WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

The Dragon Lives!

Lumpy

Reaction score
IMG_4627.jpeg

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Anyone have a link to a web cam there, or time laps photos?

NicPaus

Reaction score
Was coming out of the city of lomita building earlier and saw a red truck with Naci sticker. My first thought was I hope all this rain fills the lake!

Tank

Reaction score
Was watching the storms up there past couple weeks. It’s come up a lot and they haven’t really gotten a huge dump. But it looks like tonight is gonna be a big one.

F3D3228B-298B-4311-9E23-9D51C0C09D64.jpeg

Plus, it seems they really slowed the water release last year, maybe has to do with the lawsuit. But if they can avoid dumping water out of there like an open artery, it’s gonna be a good summer up there. We’re planning on a few trips for sure.

Last edited:

Lumpy

Reaction score
I’ll be in Paso this weekend, if I have a chance I’ll run out there and take some shots. We’ll be on Naci all summer as usual. Really hoping Lopez gets enough to launch again…it’s ten minutes away from my house and is a great place to give my 270 a shake down. All in all it’s looking like a great boating summer is coming. May even take a run up to Shasta…haven’t been there since I was a kid.

Tank

Reaction score
As of this morning it's 6 feet over last year at this time.

In the last 5 days it has gone up 5 feet.
I always kinda watch the island across from the camera. When it’s under water, the lakes good to go. It’ll be under water next couple days I’m guessing. Almost there.

Speaking of Naci, heard they’re finally moving forward with the oak shores east project. Gonna build some nice homes.

838087C9-128E-4BF5-8B6E-FAEC855E2B52.jpeg
9D842151-DA4B-45D9-9E42-09CD456D0385.jpeg

jetboatperformance

Reaction score
The rains here in North county have been significant , the swale in my neighbors back pasture has a live stream and yesterday The Salinas river which is normally dry most of the average year (directly behind my shop is flowing significantly) looks promising for Naci

Berdes

Reaction score
That's cool too, but thought you were talking about this one. The real DRAGON run.

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
That's cool too, but thought you were talking about this one. The real DRAGON run.

PFFT you betta check yourself G, What fucking website you postin on mutherfucker? Dis ain't CrotchRocket Weekly bitch! 🖕🖕🖕🖕

50_750x750_Front_Color-White(1).jpg

There is only one true Dragon in the boating world, and it's NACI BABY! 🤘💥🐲💥🚤🎇🏅🤘

Get on yer fucking 🛴🛵 🦄🧚‍♂️🌈and BEAT IT!

🤣

Last edited:

Tank

Reaction score
Wow I thought this lake was super far. It’s actually pretty close.
Basically Paso Robles.

It’s about a 3 hour tow for us up
The 101. But it goes by soooo freakin fast because units very scenic. Unlike
The 40 wjere
It’s one desert hill
After the next and your kind starts to trick you like “is this the last hill befofe
The gas station?” “Is this the bill before needles” they all
Look the same!!!!!

Lumpy

Reaction score
Roughly end to end at about 20%

I don’t care what ya think about the music…I love Samantha James’s voice.
Enjoy…

Tank

Reaction score
Roughly end to end at about 20%

I don’t care what ya think about the music…I love Samantha James’s voice.
Enjoy…

Good little run. I like the way you edited in the audio of the motor run up then fades it out to the music. And I dig that like mellow dance music. I listen to that stuff all the time. It’s happy, chill, groove music. 😁 Usually have something playing like that while we’re running.

Berdes

Reaction score
PFFT you betta check yourself G, What fucking website you postin on mutherfucker? Dis ain't CrotchRocket Weekly bitch! 🖕🖕🖕🖕

View attachment 1186411

There is only one true Dragon in the boating world, and it's NACI BABY! 🤘💥🐲💥🚤🎇🏅🤘

Get on yer fucking 🛴🛵 🦄🧚‍♂️🌈and BEAT IT!

🤣
Like I said "that's cool too -----" What's the matter MF, can't handle both ? It's one hell of a bitchen ride.

jetboatperformance

Reaction score
Basically Paso Robles.

It’s about a 3 hour tow for us up
The 101. But it goes by soooo freakin fast because units very scenic. Unlike
The 40 wjere
It’s one desert hill
After the next and your kind starts to trick you like “is this the last hill befofe
The gas station?” “Is this the bill before needles” they all
Look the same!!!!!
30 minutes to the ramp from my door 😂

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Just heard from a little bird heritage launch is open and still filling!😁
Ol' Saggy is probably itchin'..... I know I kinda am.

Up over 40% 751' as of this morning. 800' is full pool with the inflatable spillway extensions. I believe 780' to the top of the original concrete spillways.

Morehart

Reaction score
Ol' Saggy is probably itchin'..... I know I kinda am.

Up over 40% 751' as of this morning. 800' is full pool with the inflatable spillway extensions. I believe 780' to the top of the original concrete spillways.
Ol saggy! Lol 😆 it's on like donkey Kong!
Say when brotha

Tank

Reaction score
The cameras are down up there!! WTF?!

Tank

Reaction score
Thats cause they opened the dam let the water run out then will close the gates and refire the cameras up.LOL

But looks like i may take a trip from az to naci this summer we started going there about 1978 or so
It’s changed a little since 78 😁😁👍

Lumpy

Reaction score
Never made it out there...ended up at Justin winery for a little too long 😆

Post it up if any of you head out there this summer...it would be fun to meet up for a couple beers!

Tank

Reaction score
Never made it out there...ended up at Justin winery for a little too long 😆

Post it up if any of you head out there this summer...it would be fun to meet up for a couple beers!
We’re planning on going this summer for sure. As long as the water level stays decent.

Lumpy

Reaction score
Pretty crazy here in SLO county right now. This storm is pretty much going straight through here right now. Even Lopez went up about two feet in the last 24 hrs...that is very rare to say the least. 60 mph winds continuing into the night. Just got back from Avila Beach...my biggest account is a KOA, it has been completely destroyed and evacuated. The sensors at Lopez have gone up .2% since I started typing this post. Crazy Wild!!

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Pretty crazy here in SLO county right now. This storm is pretty much going straight through here right now. Even Lopez went up about two feet in the last 24 hrs...that is very rare to say the least. 60 mph winds continuing into the night. Just got back from Avila Beach...my biggest account is a KOA, it has been completely destroyed and evacuated. The sensors at Lopez have gone up .2% since I started typing this post. Crazy Wild!!
I remember a storm a few years ago where the rain and wind was so bad that it was blowing the water UP the grade near the top.

Minimatt

Reaction score
I remember a storm a few years ago where the rain and wind was so bad that it was blowing the water UP the grade near the top.
It was doing that exact thing this morning. The commute usually doesn't involve 4wd, but 2 landslides on Nacimiento Lake Drive made it seem the prudent thing to do this morning. 101 through SLO had a few areas of standing water.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
It was doing that exact thing this morning. The commute usually doesn't involve 4wd, but 2 landslides on Nacimiento Lake Drive made it seem the prudent thing to do this morning. 101 through SLO had a few areas of standing water.
Yeah, I cant even imagine what SLO is like right now. Or will be either this evening or later in the week with the other storms. Ive seen that river breach its banks a couple times when we were living up there.

With you now being our resident Heritage member..... We will need you to get down to the ramp and snap a couple pics. I'm looking forward to when the picnic table are partially submerged.

Tank

Reaction score
Yeah, I cant even imagine what SLO is like right now. Or will be either this evening or later in the week with the other storms. Ive seen that river breach its banks a couple times when we were living up there.

With you now being our resident Heritage member..... We will need you to get down to the ramp and snap a couple pics. I'm looking forward to when the picnic table are partially submerged.

You know it’s good when they open the
Little single Ramp at heritage off to the right side as you enter. That’s when you know lakes at full cap. Lol

LHC Kirby

LifeTime Member
Reaction score
It must be crazy there… I follow the fire department because my nephew works on an engine company up there.
BE0B7F38-7CBB-426C-8328-5FC4395509E6.png
B04D08DA-C91A-4B99-8167-6D6DBD6A8A84.png

Reactions: DWC

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Shes gonna spill soon!

Lake is at 12' from full pool and coming up QUICK! Over a foot an hour.

Edit: Well, not so soon. I mis-remembered 780' is top of the Concrete spillway. 800' is true full pool with the inflatable spillway extensions deployed.

Last edited:

Lumpy

Reaction score
It must be crazy there… I follow the fire department because my nephew works on an engine company up there. View attachment 1187519 View attachment 1187520
I was just there about 15 minutes ago...101 northbound is closed, all traffic being sent back at the Avila offramp. That entire area is pretty low with a creak that runs to the sea. That KOA is totally under water now.

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
Shes gonna spill soon!

Lake is at 12' from full pool and coming up QUICK! Over a foot an hour.

Question is......are they gonna mismanage the water and dump it all before summer?