WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

The end of an era

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
I’m all reality it wasn’t that bad. The best part of the whole deal for me was the liquid Valium 😉 wish I could buy that stuff on the street.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
I’m the rare case that had a horrible experience. It’s been over a year and some days my balls still hurt. There’s some kind of flow issue.

JFMFG

Reaction score
I’m going to get the snip after our second baby comes out. I’m scared shitless to be honest. Don’t like the idea of anything pointy around my junk.

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
I’m going to get the snip after our second baby comes out. I’m scared shitless to be honest. Don’t like the idea of anything pointy around my junk.
Several friends of mine have went here and said this was absolutely pain free. We have Kaiser so this wasn't an option unless I wanted to pay cash. Thought about it, but figured I pay for insurance anyway so why not use it.......[emoji38]

https://www.vasectomy.md/mobile_index.html

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Good news is you get to tug the remaining sperm out 20 times with zero shame. Doctors order, couch, kitchen, her side of the bed....i has to be done
🥱
Where's the sport in that?! 😂 There are other places to leave your residual.😳🤣😁 Ya know, can't be ashamed to ask for Spousal Support & shit like that during a time of need😉😊

nowski

Reaction score
OSB, what was the final score: Boy's ____ Girls ____

While on that couch taking it easy beware of jumping dogs, kids, and wife. You may way to put up some caution tape around your perimeter...

Reactions: DWC

samsah33

Reaction score
Big nothingburger, worst part was shaving, I used an electric trimmer and got some nicks... Operating room was freezing cold so I had to remind the nurse to not pass judgement. Felt fine the next day but used it as an excuse to avoid a kiddie b-day party the next day and instead stay home on the couch, pop painkillers, and catch up on some netflix...

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
OSB, what was the final score: Boy's ____ Girls ____

While on that couch taking it easy beware of jumping dogs, kids, and wife. You may way to put up some caution tape around your perimeter...
4 boys 1 girl

No dogs and wife / kids left for the day to get lunch & shop. Watching US Marshalls and having a cocktail right now.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk