WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

The end of an era

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
Well folks, the day has come.

The OSB baby making factory is officially closed as I am driving home from the snip snip.

Wasn't too bad, a lot of pressure for a few seconds and then done. Walked out no problem

Now you all will have to find some other joke to make when the wife and I go on adults only trips!!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

RCDave

Reaction score

The OSB baby making factory is officially closed as I am driving home from the snip snip.

Wasn't too bad, a lot of pressure for a few seconds and then done. Walked out no problem

Now you all will have to find some other joke to make when the wife and I go on adults only trips!!

Your voice sounds kinda squeaky and high pitched!!!!

C_J_J_C

Reaction score
Warning...... I don't care how good you feel, do not lift heavy for a few weeks and absolutely no riding a motorcycle for a month.
I felt great but turned into a crying sack (pun intended) about a block from my house. Lucky I got the kickstand down before before I rolled off.

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
Warning...... I don't care how good you feel, do not lift heavy for a few weeks and absolutely no riding a motorcycle for a month.
I felt great but turned into a crying sack (pun intended) about a block from my house. Lucky I got the kickstand down before before I rolled off.
No motorcycles here and definitely going to take it easy. Supposed to go to Havasu next weekend [emoji51][emoji51][emoji51]

DWC

Reaction score
No motorcycles here and definitely going to take it easy. Supposed to go to Havasu next weekend [emoji51][emoji51][emoji51]

I took a day off. Sat on frozen veggies off and on. Threw wiffle balls to my son the next day to get ready for his LL game It’s not that bad. Worst part is the tug when they pull and snip. You’ll feel it in your neck/throat.

napanutt

Connoisseur
Reaction score

‘Bout time. 😆

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
Came home to this [emoji16][emoji16]
20210916_200106.jpg
20210916_200239.jpg
20210916_200244.jpg
20210916_200302.jpg
20210916_200253.jpg
20210916_200113.jpg

attitude

Reaction score
My girlfriend wants to me to get snipped now that we have two babies. I think I’m going to need to be put to sleep, just thinking about it gives me the shivers.

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
My girlfriend wants to me to get snipped now that we have two babies. I think I’m going to need to be put to sleep, just thinking about it gives me the shivers.
It wasn't that bad man. Everyone is different, I was nervous AF but after the first bit of pressure, just breathed and it was fine. Was over quick. There is a laser deal that they do too if you want to pay for it.

RCDave

Reaction score
I always heard gettin neutered reduces Mr Winkie a few inches. Lol

SoCalDave

Reaction score
Got sniped 23 years ago. Proceedure was waht everyone warned me about but no one made mention of when I got home. Didn't want to take the pain pills but it wasn't 1 hour later I had the wife going to the pharmacy for my meds. Felt like someone kicked me in the nuts.
Had a buddy back east get sniped one winter and his wife got stuck in the driveway snow. He went out to help her with a push and the next morning his nuts were the size of egg plant's. 🥴
Peas and take it easy. Helps if the wife would lightly message the shaft a couple of days after but that's up to you to sell that prescription.

fennaz

Reaction score
Best decision I made 33 years ago. I watched while the doctor did my vasectomy 🧐 my ears wiggled when the doctor pulled on each side, that’s how I knew he had the right one. Did it on a Friday, iced down with frozen peas, road my motorcycle on Saturday (very cautiously), went back to work on Monday laying 8x12x16’s (yes I was moving slow)🥴. Be carful and make sure you are shooting blanks, I have a friend that was surprised with a third child shortly after his vasectomy 😱

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
I got it done back in November. No big deal at all. I had the needles procedure. Felt like a small rubber band snap. No pain at all, even in the recovery. Kept those things iced for 2 and a half days and wore some tightly fitting boxer briefs. Seriously didn't hurt at all.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
A jock strap a size too small. The best solution, don’t let the boys hang and you’ll be golden.

Bowtiepower00

Reaction score
Piece of cake. Went to same doc my buddy did- he’s a smart ass. Doc (younger gplays music while he does the procedure. He played STP “Half The Man I Used To Be” for him. When I got there a month later, asked me what I wanted to hear, I said Red Hot Chilli Peppers, this song will always remind me of getting snipped, lol:

Sat on bags of frozen veggies for 3 days and thought I was good. Not quite. Take a full week off from lifting and lots of walking.

To anyone thinking about it, it’s not bad at all.

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
Good news is you get to tug the remaining sperm out 20 times with zero shame. Doctors order, couch, kitchen, her side of the bed....i has to be done
Yup! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

707dog

Reaction score
make sure your choking the chicken to clear it out and take your sample back to make sure its a dud, close friend almost divorced his wife cause she got pregnant 3-4 months after the snip. a lot of drama and tests to only find out his shit grew back together he had to have it redone again.