and bring it back all clean and shinny,..the boat was a mess from trips to vegas and back... looks better than new now!!!
You're more than welcome Steve!

braindead

Reaction score
Since you're going to murrieta, lomita ain't that much further

Singleton

Reaction score
Hahahaha!! Come on......you and the kid come for the weekend, hang out and then tow my rig back.....[emoji41][emoji41]

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

You own a place in Havasu. Makes no sense to keep boat @ home. Get it back to where it belongs and you are good.

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
You own a place in Havasu. Makes no sense to keep boat @ home. Get it back to where it belongs and you are good.
Business move brother.......got a 40 foot garage at home that fits the boat, SUV and my car ....no use throwing away good rental money for the garage when I am not there. Plan is to either go out in a few weeks, get it coated, serviced and then go back home or I will come out a week before DS to get it all done and then store it somewhere for a week until we come back out.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk