WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

The deal is going down today...

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
You'd think I was buying drugs😂...nope just my first haircut in 7 months. This is ridiculous.

Screen Shot 2020-08-08 at 10.50.41 AM.png

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Speak Easy..... 😎...gotta know the password🙂

NicPaus

Reaction score
I had to do the same Wednesday. Sneak in the back door. No longer feel like a bushman with long hair.

4Waters

Reaction score
Had my girl come to the house last week

CoolCruzin

Reaction score
You guys with nice hair cut .
Your going to get arrested and interrogated from Newsom nazi police .

Total crazy right

retaocleg

Reaction score
wife had to do the same here in lhc for dentist appt........get appt, park in the lot, call, they'll come out and let you know when you can enter......no word on a secret handshake or code words......told her to tell them after the work was complete, they can call me and we'll arrange a money hand off behind the circle k

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
You'd think I was buying drugs😂...nope just my first haircut in 7 months. This is ridiculous.

View attachment 908150

Saw a thing the other day that said..

“If everyone would just wear a mask then we could get past this and open the state.”

The response was

“If you voted republican the state wouldn’t be closed in the first place.”

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Why are you complaining Grads ....Your boy Newscum makes the rules....You should support them as you do him...Safety First ....!

Grads has had several positive epiphanies this year borne of negative situations.
Whether any of them “stick” remains to be seen, but hey, stranger things have happened.
I’m cautiously optimistic.

88FEF327-174F-462E-BDD5-64A079DD8F01.jpeg

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Why don't you just drive to Arizona? That's where all the California Republicans get their haircut.
That’s funny. Got my haircut at sports clip in Havasu and they didn’t ask for ID. Lol 😂

LuauLounge

Reaction score
Grads, I’m really disappointed that you are circumventing Lord Newsom’s mandate. Next thing we’ll be hearing is you quoting Rush Limbaugh.

78Southwind

Reaction score
That’s funny. Got my haircut at sports clip in Havasu and they didn’t ask for ID. Lol 😂

I haven't had a haircut in California since this mess started. I just found out last week that my barber is cutting hair on the sidewalk in front of the barber shop. What a joke...

Taboma

Reaction score
Wife's been cutting mine, even bought a real deal cape, pro-scissors too, already had the clipper set.

She watched a couple of youtube vids I'd found, figuring if self-help videos could train a Home Depot DIY newbie how to become a qualified journeyman electrician in 15 minutes, hair cutting should be a breeze.
First attempt I became immediately concerned when she was obviously not following the YT script, but clearly winging it. :oops:
When she quietly uttered "OOPS" a couple of times, I finally decided to speak up --- "Hey honey, how come you're not doing it like the video ?"
Flashing the clippers to remind me who was in charge, I was instructed to STFU, that OOPS aside, she had this and was doing it "Her way" :eek:
An hour or so later when she'd OOPS and HMMMed several more times, she proudly pronounced she was done.

OK, so there was a few noticeable gouges, but really not bad and she giggled like a little girl when I'd spot one, point it out and say " Oops, right ?" then we'd both laugh together.
Fuck it, it'll grow back, not like I really give two shits anyway, not at this stage of life. 😁
She clearly enjoys doing it, she's gotten better with practice and together we've laughed our asses off, both during, when she utters "Oops" and after when I point them out. 😂👍

4Waters

Reaction score
Wife's been cutting mine, even bought a real deal cape, pro-scissors too, already had the clipper set.

She watched a couple of youtube vids I'd found, figuring if self-help videos could train a Home Depot DIY newbie how to become a qualified journeyman electrician in 15 minutes, hair cutting should be a breeze.
First attempt I became immediately concerned when she was obviously not following the YT script, but clearly winging it. :oops:
When she quietly uttered "OOPS" a couple of times, I finally decided to speak up --- "Hey honey, how come you're not doing it like the video ?"
Flashing the clippers to remind me who was in charge, I was instructed to STFU, that OOPS aside, she had this and was doing it "Her way" :eek:
An hour or so later when she'd OOPS and HMMMed several more times, she proudly pronounced she was done.

OK, so there was a few noticeable gouges, but really not bad and she giggled like a little girl when I'd spot one, point it out and say " Oops, right ?" then we'd both laugh together.
Fuck it, it'll grow back, not like I really give two shits anyway, not at this stage of life. 😁
She clearly enjoys doing it, she's gotten better with practice and together we've laughed our asses off, both during, when she utters "Oops" and after when I point them out. 😂👍
My wife did 1 hair cut for me, it looked like shit but it felt better with shorter hair and it grows back, whatever 🤣 I stood up said thanks and gave her a kiss . A guy I work with said he chewed his wife out for screwing up his hair, smh it's just hair. This would be the same guy yelling at his wife while she is trying to back the trailer down the ramp.

Taboma

Reaction score
My wife did 1 hair cut for me, it looked like shit but it felt better with shorter hair and it grows back, whatever 🤣 I stood up said thanks and gave her a kiss . A guy I work with said he chewed his wife out for screwing up his hair, smh it's just hair. This would be the same guy yelling at his wife while she is trying to back the trailer down the ramp.

One thing I've learned in our close to 40 year amazing relationship, she's always contributing 100% and doing the very best she can do. 🥰
You simply can't ask for more than that and to being critical is just being an ass and hurtful. 😖
If it's about boating or maybe offroading and she's not doing something right, that falls back on me, the teacher.

buck35

Reaction score
Got my ears lowered a couple weeks ago , and thru a mask ,a little over the ears seems to mean a army buzz cut nowadays. My hair hasn't been this short since I was teenager....oh well I'm good for quite a while I guess.

Bullet28

Nor Cal Delta
Reaction score
I shave my head every Friday night, what’s this hair cutting you speak of :).

GRADS

Reaction score
Mullet gone!

1D8F12A8-1948-45DE-89B8-69B742565EBC.jpeg

B87AB7E5-6626-4F9A-AA3C-84A60193F4FF.jpeg

GRADS

Reaction score
I was almost back to my 80’s mullet days😂

ABD864FA-249E-4409-BDAE-F8ECFA8FFDD0.jpeg