WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

The COVID Surge Is Manufactured Fiction, Especially in California

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score

If masks and social distancing worked so well, why are we in a so-called surge? California in particular has been locked down for the majority of the year—we should be in the peak of health at this point, right?

Americans, and especially Californians, have stopped buying the double-talk and flip flops, especially from forked-tongue Fauci.

Perhaps it’s because elected officials and media propagandists have not taken COVID restrictions seriously themselves. It’s only the hicks, hayseeds, and plebes that need to be controlled, not us. They have pretty much shown they don’t believe the whole mask thing and treat it like theater as shown here, and here.

“There are more than 439 hospitals in California, and more than 10,000 health care facilities. Are we expected to believe that Gov. Newsom is locking down the state over concerns that hospitals may be overwhelmed?

“We’ve seen that movie – more than eight months ago we were told to lockdown and shelter-in-place for 14 days to guarantee that the curve of ill patients would flatten and hospitals wouldn’t be overwhelmed. “And they weren’t – not even close. In fact, it was a ridiculous overreaction. And while the governor, public health officials and the media continue to instill fear in the state’s residents, never during that 8 months have hospitals or health care facilities been overwhelmed.”

But, the California Globe blows the lid off the reported California COVID surge with facts:

“However, UC Davis Health officials reported in that same article, “right now, almost all of our hospital space is needed for non-COVID health care needs,” and “Only 5% of the Sacramento medical center’s patients are being treated for COVID-19.”

“So which is it – is there a surge in COVID illnesses, or not?”

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
True heroes.

“Varon says the holiday was his 252nd workday in a row.”

Come off it Rod. Harris County has 4.7 M people. They have had 192k cases and 3000 deaths.

The entire state of Texas has had a stable rate of what looks to be around 120 People dying a day for 6 months straight... with multiple surges in cases. Why surges in cases and no surges in deaths?

.00002% of the county’s population has died from covid. More people die from heart disease in Harris County than have did from covid (88 per 100k).

RodnJen

Reaction score
Come off it Rod. Harris County has 4.7 M people. They have had 192k cases and 3000 deaths.

The entire state of Texas has had a stable rate of what looks to be around 120 People dying a day for 6 months straight... with multiple surges in cases. Why surges in cases and no surges in deaths?

.00002% of the county’s population has died from covid. More people die from heart disease in Harris County than have did from covid (88 per 100k).

Feel free to pick another area, city, state. It's real and it isn't going away. You factor in abject stupidity and it makes the problem that much worse.

Gelcoater

Reaction score
My wife is on 12hr shift number 4 right now.
Went from fairly slow a few weeks ago to packed.
Some of you may want to believe the surge is fake news. Is is not.
Also worth noting she estimates about 80% Hispanics.
I took these pics of the swap meet at the drive in theatre on Nov21, place was also packed, and this has been going on pretty consistently through the plandemic.
73C75416-D162-4D09-B47E-0FE1F2A48208.jpeg
D386EA69-D155-4638-AF08-1155E51BEED2.jpeg
9CEADC9E-DE54-479E-8B6C-29C67BBDD67C.png

I’ll believe what I see with my own eyes and that of my wife and coworkers long before I believe the words of the Jennifer O’Connel cunt any day.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
Feel free to pick another area, city, state. It's real and it isn't going away. You factor in abject stupidity and it makes the problem that much worse.

Exactly, it is a real disease that kills very few.

Show me where the death rates have doubled, tripled, quadrupled or quintupled with the multiple “surges” in cases? You won’t find that anywhere except in some rural counties that had 5 cases and 2 people die up until September.

Let’s take CA as we have had multiple “surges”

Cases
12966D11-CBAB-42F4-8C7D-E7AB02D522FD.png

Deaths
82AD5675-CFB7-4231-9F03-27396996BD13.png

It is like this everywhere with large population. Cases are MEANINGLESS and have nearly 0 correlation with actual deaths. In the summer surge we had a tripling in cases, and deaths went up very slightly.

We have now been in another surge for a month.. no real increase in deaths. The abject stupidity you mention is running rampant in CA government leadership across most of the state.

Last edited:

hallett21

Reaction score
I took these pics of the swap meet at the drive in theatre on Nov21, place was also packed, and this has been going on pretty consistently through the plandemic.
View attachment 947610 View attachment 947611 View attachment 947612

I’ll believe what I see with my own eyes and that of my wife and coworkers long before I believe the words of the Jennifer O’Connel cunt any day.

Pretty much same story as my wife. She is in ER so only sees them coming in and getting admitted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score

My SIL said the same thing. Business is up.

The Hispanics are coming in from Mexico. The ones that are here pack into houses that span multiple generations, so they all get sick.

They are breaking Governor Gavin’s rules just by existing here.

RodnJen

Reaction score
Exactly, it is a real disease that kills very few.

Show me where the death rates have doubled, tripled, quadrupled or quintupled with the multiple “surges” in cases? You won’t find that anywhere except in some rural counties that had 5 cases and 2 people die up until September.

Let’s take CA as we have had multiple “surges”

Cases
View attachment 947617

Deaths
View attachment 947618

It is like this everywhere with large population. Cases are MEANINGLESS and have nearly 0 correlation with actual deaths. In the summer surge we had a tripling in cases, and deaths went up very slightly.

We have now been in another surge for a month.. no real increase in deaths. The abject stupidity you mention is running rampant in CA government leadership across most of the state.

You are right, we will never see the "rates" spike as you suggest. That is because testing is more prevalent and widespread. You are playing semantics with statistical definitions. You are free to play that game if you like, you are smart enough to know the difference. Others, not so much.

More people are dying because more people are making bad choices. They are free to make bad choices as long as it doesn't affect someone else. As you can see, as good chuck of the population is not capable of that. That is why we are hearing about "safer at home orders" and "surge " talk.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
You are right, we will never see the "rates" spike as you suggest. That is because testing is more prevalent and widespread. You are playing semantics with statistical definitions. You are free to play that game if you like, you are smart enough to know the difference. Others, not so much.

More people are dying because more people are making bad choices. They are free to make bad choices as long as it doesn't affect someone else. As you can see, as good chuck of the population is not capable of that. That is why we are hearing about "safer at home orders" and "surge " talk.

So we agree that using the metric of positive tests to define policy around a virus that kills very few of those that get it is useless.

Thank you.

We have done “safer at home orders” already. They didn’t work. They are going to be even less effective now.

You quarantine the sick, not quarantine the healthy. You say people that are out there trying to make ends meet are “making bad choices”. The bad choice is trying to force everyone to stay home in their houses, not working, not living.

Last edited:

HotRod82

Reaction score
Another piece of this puzzle is the fact hospitals have been going broke so they are admitting people who really are not that sick and do not actually need to be admitted. The hospitals need to be full to survive, so they admit people to collect the federal cash. I'm actually glad to see the numbers exploding......herd immunity is our only hope, this virus cannot be eradicated any other way.

Tank

Reaction score

If masks and social distancing worked so well, why are we in a so-called surge? California in particular has been locked down for the majority of the year—we should be in the peak of health at this point, right?

Americans, and especially Californians, have stopped buying the double-talk and flip flops, especially from forked-tongue Fauci.

Perhaps it’s because elected officials and media propagandists have not taken COVID restrictions seriously themselves. It’s only the hicks, hayseeds, and plebes that need to be controlled, not us. They have pretty much shown they don’t believe the whole mask thing and treat it like theater as shown here, and here.

“There are more than 439 hospitals in California, and more than 10,000 health care facilities. Are we expected to believe that Gov. Newsom is locking down the state over concerns that hospitals may be overwhelmed?

“We’ve seen that movie – more than eight months ago we were told to lockdown and shelter-in-place for 14 days to guarantee that the curve of ill patients would flatten and hospitals wouldn’t be overwhelmed. “And they weren’t – not even close. In fact, it was a ridiculous overreaction. And while the governor, public health officials and the media continue to instill fear in the state’s residents, never during that 8 months have hospitals or health care facilities been overwhelmed.”

But, the California Globe blows the lid off the reported California COVID surge with facts:

“However, UC Davis Health officials reported in that same article, “right now, almost all of our hospital space is needed for non-COVID health care needs,” and “Only 5% of the Sacramento medical center’s patients are being treated for COVID-19.”

“So which is it – is there a surge in COVID illnesses, or not?”

That's fuckin' awesome!! I've eaten at Joes many times. My dad lives down the block. Juevos Rancheros is pretty tasty. They are a "community seating" style place, so you sit right next to someone you don't know at big long cafateria style tables.

So couple of observations -

TIME FOR THE COUNTRY TO OPEN!!

As others have said, yes, there is a fairly large uptick in cases but the death rate continues to decline. The uptick in cases are due to a couple of facts - 1) The US tests more than any other country on the planet. 2) it's cold and flu season. 3) people are sick of this BS and going out and saying F it. Enough people now have gotten it now that most know at least someone that has gotten it, but most likely numerous people, and hear that it is comparable to a strong flu. I know NUMEROUS people that have caught it and all have said, "what's the big fuss?"

OPEN THE SCHOOLS!!!!

kids don't die from this and they are super low spreaders of it. Do you know how many kids under 18 have died in the whole country from COVID? 146!!!! You know how many kids under 18 have died in Ca. from Covid? 2!!! Out of those 146 less than 1/3 were under 14. Open schools back to complete full days and schedules. Keep stuff wiped down, keep desks apart, whatever makes you happy....Open schools. Fuckin' teachers unions!!

Now, different areas are hit different. My daughter is currently working at the lake havasu hospital and says it's pretty bad actually. And it seems to kill or really affect people totally randomly. Most are fine, even those that would be considered high risk, and then there's the random seemingly healthy person that goes into a coma from complications. She said Havasu is a lot worse than her previous hospital in Ventura for what it's worth.

But I'll say it again. OPEN THE COUNTRY. Open indoor dinning, open sporting events, open everything. If you need to wear a mask because you're high risk, then do so. If you're sick, stay home. If you have an elderly loved one you see regularly, then take the appropriate cautions. However, if you're like the rest of the majority of the country and are healthy and just want to live your freakin' life, then go for it! The lock downs, mandatory masks, various restrictions, school closed is all a bunch of 100% bullshit!

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

None of the stupid rules have any influence on the spread.
You know why? Because there is no standard. Every single known bio hazard in this Country (and physical hazards) has standards on protection and exposure. Be it simple things like a thousand page code on industrial handrails, to exposure limits with hazardous waste, right down to warnings on a pack of gum.
There is NO standard in place for anything to do with Covid. You have politicians dictating arbitrary rules with no rhyme or reason to any of it. They are different from town to town, city to city, state to state, even from store to store.
AND NONE HAVE DONE ANYTHING to show any kind of effect on spreading this virus.
Common sense cleanliness, hygiene and protection of those at risk is what works.
There is ZERO standard for a so called mask.
That’s how you know they do nothing.
When Walmart dictates what a mask is, that tells you all you need to know.

Not a single restriction in your State has done anything to slow the spread (which is stupid anyway).

It’s been almost a year. Those at risk know how to stay safe.
Drop your koolaid and stop this insanity.

musicFunsun

I Love BoBo!!!
Reaction score
If cases of the flu and pneumonia, and deaths from pneumonia, had been recorded, and reported as with COVID for the same period last year, what do you suppose the outcome would be?? 🤦‍♀️

rcmike

Reaction score

Gee.. You put a bunch of poor people with no savings out of work for a year and they start trying to sell shit to survive, and buy shit cheap to survive..

What a fucking shocker.

In the mean time, doctors need to start treating people as soon as they get sick, instead of waiting for them to get deathly ill before allowing treatment. There was ZERO reason for my girlfriend to wind up with double pneumonia before they would treat her, resulting in 2 weeks in an ICU. But the fucking doctors tried to kill her. "We can't let you in here with a covid positive. Take the Tylenol and come back wnhen you are better."

What a fucking joke.

I am beyond fucking tired of listening to these doctors (and nurses) who are upset that their job involves dealing with sick people. It's kinda what you signed up for.

Gelcoater

Reaction score
Gee.. You put a bunch of poor people with no savings out of work for a year and they start trying to sell shit to survive, and buy shit cheap to survive..

What a fucking shocker.

In the mean time, doctors need to start treating people as soon as they get sick, instead of waiting for them to get deathly ill before allowing treatment. There was ZERO reason for my girlfriend to wind up with double pneumonia before they would treat her, resulting in 2 weeks in an ICU. But the fucking doctors tried to kill her. "We can't let you in here with a covid positive. Take the Tylenol and come back wnhen you are better."

What a fucking joke.

I am beyond fucking tired of listening to these doctors (and nurses) who are upset that their job involves dealing with sick people. It's kinda what you signed up for.
Lol! It’s a fuckin swapmeet, dude.
It was going on long before the Covid started. I believe Wednesday and Saturday.
And, nowhere did I say anyone was complaining?

rcmike

Reaction score
No shit it's been going on dude...

People who do not make doctor money shop there dude.

People who have been artificially put out of work for a year care less about your scamdemic and more about clothes for the kids and food dude.

And you are fucking complaining dude. Listen to yourself dude.

Maybe you ought to tell you wife that if she wants to see less admissions, she ought to encourage the powers that be to see people, give them treatment, and send them home, dude.

Because people should not need to be dying to get treatment, dude.

Unless the point is to get great stats to scare the shit out of people to lock them up and consolidate power dude.

Because the only other reason to withhold treatment is why, dude?

Quit with the fucking fear mongering, and let people live, with treatment, dude.

Gelcoater

Reaction score
No shit it's been going on dude...

People who do not make doctor money shop there dude.

People who have been artificially put out of work for a year care less about your scamdemic and more about clothes for the kids and food dude.

And you are fucking complaining dude. Listen to yourself dude.

Maybe you ought to tell you wife that if she wants to see less admissions, she ought to encourage the powers that be to see people, give them treatment, and send them home, dude.

Because people should not need to be dying to get treatment, dude.

Unless the point is to get great stats to scare the shit out of people to lock them up and consolidate power dude.

Because the only other reason to withhold treatment is why, dude?

Quit with the fucking fear mongering, and let people live, with treatment, dude.
You day drinkin? Dude?😂

Read it again. Swap meet been going on for years and years.
I don’t make doctor money, and I’ve never shopped there.
Sorry if I struck a nerve.

The OP suggests the surge is fake.
I suggest numbers are infact up in our local hospital.
Are you suggesting I’m lying?

Perhaps another beer will soften your sour mood? Dude. 👌

rcmike

Reaction score
I'm suggesting there's a reason dude. Maybe its because your wife needs to tell the fucking doctors to treat people dude.

And yeah, when your exalted medical professionals tried to kill my girlfriend, i took it personal dude.

Because there was no reason, other then either A) they did not want to deal with it or B) they are trying to get better numbers since Biden was promising half a million deaths by Christmas dude.

Take your choice on the reason dude. The swap meet is not killing people dude.

Gelcoater

Reaction score
I'm suggesting there's a reason dude. Maybe its because your wife needs to tell the fucking doctors to treat people dude.

And yeah, when your exalted medical professionals tried to kill my girlfriend, i took it personal dude.

Because there was no reason, other then either A) they did not want to deal with it or B) they are trying to get better numbers since Biden was promising half a million deaths by Christmas dude.

Take your choice on the reason dude. The swap meet is not killing people dude.
No comment about the day drinking, eh?😂
You should t take my posts personal, dude. 😎
No one is exalted.
I’m
Merely reporting the hospitals population of Covid is up. Dude.
And, I see a bunch of people at the swap meet going about like there is absolutely no problem. Dude.

Sorry for your girls issues. Sincerely.

Oh, and Fuck Biden!!Dude..
You and others might not like or want to hear that the hospitals population is growing. But it is. Dude.
Are we done with the sarcastic use of Dude yet, or?

rcmike

Reaction score
No comment about the day drinking, eh?😂
You should t take my posts personal, dude. 😎
No one is exalted.
I’m
Merely reporting the hospitals population of Covid is up. Dude.
And, I see a bunch of people at the swap meet going about like there is absolutely no problem. Dude.

Sorry for your girls issues. Sincerely.

Oh, and Fuck Biden!!Dude..
You and others might not like or want to hear that the hospitals population is growing. But it is. Dude.
Are we done with the sarcastic use of Dude yet, or?
Dude

I have not day drank in 12 years dude.

Your girl should be happy she has a job dude.

You should quit complaining she has work dude.

As a covid patient myself, my experience with the medical types is not quite as happy as yours dude.

But seriously, there is one reason people are ending up in ICU, and it is not because of the swap meet. If you get treatment, like I was able to and some of my other friends were able to, you do not go to the ICU. You spend 2 weeks coughing on the couch, watching TV doctors tell you about how everyone is going to die because covid kills. If you do not get treatment, like my girlfriend, or my other friends, you wind up in ICU on oxygen, hoping to fix the lake in your lungs.

So I'm sorry your wife is upset she is working. But if the doctors would give people treatment, she would still be working. Just not quite as hard.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Just to be clear...I’ve been day drinking for 10 months...including today!
I’ve been everywhere in Havasu the whole time and been in contact with people from literally all over the Country and especially from Socal.
I’ve driven to Vegas, and Sac twice, and Phoenix multiple times.
I never wear a mask unless I am yelled at by a store or bar employee. I totally disregard any and all Karen’s that yell at me at the grocery store or anywhere else.

I have had 2 negative tests and can’t seem to get sick.
Read into that what you will...

Gelcoater

Reaction score
Dude

I have not day drank in 12 years dude.

Your girl should be happy she has a job dude.

You should quit complaining she has work dude.

As a covid patient myself, my experience with the medical types is not quite as happy as yours dude.

But seriously, there is one reason people are ending up in ICU, and it is not because of the swap meet. If you get treatment, like I was able to and some of my other friends were able to, you do not go to the ICU. You spend 2 weeks coughing on the couch, watching TV doctors tell you about how everyone is going to die because covid kills. If you do not get treatment, like my girlfriend, or my other friends, you wind up in ICU on oxygen, hoping to fix the lake in your lungs.

So I'm sorry your wife is upset she is working. But if the doctors would give people treatment, she would still be working. Just not quite as hard.
Ummmm. Dude?
Show me where I complained? My wife complained?
No one complained?
Except maybe you?
I merely reported cases are up. And I saw no change in behavior at the swapmeet.
You sure are putting a lot of words in my mouth?

Gelcoater

Reaction score
Just to be clear...I’ve been day drinking for 10 months...including today!
I’ve been everywhere in Havasu the whole time and been in contact with people from literally all over the Country and especially from Socal.
I’ve driven to Vegas, and Sac twice, and Phoenix multiple times.
I never wear a mask unless I am yelled at by a store or bar employee. I totally disregard any and all Karen’s that yell at me at the grocery store or anywhere else.

I have had 2 negative tests and can’t seem to get sick.
Read into that what you will...
Good for you, Tommy.👍
I don’t have a problem with day drinkers.
I’m one myself on occasion.
I’ve had the Covid in my house, but we didn’t get it.
Apparently my speaking what I or my wife sees is offensive to some. Or sparks some sort of resentment for having my own perspective.
🤷‍♂️
Dude. 😂

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
Good for you, Tommy.👍
I don’t have a problem with day drinkers.
I’m one myself on occasion.
Apparently my speaking what I or my wife sees is offensive to some. Or sparks some sort of resentment for having my own perspective.
🤷‍♂️
Dude. 😂

Well dont stop posting what you know! All info is pertinent no matter what others think! Some actually like to hear others perspective and experience, especially when its first hand, dude!

rcmike

Reaction score
Have at it. Say whatever you will.

But as someone with first hand experience with the covid, I'm fucking tired of the TV doctors and the people of FB crying about the poor overworked doctors and nurses who have it so bad in this plandemic. There are an awful lot of people who would dream of getting a paycheck for 48 hours this week. And sorry, but they would not be working so hard if they gave people medicine before they crashed. My girlfriend did not need to get double pneumonia. Neither did my friend Mike, or Doris, or my driver coach Steven in Wisconsin. They all could have been treated when they contracted the shit. At least in Doris case, they had an excuse, it was back in March. But now, there is no excuse. Except they are either lazy as fuck, or they like the power. Which one makes more sense?

Gelcoater

Reaction score
Have at it. Say whatever you will.

But as someone with first hand experience with the covid, I'm fucking tired of the TV doctors and the people of FB crying about the poor overworked doctors and nurses who have it so bad in this plandemic. There are an awful lot of people who would dream of getting a paycheck for 48 hours this week. And sorry, but they would not be working so hard if they gave people medicine before they crashed. My girlfriend did not need to get double pneumonia. Neither did my friend Mike, or Doris, or my driver coach Steven in Wisconsin. They all could have been treated when they contracted the shit. At least in Doris case, they had an excuse, it was back in March. But now, there is no excuse. Except they are either lazy as fuck, or they like the power. Which one makes more sense?
There was no reason for my coworker Santiago to die, except he caught the Covid.
You’re obviously angry, Mike.
And you are finding it easy to take it out on others associated with healthcare workers.?
How’s that for inserting words?

Another aspect here is perhaps doctors and nurses don’t make the final decisions? They have bosses, people to answer to.
I can sense you and I share a commonality. Neither of us are corporate dickheads.
So neither of us can completely comprehend having to answer to one. Dude. 😎

I also suspect the fuck off gene runs deep within both out blood.🤔😂

rcmike

Reaction score
It really sucks, what these medical politicians are doing to people.. Yes, I am angry at these medical establishment assholes who are killing people by delaying care until people are already on the edge.

just_floatin

Reaction score
Hold my mask. My wife a cosmetologist has been out of steady work since March, yet she is obligated by contract to pay rent monthly even though the building is no longer open seven days a week. Fortunately we live under our means so we are not impacted as bad as her coworkers.

Point being. We the People do not need two-faced government officials telling us how to live no matter the situation. Lockdowns are nothing more then Government control. Until 78M or so Patriots start standing up to the Big Guy with the one finger salute, I fear we will lose our freedoms one Amendment at a time.
581D0004-EF94-475C-A43F-58071E0F621F.jpeg

Jgarrison

Reaction score
There is no way to fake that hospitals have 3 or 4 times the amount of covid patients as they did a couple months ago but it’s worth digging a little deeper. Now with Remdesivir being an excellent treatment for patients with high risk and it’s working, it requires a 5 day hospital stay. So while hospital are filling up with covid patients the outcome is not really negative or death necessarily.

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
I think doctors have done a good job at treating covid, compared to what was going on in March. Yes the outbreak is surging, I can attest to that just in my circle. That being said, the more of us that get it, the safer we are to be around until the vaccines are available.

It’s been a learning curve for the entire planet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Angler

Tritoon Racing
Reaction score
There is no way to fake that hospitals have 3 or 4 times the amount of covid patients as they did a couple months ago but it’s worth digging a little deeper. Now with Remdesivir being an excellent treatment for patients with high risk and it’s working, it requires a 5 day hospital stay. So while hospital are filling up with covid patients the outcome is not really negative or death necessarily.
Trump was in the hospital for what, 2 days? He is old and fat... Not buying it.

rcmike

Reaction score
Trump was in the hospital for what, 2 days? He is old and fat... Not buying it.
Because when he got the fever, they gave him medicine. They did not tell him to stay home and take Tylenol..

Beerme

Retired...Time for a cold one!
Reaction score

Drive by there every day on my way to work. On Thursdays i'm like WTF...I love how they take their time pulling into the driveway from VB as if they have the right a way 😂

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
When the math is based on false statistics, its hard to see the truth in any of this.

When the results are based on the number of tests instead of per human, the results are skewed
When the deaths counted are not all covid deaths, the results are skewed
When the tests are not accurate, the results are skewed
When the left run city governments makes really bad decisions, the situation is skewed
When the death rate math is not accurate, the results are skewed

Abject stupidity is believing 100%, all the bullshiat reported, which are clearly major distortions.

Absolutely right! So I'll repeat it...

• When the math is based on false statistics, it's hard to see the truth in any of this.
  • When the results are based on the number of tests instead of per human, the results are skewed
  • When the deaths counted are not all covid deaths, the results are skewed
  • When the tests are not accurate, the results are skewed
  • When the left run city governments makes really bad decisions, the situation is skewed
  • When the death rate math is not accurate, the results are skewed
  • Abject stupidity is believing 100%, all the bullshiat reported, which are clearly major distortions.

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Kaiser beds for Covid are at 40% capacity , about 34% of vents in use
From Kern Co. to the border

Info. Only