WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

The crazy bitch that was screaming at the old man about his mask, spitting and hitting him?? Is crazy ex Raiderette and actress

HBCraig

Reaction score
Wasn't there an ex-raiderette on Hotboat for a while?

MSum661

Reaction score
Crazy. All that for something that results in symptoms of a common cold.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-12-27 at 21-38-44 Patricia Cornwall Former Playboy Model Accused in Delta Fight.png
    Screenshot 2021-12-27 at 21-38-44 Patricia Cornwall Former Playboy Model Accused in Delta Fight.png
    249.9 KB · Views: 161

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Wasn't there an ex-raiderette on Hotboat for a while?
Yes, a black woman and I don't remember her screen name. Her husband was also a HotBoat member. Went to Buena Vista with them a few times.

Taboma

Reaction score
I read that she's screaming at him for not wearing a mask, while not wearing one herself. o_O Then apparently the altercation becomes more personal, so she slaps him. Did appear as they were dragging her past him, he might have gotten away with a quick grab to the right boob. 😘

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
While her entertainment career appeared to fizzle out in the late 1990s as the TV and Playboy gigs ended, Patty Cornwall is clearly back in the mainstream in a big way with her Delta Airlines incident. The Daily Mail reported the FBI hauled her into court Monday to face the federal assault charge.

And that means the world is about to connect the dots to Delta Airlines Patty and 1990s Patty. It’s the perfect confluence of pop culture and COVID culture, unlike anything we’ve seen out of this pandemic.

Patty clearly wanted to be famous in her 20s. Now she’s getting her wish in her early 50s. Life is a wild ride. Bu

HBCraig

Reaction score
While her entertainment career appeared to fizzle out in the late 1990s as the TV and Playboy gigs ended, Patty Cornwall is clearly back in the mainstream in a big way with her Delta Airlines incident. The Daily Mail reported the FBI hauled her into court Monday to face the federal assault charge.

And that means the world is about to connect the dots to Delta Airlines Patty and 1990s Patty. It’s the perfect confluence of pop culture and COVID culture, unlike anything we’ve seen out of this pandemic.

Patty clearly wanted to be famous in her 20s. Now she’s getting her wish in her early 50s. Life is a wild ride. Bu
Famous? I do believe you meant infamous ;)

mbrown2

Reaction score
Love the comments on that article...one guy makes it political with her Cali blue vote coming to Florida and this gem from the shooter Bob Lee...

"
BobLee Says

about 4 hours ago
Tracking the “used to be an NFL Cheerleader” lives of 40+ y/os might be an interesting study.
Maybe the same in 20 years for today’s IG / Only Fans girls ???"

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
You know this will lead to restrictions & breathalyzers at each gate.
Sad to watch society crumble. 😞

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
Try Googling "Patty Breton Playboy Nude" then click images. There's a few pics of her back in the day. Obviously NSFW Duh.

boatnam2

Reaction score
Its a fine line with the pre-flight vodka and zanax combo, she may of got it backwards. Still looking fine though!

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
Man…have her skip her meds for a day and then a couple glasses of wine. She’d probably ride you in to oblivion.

Not that I know anything about dating some crazy ladies back in my day. 🤷‍♂️

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Sadly, there are illnesses that are often ignored or undetected which lead to undesirable actions. Is she a victim of this? Who knows? Her behavior is certainly not quite on par, that is for certain.

Meaney77

Reaction score
What a crazy bitch!, old man did a great job holding his composure and referring to her as Karen!

She's so crazy about a mask and virus yet has no problem yelling, screaming, hitting and splitting- what a fucking wing nut 🤡

BTR

2 Girls, 1 Wallet
Reaction score
It actually started when she was asked to sit in an empty seat because the service cart was blocking her way back to her assigned seat. She said “do I look like Rosa Parks” to which the man replied “not called for”.

707dog

Reaction score
she must of been one of those raider cheerleaders i heard about that gave their tryout for the quad after the game in the parking lot.

side note: just flew back from Vegas on the 27th a man was starting to come unraveled at the gate over a mask and then he has 2 tux bags, back pack and a carry on they told him had to go check the bag in if he wanted to take he tux bags on because it was a full flight. he ripped open the tux bags smashed everything into the carry on left all the debris sitting in the seat... I was thinking here we go its gonna happen on my flight people have lost there damn minds