WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

The coming coup

Carrera205

Reaction score

Interesting read and very scary. The Dems are pulling out all the stops to try and steal this election and are going to use mail in ballots to do it. The high level leftist such as Mark zuck are already planting the seeds with tweets talking about how we shouldn’t be shocked if the counting takes weeks. The left is already claiming A win with the polls and pushing the narrative that trump WILL lose and won’t leave office peacefully. Ladies and gentlemen we have a front row seat to the shit show and it’s going to happen this fall. Here’s my question. What the fuck do we do if these things come to pass? The DHS today claimed white supremacists as the most dangerous terror organization. That might not mean much to most as actual WS are very few. The reality is their definition of a white supremacist is very very broad and most of the leftist consider right leaning patriots as white supremacists. They are setting the stage to steal the election and use our own tax funded departments against us. Any arm chair commando will sit back and say “yea if this or that happens then we’ll just load up and fight” but the reality is this shit is actually happening and no one is doing anything including myself. But what can we do really? It seems like we are getting forced into this new reality and it’s scary shit. I’m scared for my children and wife. What are your thoughts?

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score

Carrera205

Reaction score

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Trust Donnie, he's been 3 steps ahead of these crooked bastards from the start.

If they persist, can the Deep State generals and let the military sort the bastards out.

All part of draining the swamp. ;)

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Meet the Press did a hour long show on the election yesterday. Some of the states agree that it will be election week, not election day.

Sounds awesome. The right to have my vote count is totally overrated. So is the idea of a republic. Harvest votes, and watch them be 98% democrat, with 50% of the total voting from the grave. Democrats, possibly the dumbest humans on the planet.

retaocleg

Reaction score
watch for the dem winning 105%(obama) of some counties......but, election fraud is a myth

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Sounds awesome. The right to have my vote count is totally overrated. So is the idea of a republic. Harvest votes, and watch them be 98% democrat, with 50% of the total voting from the grave. Democrats, possibly the dumbest humans on the planet.
You could always vote twice...lol 😂

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
You could always vote twice...lol 😂

Meathead.jpg

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

More liberal bullshit, that the left is totally cool with, especially with major corporations and sports donating millions to help keep these fuckers fed and fighting. You democrats should be disgusted by yourselves, we rational people sure are.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Lol if all these states have already had mail in voting for decades, as they claim, then why should it take weeks? It's never taken weeks in the past..... hmmmmmmm......

wallnutz

Reaction score
Lol if all these states have already had mail in voting for decades, as they claim, then why should it take weeks? It's never taken weeks in the past..... hmmmmmmm......
Well when your vote is hand picked, it takes awhile to walk it to the shredder.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
As far as a coup attempt, we seem to be somewhere between a "soft coup" and an insurgency. As for those not doing anything about it, there are some that don't see it coming, and there are those that are quietly waiting. Some are waiting to see where the arrow lands, and what happens. A lot of people aren't making their intentions public, but I promise there have been some very serious discussions with wives and children about what may come. I wouldn't equate lack of response, to lack of rediness...at least not yet.

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
IMO, "WHEN" TRUMP wins..... the left will cause Kaos, the gloves come off and our jails will be filled back up...
if "WE" the American People lose, Trump will step aside as a MAN would do in that situation.... then we'll wait for civil war, when they come for our 2nd amendment rights....
GODBLESS AMERICA!!!

Ragged Edge

Man in the Box
Reaction score
All the sudden, after voting for hundreds of years.... voting has become difficult. Dems will do anything to CHEAT and win.... it is embarrassing. True definition of losers.

Fixed it for ya. 😄

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
IMO, "WHEN" TRUMP wins..... the left will cause Kaos, the gloves come off and our jails will be filled back up...
if "WE" the American People lose, Trump will step aside as a MAN would do in that situation.... then we'll wait for civil war, when they come for our 2nd amendment rights....
GODBLESS AMERICA!!!
They are trying to run a protection ring, but the American population is onto the democrats. Trump will now those fuckers down on Nov 4 faster than you can say BNAG.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
I think people with brains are fed-up, but are awaiting the election.

If there’s push-back against the left, and trump loses, it’s going to be a long 4 years for the right.

If there’s push-back against the left after a Trump win, it’s going to be a long 4 years for the left because the right will take their gloves off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I think people with brains are fed-up, but are awaiting the election.

If there’s push-back against the left, and trump loses, it’s going to be a long 4 years for the right.

If there’s push-back against the left after a Trump win, it’s going to be a long 4 years for the left because the right will take their gloves off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
So, what you're saying is...it's going to be a long four years. Period. If the right wins, the bitching will continue. If the left wins, God forbid, the bitches become the law.

Glad everyone was on the water this summer. Next summer may be a whole different kind of shit show.

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
Trust Donnie, he's been 3 steps ahead of these crooked bastards from the start.

If they persist, can the Deep State generals and let the military sort the bastards out.

All part of draining the swamp. ;)

Problem is who can he trust in Washington? I have always thought that should have Cleaned House from the beginning. Time has proven that there is plenty of "SCUM" working against him still.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
So, what you're saying is...it's going to be a long four years. Period. If the right wins, the bitching will continue. If the left wins, God forbid, the bitches become the law.

Glad everyone was on the water this summer. Next summer may be a whole different kind of shit show.
The great news is the right is cultivating a number of talented folks, from every background to run for office.

And we're making inroads into all races that are opening their eyes to the left wing bullshit they been beholden to for crumbs.

Oh, and squeeze is loosing his shit daily, so thats fun too.

Sent from my SM-T387V using Tapatalk

Bucketlist

Reaction score
How do I copy / forward the 1964 Subversion video to others that DONT have an Instagram account? I have tried everything i can think of, but then again i‘m an idiot with IT things like this.