WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

The "BOZO"s Whitehouse Warning.

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
Numb Nuts, has notified States that Emergency Funds and many other promised Payments will NOT be happening as promised. Of Course, as we are paying for "Covid" Vaccine for the World, Scrambling to pay for "Covid" relief, Unemployment, and all the other bills associated with the Disaster. The Lord knows what all the "Walk In's" at the Southern Boarder is costing us. Then the New Deal, contracting with Airlines to FLY all the Hatian's back to where they originally started. Damn, everything this Failure touches is such a Financial Emergency, I am amazed the average American is "Oh Well"

I guess people are so used to being Lied to it is Business as Usual.

The "Classic" this morning is the "DIM's" are all Giddy at the thought of a newsome/harris Ticket in "24 o_O

Universal Elements

Reaction score
Numb Nuts, has notified States that Emergency Funds and many other promised Payments will NOT be happening as promised. Of Course, as we are paying for "Covid" Vaccine for the World, Scrambling to pay for "Covid" relief, Unemployment, and all the other bills associated with the Disaster. The Lord knows what all the "Walk In's" at the Southern Boarder is costing us. Then the New Deal, contracting with Airlines to FLY all the Hatian's back to where they originally started. Damn, everything this Failure touches is such a Financial Emergency, I am amazed the average American is "Oh Well"

The "Classic" this morning is the "DIM's" are all Giddy at the thought of a newsome/harris Ticket in "24 o_O

Told you guys 😂 I should get a job as a political analyst on MSNBC or CNN 🤷

4Waters

Reaction score

This was the plan all along, the economy will take a hit now. Part of the plan.

Mack

Reaction score
When the US economy crashes it should take China’s economy with it like the US government did to the Soviet Unions economy after they crashed oil prices in the mid 80s. Hopefully Biden’s will lose their billions invested in China and send them to the poorhouse

4Waters

Reaction score
From what I see and read, China isn't doing to well financially right now. There house of cards is teetering and the country is under water literally. Mother nature is taking care of them for the covid shit.
Not mother nature, they created it and hopefully it destroys them

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

Fuck Joe Biden dat dat duh duh duh duh. Fuck Joe Biden dat dat duh duh duh.

Looking Glass

Reaction score
Fuck Joe Biden dat dat duh duh duh duh. Fuck Joe Biden dat dat duh duh duh.

AND!!!, he is @ his Vacation home Again riding his Bike and Not answering any questions, while the Country is "ON FIRE"

There is not even a Place in "HELL" for this very Evil thing. I do not use the Word hate often, but I do despise and Hate him and his Mentor. That Fucking oblamer.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
AND!!!, he is @ his Vacation home Again riding his Bike and Not answering any questions, while the Country is "ON FIRE"

There is not even a Place in "HELL" for this very Evil thing. I do not use the Word hate often, but I do despise and Hate him and his Mentor. That Fucking oblamer.
A vacation home on 174k a year. He’s a criminal

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
DJT donated every penny of his Prez pay to charity, this would have been 5 years in a row, but Nooooo. Gotta ave Biden the Igniter.
Everything he touches goes up in flames. Nice going DIMs. You own this garbage.
I wish it were just the DIMs, but we're all going to get what they ordered...and it's a shit sammich for sure.

Looking Glass

Reaction score
DJT donated every penny of his Prez pay to charity, this would have been 5 years in a row, but Nooooo. Gotta ave Biden the Igniter.
Everything he touches goes up in flames. Nice going DIMs. You own this garbage.

PLUS!! DJT Promises Made. Promises KEPT!!!

IMO, we will never see anyone who Loved this Country and tried so hard, no matter what To Do what was Correct and Necessary.

I keep thinking how much worse can this get? 3+ Years. 😢