WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

The beginning of forced compliance?

napanutt

Connoisseur
Reaction score
Good. Maybe no one will buy tickets and they will get the hint. Ticketmaster doesn't control anything I'd consider a necessity.
Not necessarily good. Another story I read was all live events, concerts, sports, and air travel will probably follow suit. 😡

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
Unfortunately, it is a real possibility that you will be required to have the vaccination to do many things, including go to work.

An employer may not even want to go that direction, but will probably be forced by their insurance carrier.

Also if Biden is elected, he could authorize health insurance companies to carve out the medical expenses if you do get Covid, if you haven't had the vaccine.

Sent From Tapatalk

EBT531

Reaction score
Not necessarily good. Another story I read was all live events, concerts, sports, and air travel will probably follow suit. 😡

Its really up to the people. Live events/concerts and sports I could care less about. Air travel would be an issue for work but if the people refuse to comply, I don't see airlines going bankrupt over it. Biden has already admitted even the president doesn't have the power to force the people so he would rely on Governors etc. to push his mandates.