WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

the 2forcefull vs haters story

Status
Not open for further replies.

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
First off, about ole 2forcefull....

believe it or not.... i'm busy as foc...some times I ask dave to ban me so I can get shit done....

of the list of hunny do's.... when my wife get home, I never get done what I'm susposed to..

she says , did you hang my picture? ahhhh .. no!... she says "wtf did you do fuc off on the computer all day....yep...

dinner and a movie smoothes it over...we go to the movies 3 or 4 times a week...lol...

how this bullshit all started.... going back to old hot boat , beginning performance boats days...

I met Chris , we went to breakfast a few times,.. and I was actually campaigning members for his site,
I would put up draw threads, like this one , to attract new member that were lurkers...
I would also bring in new members by posting utube videos, and putting different boats that I tested

I also started the "HEY LAM" deal not to brag about what I've got, I fall way short of the real ballers on the boards ,
but to attract a response , mosty views and comments... not to put people on full tilt...

I'm a 60 yr old ol school ol man ,don't wanna ever have to fight no one, but,,sometime people have to be told "SHUT THE FUC AND LEAVE ME ALONE"

haters wanna hate that's all there is to it, haters will hate you because someone else says to..nothing I can do about that...

I have some true haters here, that's the ones that I've met and I've told ,... I don't fuc'n like you, stay away...
milkmoney is the only one that has actually done it...sure he adds a little now and then,,... but for the most we co exsist here with no problems..

anyway the story behind the members will come later...

and everyone can add their 2 cents ... after all this is the (I would change to) "THE LIGHTERSIDE LOUNGE"

but more about ol 2FORCEFULL...

I love helping people all I can,, if there is something I can do to help, I will..

I'm the one that will tow you 2 hrs bact to the dock... i'm the one that will stop and help you broke down on the side of the road and try to get you running..

sooo, this leads to , as paul Harvey would say ....THE REST OF THE STORY

Phebus

Past Poster.
Reaction score
Steve(s), out of respect for Dave, and him wanting this whole deal to end, I will no longer comment in any of your threads. My hope is that all the voices in your head can one day sing in concert, and it is a happy tune.

Good luck,and goodbye.

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
TOM BROWN....

I'm gonna start with Tom because he is fresh on the minds of the members..

I don't like the old internet tom, thought he was vulgar, and just not funny to me...

you can't win with tom , even if you get a good one in .. he does not ackowlage it, rather, he shows no emotion and continues

that causes you to go on full tilt... to which he will say "when you settle down we will continue... fuc'n off the hook..

Tom is a very well seasoned Sport fishermen... he loves thin fresh skin... he trolls with the bait and lets you nibble, once you bite,
he slowly reals you in and makes sure that when he does release you, you still have enough in you to swim away....

as ive said, Hope to meet you some day Tom... it would be my pleasure......:)

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
Steve(s), out of respect for Dave, and him wanting this whole deal to end, I will no longer comment in any of your threads. My hope is that all the voices in your head can one day sing in concert, and it is a happy tune.

Good luck,and goodbye.

you didn't get to be first.......

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
From my perspective it seems like this whole ordeal snowballed out of control.... The whole thing serves as a lesson as to why it's almost always the smarter thing to wait, cool down, and relook at the situation before you start airing the laundry, once you do that you can never take the words back, and airing it usually won't help the problem anyway, as sides have already been picked, it just grows the divide.

I wish the best for all sides of this debacle in your futures, Steve, and Dave, i know both of you well, and you are both great people. Sad to see stuff like this happen.

YoPengo

Inmate #47
Reaction score
There are always at least two sides to every story.

I really don't have any issues with anyone on this site.

Steve contributes content. I general enjoy what he posts. Yes, on occasion he will go off the deep end. :p

Welcome back Steve... Hope you keep posting and don't take anything here personal. It's only a fucking boating web forum. :D

YoPengo

Inmate #47
Reaction score

Good luck,and goodbye.

Rick... good to see you posting. Hope things are going well with your health and family.

JBS

Reaction score
From my perspective it seems like this whole ordeal snowballed out of control.... The whole thing serves as a lesson as to why it's almost always the smarter thing to wait, cool down, and relook at the situation before you start airing the laundry, once you do that you can never take the words back, and airing it usually won't help the problem anyway, as sides have already been picked, it just grows the divide.

I wish the best for all sides of this debacle in your futures, Steve, and Dave, i know both of you well, and you are both great people. Sad to see stuff like this happen.

X2

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
next hater... outcoled...

bill and rick fuc'd with me to no end on las vegas hot boat,...
cheep shot after cheep shot, called my wife an old hag,..
photo shopped pic of my boat, said a lot of aweful things about us,
talk behind our backs and such,,,,

one day I meet up with ol bill, sawed off big mouth key boarder with a big gun...lol...

Bill tells me the old cleshea... it's the internet steve ... nothing to take personal...you need to have thicker skin...

so I tell ol Bill,.. well, leave me out of the constant roasting....I don't think it's funny, and wish you would stop...

it stays ok for awhile... but I do notice, as does other friends of mine that he starts taking little nips here and there

so....the little nips get added back to the earlier jabs and I have to say, Bill, we start'n up again?????

his response... it's the internet, you need to get thicker skin.....

I'm like Thicker skin???????????????? you been fuc'n with me for years, all for your pleasure... just leave me the fuc alone...

nope ... he can't ..

so I say to him online.... you know Bill if you wouldn't act like such a little bitch all the time,,, maybe your with would want to go places with you....

lol...... struck a nerve there... guy starts telling people he gonna shoot me.... pretty sure that getting shot to death is the final Happy ending, no more TAXES!!!!

so now bill, you can tell everyone what I done to you ever... and please be able to prove it..

Ive mey you once at your shop and bought as you said, cheep ass base for my house.....;)

Froggystyle

Reaction score
I think this thread is a terrible idea. All past drama aside... Nothing good can come of this.

I very much wish I could ignore a thread completely.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
There are always at least two sides to every story.

I really don't have any issues with anyone on this site.

Steve contributes content. I general enjoy what he posts. Yes, on occasion he will go off the deep end. :p

Welcome back Steve... Hope you keep posting and don't take anything here personal. It's only a fucking boating web forum. :D

That's what I always thought. "It's just the Internet".

But one half of the "Dynamic Duo" recently posted a rambling diatribe about how this site should be consequencial in our lives.

Think I've posted about 3 times since then. Maybe 3 too many times.
That really made it clear to me just how far over the edge some people get.
Frankly, to me, that pretty much indicated a level of psychosis that makes 2FF seem pretty fucking normal.
100% normal, in fact.

I'm out until the bench racers fire up this week.
Even I have better things to do then then watch this shit torpedo Dave's site.

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
I wanna take a pause and personaly invite every member here , and every lurker that want to sign up and and post to do so...

I've been posting on the boards since the early 2000's and would welcome anyone to say the good or bad I've done,..

you see, people almost never start from the beginning and read through... so when someone posts a lie, or a jab , it gets quoted and someone else reads it and then responds
pretty soon it really did happen...:rolleyes

so,,.. I welcome anyone on here to go and copy paste a thread that I started the drama....one where I started the name calling

H20-ski

Long Member
Reaction score
Shouldn't this be in the "for those of you who did come back" thread. :rolleyes

BajaT

Reaction score
Steve,

Met you once. Bought your car. You offered me a cocktail, wish I could have stayed and had a couple. You also gave me some cash back as you "did not have time to detail the car." Was a pleasure to do business with you...

riverroyal

Reaction score
guess I should pay attention more.

how is any of this 'light side of RDP' ?

Does anyone on here even know each other in person?

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score

Good luck,and goodbye.

if that could only be true...we'll see...

might as well get to the bottom of the Rick story....

Rick was in on the LVHB roasting of 2forcefull,wife ,boat, and credibility...

rick said some stuff that yes... the little muther fucer put me on tilt...

in fact it came the Shut the fuc up level of pissed ...he starts telling me about how i'm a big man hiding behind my keyboard
and that I wouldn't have the balls to say that to his face.... lol the keyboard fight is on...
it got so bad over there that I had to call kevin , the mod and ask to have all my pics removed...

I kinda quit posting there cause everytime I did here comes the ankle biters...

so ....one day in havasu...I lost a water pump in my schiada a 21 rt...i'm setting on the side of the road working on it to see if I could fix it'''

Rick pulls up along side and says..."2Forcefull?".... yep.... he then says ,..first off, I wanna say I'm deeply sorry for the things I wrote on the board.....and that after
learning more about you I was very wrong for what I wrote and hope you will except my apoligee......

I reply, cool Rick... lets just move forward from here....

I would see Rick at the channel, nicest guy,.... but then as time went he started with the little jabs, the constantly on my threads with the jabs,..
people started telling me, why do you go over and talk with him, he talks shit about you and your wife as soon as you leave...

so I say to Rick.... WE sore?????? we gonning back wards???? rick assures me that nothing is wrong, that it just the internet, and I sould learn to take the kicks in the nuts from him as fun..

this continues for about 8 fuc'n years.....so I pm rick.... hey buddy... you are crossing the line,... if you don't like me stay the fuc away...and I'll do the same...

noooooooo....... rick has to post up the pm and try to get everyone to grab the torch and pitch fork..tells everyone i'm fuc'n nuts...

well, I'm driving the street Rick was living on and he's out side,... I stop and talk to him...

he assures me that they'res nothing going on,... that hes hav'n problems in life that they were repoing his house and he was the brokest he's ever been... and was having to move out of town,,, I offer to help in any way,, even offered to use my trailer to move him...

before I left, Rick prommessed me that he would never post anything about me again,.... but that I needed to learn to get kicked in the nuts... and grow some thicker skin..

I left with good luck rick....

I didn't even make it home and he ran in and started a thread how I was crazy.....lol

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
so,,.. I welcome anyone on here to go and copy paste a thread that I started the drama....one where I started the name calling

Hopefully this is one.

LOL...you my friend get a star and an "A" for reading with understanding

McRib

aka HWlaser23, "B" team member
Reaction score
Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1378920217788.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1378920217788.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 27
  • uploadfromtaptalk1378920284139.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1378920284139.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 33
  • uploadfromtaptalk1378920296491.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1378920296491.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 22
  • uploadfromtaptalk1378920309894.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1378920309894.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 30
  • uploadfromtaptalk1378920328945.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1378920328945.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 33
  • uploadfromtaptalk1378920392627.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1378920392627.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 28
  • uploadfromtaptalk1378920408744.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1378920408744.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 610
  • uploadfromtaptalk1378920449558.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1378920449558.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 30

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
second intermission.....

I wanna say this,... I did not start posting trying to be the most popular guy, to make every one my friend,

to be bigger that life it's self,,,, but I sure as fuc didn't start to even make one enemy...

I just wanted to be part of something I have always truly loved,.."BOATING"

I give thanks for the little wealth that I have acquired thoughout the 60 years here...

FrznJim

Reaction score
Welcome back 2FF! I've enjoyed your posts on your house and boat construction projects. Please update us on your projects.

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score

I know a lot of the people in person....some are life long friends

H20-ski

Long Member
Reaction score
I think The Lighter Side of RDP needs a new title.

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score

you know Shane,... when you talk,... I listen...for youngster you have a lot of real time wisdom...

which leads to the reason for the thread....I waited ... let it calm,... and Hope that this gives people a chance to get the needed closure,.. the chance to respond ,... the chance to know why they really hate ol 2 forcefull.... or as some like him

McRib

aka HWlaser23, "B" team member
Reaction score
U know..... take a jab at me im good. Take a jab at my wife who innocently enjoys everyones company and should receive a medal for putting up with me and we're gonna have a problem. Dont disrespect me an I wont disrespect you. Im not one to roll over and there's only one thing Garunteed with a physical altercation with me and that is that we will both be makeing a side trip to the hospital when its over reguardless of the winner

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score

Your kiddin, right??

I've met and know a ton of people on here. You really should pay more attention because there are all kinds of posts on here of people getting together and having a blast.

I've never met ol 2FF, but I've talked to him on the phone a few times. He's never done anything but be helpful to me.

But I do have too say, he does take shit on here Way too seriously IMHO.

And Steve, I'll say this to you right now (as a mod for this forum)....

People ARE allowed to talk shit (in good fun) in here. You need to understand it IS IN GOOD FUN, and not take it seriously.

Please be aware of this. :)

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
U know..... take a jab at me im good. Take a jab at my wife who innocently enjoys everyones company and should receive a medal for putting up with me and we're gonna have a problem. Dont disrespect me an I wont disrespect you. Im not one to roll over and there's only one thing Garunteed with a physical altercation with me and that is that we will both be makeing a side trip to the hospital when its over reguardless of the winner

:D
avajuqut.jpg

Yldboyz

Reaction score
You're a stand up guy Steve, wish there were more of you around. :thumbup:

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
if that could only be true...we'll see...

might as well get to the bottom of the Rick story....

Rick was in on the LVHB roasting of 2forcefull,wife ,boat, and credibility...

rick said some stuff that yes... the little muther fucer put me on tilt...

in fact it came the Shut the fuc up level of pissed ...he starts telling me about how i'm a big man hiding behind my keyboard
and that I wouldn't have the balls to say that to his face.... lol the keyboard fight is on...
it got so bad over there that I had to call kevin , the mod and ask to have all my pics removed...

I kinda quit posting there cause everytime I did here comes the ankle biters...

so ....one day in havasu...I lost a water pump in my schiada a 21 rt...i'm setting on the side of the road working on it to see if I could fix it'''

Rick pulls up along side and says..."2Forcefull?".... yep.... he then says ,..first off, I wanna say I'm deeply sorry for the things I wrote on the board.....and that after
learning more about you I was very wrong for what I wrote and hope you will except my apoligee......

I reply, cool Rick... lets just move forward from here....

I would see Rick at the channel, nicest guy,.... but then as time went he started with the little jabs, the constantly on my threads with the jabs,..
people started telling me, why do you go over and talk with him, he talks shit about you and your wife as soon as you leave...

so I say to Rick.... WE sore?????? we gonning back wards???? rick assures me that nothing is wrong, that it just the internet, and I sould learn to take the kicks in the nuts from him as fun..

this continues for about 8 fuc'n years.....so I pm rick.... hey buddy... you are crossing the line,... if you don't like me stay the fuc away...and I'll do the same...

noooooooo....... rick has to post up the pm and try to get everyone to grab the torch and pitch fork..tells everyone i'm fuc'n nuts...

well, I'm driving the street Rick was living on and he's out side,... I stop and talk to him...

he assures me that they'res nothing going on,... that hes hav'n problems in life that they were repoing his house and he was the brokest he's ever been... and was having to move out of town,,, I offer to help in any way,, even offered to use my trailer to move him...

before I left, Rick prommessed me that he would never post anything about me again,.... but that I needed to learn to get kicked in the nuts... and grow some thicker skin..

I left with good luck rick....

I didn't even make it home and he ran in and started a thread how I was crazy.....lol

8 years. :headscratch: Thats odd. You bought Ricks Rhino in 08 and sold it to me 2 weeks later. ;) Just wanted to establish a time line. Carry on. :p

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score

Andrew, I think you're a Dick and I don't know how your wife puts up with you. :D

riverroyal

Reaction score
Your kiddin, right??

I've met and know a ton of people on here. You really should pay more attention because there are all kinds of posts on here of people getting together and having a blast.

I've never met ol 2FF, but I've talked to him on the phone a few times. He's never done anything but be helpful to me.

People ARE allowed to talk shit (in good fun) in here. You need to understand it IS IN GOOD FUN, and not take it seriously.

this place is easy to talk shit is all. I was curious if there was actual face to face issues, not key board to key board.

Paying attention is not a strong point for me

PVHCA

Reaction score
Welcome back Steve. For all the others that have issue with Steve finally getting his 2 cents out I suggest you all STFU. If memory serves me a few of you really got your rocks off in Ole Rd's bash Steve thread. Be the men you say are and let him tell his side.

This otta be real nice!!

Last edited:

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
on with the haters...

my FRIEND FRANKY...

without boring you with the long ass beginning, i'm gonna give you the long ass short version,..

I bought a 21' trick with a 300x outboard from the snap-on dealer in vegas...
he bought the boat new from trick, had it delivered to vegas and it never left

I took it to havasu, Franky seen it,..
franky pm me and says>>>Steve I know why you got such a smok'n deal on that boat,..

it was totaled and the transom ripped off the boat....

keep in mind I never told him what I paid...

so I pm franky and tell him to call me cause I'm in vegas and wanna hear what he has to say...

franky calls, or I called him... don't remember but the conversation goes something like this

Steve, sorry you bought that piece of shit ,and do me a favor ,.. take a sawsall and cut it in two, and promiss never to put it in the water..

I say frank, you have the wrong boat, this boat was never worked on in havasu, and the transom was never ripped off,..

franky starts hollering at me that he was gonna spred the word about the boat and I would never be able to sell it,,

he starts demanding me to go out and take pics of the transom and send them to him..

I say dude, you got the wrong boat....and hang up...

but, what if ???
so I call the owner of trick

he assures me that there is nothing wrong with my boat...
but that, that had happened to a trick that was down in parker,

he said the boat was reended on the trailer or something, and that a shop there in havasu repaired it,,,

he tells me the shop and gives me their number..

I call the shop, at this point, a week had passed, franky is runn'n his mouth all over about the boat...
the guy at the shop tell me,

I figured I'd be hearing from you, and yes we repaired your boat,

he goes on to tell me that they put a big aluminum plate and kickers on the transom...

I tell him , there is nothing like that on my boat...

we talk for a good twenty minutes,... he is going on and on about how he is possitve that its my boat

so I say,,, you got the work order???

he says he does , but it would take a minute to find because it was so long ago.

I say when did you fix iit.... he says 06....

I say , dude, my boat is brand new 2010... and never been out of vegas,,..

he says, steve...how many red tricks running around havasu with a 300x do you think there are...

I say red????? my boat is all white with red seats..

he say OH really, franky said it was red and white,

sorry man, If anyone asks i'll set them straight...

so I call frank, and say hey call your buddy, you got the wrong boat..

allright I will... he hangs up...

he doesn't call back...

after a few days I hear he's still runn'n his mouth
and he won't quit

so I pm him and say I want him to start a thread and tell hoe he made a mistake.....

those that know franky, know he's never wrong...

PVHCA

Reaction score
Your kiddin, right??

Talking shit to have fun is way different than a lot of peeps do here.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
this place is easy to talk shit is all. I was curious if there was actual face to face issues, not key board to key board.

Paying attention is not a strong point for me

The only person I've had a face to face issue is milkmoney. He flips me off every time he sees me! :D

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
I hate you Steve. Now send me that dam '72 super Cheyenne. :D

Johnny_5

Reaction score
some people have vices in life that are just not healthy for them. for some it's drinking, or drugs, some it's porn, and some it's the internet...

I think that's where this falls into play. I'm no one to tell anyone how to live, but as an outsider looking in, 100% unbiased, step away from the keyboard.

I just hope this don't end Chris Dorner style, cause it sounds like one of the personalities is capable.

I like coming to RDP to read about people's boats, average Joes and Ballers alike. Seeing pictures of party weekends, and family trips building lasting memories for our future boaters.

Some of you guys are like the flat billers of the Internet, and it's a-fucking-noying. No one cares if you're the smartest kid with Down syndrome.

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score
Welcome back Steve. For all the others that have issue with Steve finally get his 2 cents out I suggest you all STFU. If memory serves me a few of you really got your rocks off in Ole Rd's bash Steve thread. Be the men you say are and let him tell his side.

This otta be real nice!!

:thumbup:

Attachments

• charles%20Hubcap%20phil.jpg
    charles%20Hubcap%20phil.jpg
    214.5 KB · Views: 42

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
8 years. :headscratch: Thats odd. You bought Ricks Rhino in 08 and sold it to me 2 weeks later. ;) Just wanted to establish a time line. Carry on. :p

believe it or not,... that was right in the middle of all of it... I really though of him as a friend,
and discarded ll the gossip

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
I hate you Steve. Now send me that dam '72 super Cheyenne. :D

I am real fuc close dude,.. one more go round with the carb and flinging the alt.belt and and you might see it on a roll back out in front of your house,,,lol

Reaction score

Most people that run their mouth on the keyboard are the same people that will go out of their way to shake your hand in person.

And before any of the Billy bad asses here chime in I already know, you won't say anything on the internet that you wouldn't say to someone's face....lol

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
Steve,

Met you once. Bought your car. You offered me a cocktail, wish I could have stayed and had a couple. You also gave me some cash back as you "did not have time to detail the car." Was a pleasure to do business with you...

I sure missed that car and hope you have enjoyed it,and really enjoyed meeting you....we were there with a good friend....miss those days...

Status
Not open for further replies.