regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
858E9358-F9A1-4E93-8E27-6007CD4E6D3E.jpeg

Pussies............ ๐Ÿ˜‚

KevinR

Reaction score
Pathetic.

So do you think the DNC will keep him away from reality and not debate Trump? Iโ€™d put it at 60-40 no debates right now.

Yesterday I saw a NYT Democrat advocate, er political journalist, wrote Biden should demand Trump release tax returns to Congress or he wonโ€™t debate Trump. Now that SCOTUS shot that down I wonder what the DNC will do next.

just_floatin

Reaction score
EVERYTHING is from a prompter............................ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

"I made no money other than my salary".................... View attachment 897394
Call me crazy, but I would not be surprised if his campaign is not above using 3d holographic technology. AR and VR has come a long way especially viewed at a distance or in digital reproduction. 3E714213-2F40-4BF1-BE8C-EE869A19B2ED.jpeg

KevinR

Reaction score

Taboma

Reaction score
Odd, it looks like people arenโ€™t dying on weekends. The govt canโ€™t even cheat well. How the fuck does a death rate CONSTANTLY drop every weekend??????

Because as an example in San Diego, the SD Health and Human services isn't updating any counts until Monday and their staff returns. Often the counts have an asterisk that references that. In general the death rate is dropping because if you survey the demographics, shows most new cases being younger age groups. Of course the testing numbers are increasing dramatically along with the number of new cases, the number to watch is the percentage of those tested who are infected --- that number was a steady 3% for months, it's now running closer to 7%, more than doubled. As some have pointed out, some of that is due to the same infected being tested multiple times, I've not figured out a way to determine that percentage.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Because as an example in San Diego, the SD Health and Human services isn't updating any counts until Monday and their staff returns. Often the counts have an asterisk that references that. In general the death rate is dropping because if you survey the demographics, shows most new cases being younger age groups. Of course the testing numbers are increasing dramatically along with the number of new cases, the number to watch is the percentage of those tested who are infected --- that number was a steady 3% for months, it's now running closer to 7%, more than doubled. As some have pointed out, some of that is due to the same infected being tested multiple times, I've not figured out a way to determine that percentage.
Not surprised they only update during the week, but youโ€™d think they would be able to report on the day listed on the death certificate. Yet another piece of data sloppiness that makes critical thinkers say hmmmmmm.

Taboma

Reaction score
Not surprised they only update during the week, but youโ€™d think they would be able to report on the day listed on the death certificate. Yet another piece of data sloppiness that makes critical thinkers say hmmmmmm.

SD H & H services makes no claims that the charts, graphs, maps and other info they update Mon-Fri is scientifically exacting, in fact, the contrary. One particular example I find frustrating is how it's hard to determine just how many are currently hospitalized, vs the running count. Even when you look at the charts for Date of Hospitalizations and Death, there's a note showing a previous 2 week window where by the data may or may not have been submitted. At best I find it a tool for determining the general pulse of the virus and general geographical areas that are most recently affected.
I'm trying to be as responsible as is reasonable, as such if you invade my 6' space without a mask I'm going to shoot your inconsiderate ass, as I view you as a viable threat to my well being. :oops: ;)

KevinR

Reaction score
Hard to believe he said this, even for Dementia Joe.

Now heโ€™s throwing his Catholic upbringing under the bus?

Was this recent?

wallnutz

Reaction score
Hard to believe he said this, even for Dementia Joe.

Now heโ€™s throwing his Catholic upbringing under the bus?

Was this recent?
Dementia Joe is only squawking what his handlers tell him to at this point.

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score

Of course he surrounds himself with liberal cunts like this.

hallett3

Reaction score
I hope trump in the debates ( if joe comes out of his basement) shows all the videos of Biden touching Little girls, making them fell uncomfortable. I would like to see one question to Biden โ€œtell me why are you doing this behavior. Can you explain it to the country ? I would love to see he Him respond to that question.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
I hope trump in the debates ( if joe comes out of his basement) shows all the videos of Biden touching Little girls, making them fell uncomfortable. I would like to see one question to Biden โ€œtell me why are you doing this behavior. Can you explain it to the country ? I would love to see he Him respond to that question.
giphy-9.gif

KevinR

Reaction score
What a tool. He was a buffoon well before he lost his mental faculties.