WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

The channel already full- 7:30am Sunday

Water Romper

Reaction score
Snapshot taken from the web cam this morning- looks like its going to be a great day in Havi

1653834686822.png

Runs2rch

Reaction score
Drive 250 miles in traffic, get up early launch and sit in traffic all day. Oh yes then hassle the ramp, clean up and follow the traffic back home.
Truth.

Rajobigguy

Reaction score
And pay all that money to buy, own and hopefully insure a boat, simply to pull it up onto the beach where it sits for the entire day with music playing...... 🤷‍♂️
Music??? It's more like competing to see who can make the loudest , most obnoxious noise.
To each there own but for me and mine we will wait until the melee is over and seek out more peaceful surroundings.

Water Romper

Reaction score
Drive 250 miles in traffic, get up early launch and sit in traffic all day. Oh yes then hassle the ramp, clean up and follow the traffic back home.
...and we did it for years. For some reason, it seemed "normal" back then. Now, hell no. But I have to admit, sure looks like it going to be a nice day.

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
It wasn’t so bad 30 or 40 years ago.😂

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
We walked up and down the channel for a couple hours, about 3-4 pm maybe.
Gotta say it was one of the most crowded days I’ve seen.
The “music” is intolerable to this old fart.
The central theme of every “song” I heard seemed to revolve around “nigger”, “bitch”, and phrases like “suck my cock” etc.
(Pardon my language, but that’s what I heard) it’s kind of hard to hear it clearly since every 3rd boat is competing to out blast the other boats.
We only saw one fight, and it was only one punch and the cops were all over it immediately, but it looked like steroids were on the menu.

The State patrol boat was busy! They were lighting them up one after another. Like a feeding frenzy! A couple e times it seemed the Sheriff and the staties were having their own contest to see who could arrest the most jet skiers!

Was going to go down there early this morning to see the left over carnage but my friend is still sleeping in.
Sure we will head back down there today.
My little boat isn’t leaving the garage!

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
We walked up and down the channel for a couple hours, about 3-4 pm maybe.
Gotta say it was one of the most crowded days I’ve seen.
The “music” is intolerable to this old fart.
The central theme of every “song” I heard seemed to revolve around “nigger”, “bitch”, and phrases like “suck my cock” etc.
(Pardon my language, but that’s what I heard) it’s kind of hard to hear it clearly since every 3rd boat is competing to out blast the other boats.
We only saw one fight, and it was only one punch and the cops were all over it immediately, but it looked like steroids were on the menu.

The State patrol boat was busy! They were lighting them up one after another. Like a feeding frenzy! A couple e times it seemed the Sheriff and the staties were having their own contest to see who could arrest the most jet skiers!

Was going to go down there early this morning to see the left over carnage but my friend is still sleeping in.
Sure we will head back down there today.
My little boat isn’t leaving the garage!
May I ask who "we" are? I haven't heard you use this term in some years.

zx14

The Skipper
Reaction score
Ya, I guess you can overnight park now. I was there at 6, completely full. Not a sole in sight. No way 200+ peps parked there since this morning. Kings condo the same full. I don’t give a shit, I don’t play that game. Just why bother with the ordinance.

Last edited:

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
QUOTE="Ziggy, post: 4484317, member: 15"]
[/QUOTE]

Old girlfriend.
I’ve know her for 30 years.
We had no contact for almost 20 years.
Have touched base a couple times in the last 2 years.
She flew out from Sac for the weekend.
It’s more of a “good friends” deal than a full on cray paper adventure!
Lol

Desert Whaler

Reaction score
. She’s not scoring many points with this sleeping in program.
I’m up and caffeinated by 6 AM everyday no matter what. It’s 9:15 and no signs of movement…
It’ll be lunch time in an hour…! 😳🙄
Ha . . . that's funny . . I guess she can't use the 'Jet Lag' excuse flying from Sacramento. 😉
Hope you guys have a fun time. 👍

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score
. . . and here I thought all the rail-roaders were hard-asses . . . who'd of thunk. 😉
Back from my days as an auto tech. This was our heavy line guy. I called him the heavy whine guy. As for railroaders, there's so much crying out there I'm surprised the rails haven't rusted away. I'm starting to think that's the real reason for the greasers along the track.
wayside-lubrication-2.jpg

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
QUOTE="Ziggy, post: 4484317, member: 15"]

Old girlfriend.
I’ve know her for 30 years.
We had no contact for almost 20 years.
Have touched base a couple times in the last 2 years.
She flew out from Sac for the weekend.
It’s more of a “good friends” deal than a full on cray paper adventure!
Lol
[/QUOTE]
Good on you. You deserve some "friendship" of all people on here.
Not everyone is perfect so if she likes to arise slowly that just gives you more solice time to glue some rc stuff together.

Desert Whaler

Reaction score
Back from my days as an auto tech. This was our heavy line guy. I called him the heavy whine guy. As for railroaders, there's so much crying out there I'm surprised the rails haven't rusted away. I'm starting to think that's the real reason for the greasers along the track.
wayside-lubrication-2.jpg
I didn't realize they put greasers in on the tracks.
Is that something new?

Reactions: DWC

Tank

Reaction score
Morning Tank,
This is exactly what is nice about the Islander. Holiday Weekends really feel no different than regular weekends.

That said, we aren’t coming out till tomorrow afternoon. 😂
Mornin Steve.

Wife and I used to head out there for the holiday weekends. About 15 years ago we’re leaving the beach to head out for memorial or Labor Day she looks at me and says why are we doing this? Why leave the beach on holiday weekends to deal with crowds? Fuckin lightbulb moment. Haven’t left our place on a holiday weekend since. 😁👍

Most people will be leaving tomorrow and it’ll be mellow through the week. We’ll be there Thursday night for days or so. Will dunk the boat Friday or Saturday.

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score
Mornin Steve.

Wife and I used to head out there for the holiday weekends. About 15 years ago we’re leaving the beach to head out for memorial or Labor Day she looks at me and says why are we doing this? Why leave the beach on holiday weekends to deal with crowds? Fuckin lightbulb moment. Haven’t left our place on a holiday weekend since. 😁👍

Most people will be leaving tomorrow and it’ll be mellow through the week. We’ll be there Thursday night for days or so. Will dunk the boat Friday or Saturday.
When we were going back in the early 90’s there weren’t crowds, ever!!

Geeez.

We will be there till a week from today. Let’s meet up this time!!

Tank

Reaction score
When we were going back in the early 90’s there weren’t crowds, ever!!

Geeez.

We will be there till a week from today. Let’s meet up this time!!
Sounds good. I’ll get your number from AJ and shoot you a text.

Fingers crossed your upgrades are solid. 👍

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
She’s not scoring many points with this sleeping in program.
I’m up and caffeinated by 6 AM everyday no matter what. It’s 9:15 and no signs of movement…
It’ll be lunch time in an hour…! 😳🙄
This is my life...up at 4:00 am every freaking day.

The big issue is when I'm on vacay or its just a weekend. Then I am pacing waiting on everyone.

Yep Tommy...the struggle is real.

Mototrig

Reaction score
I'm always amazed how it seems like a 'Who Can Play the Worst Music the Loudest' contest. 🤣
(Example) - Buckcherry 'Crazy Bitch' . . . . 🤣
That's a rad song, going to see em in Riverside in a few weeks 😎
Wife tells me to grow up but I'll never outgrow pit standing room only tickets at a shitty rock venue 🤘🤘

But a crowded beach with my fam and shitty music is a different story.

Desert Whaler

Reaction score
That's a rad song, going to see em in Riverside in a few weeks 😎
Wife tells me to grow up but I'll never outgrow pit standing room only tickets at a shitty rock venue 🤘🤘

But a crowded beach with my fam and shitty music is a different story.
That’s funny.
The last ‘Live’ show I went to was to see Slayer at the Eagen Center in Anchorage Alaska about 20 years ago …. I put in a ‘mouthpiece’ before I entered cause I used to be a ‘Shit-Magnet’ in crowded places. 😂
I was never looking for trouble, but somehow it often found Me. Lol.
After the show I ended up at the Great Alaskan Bush Company tittie bar …. Got ‘lucky’ & took one of the ‘dancers’ back to my friends condo where I was staying. I just remember trying not to slide off the ice driving on the way back….brutal.

boatnam2

Reaction score
Fuckstikrick make it, miss all the pics his girl use to post up, titties and ass, no canopy and ice chest picks.

DWC

Reaction score
The golf course was nice and quiet today.
I’m hoping to get out as a single early tomorrow. Crossing my fingers that it’s not too busy.

Reactions: DLC