WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

the end

johnnyC

Reaction score
from what i just heard, cant say if it is true or not but the military has shut down trump if so he wont be coming to our rescue.... time to learn chinese

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Thought he was getting his military send off tomorrow

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
I just thought about this....IF the military is in charge and giving the President orders (shutting him down) then Trump has in fact put them in charge. Maybe we will get to see some wild shiznit tomorrow???? Be prepared

530RL

Reaction score
I believe the reports you are referring to is the Presidents request for a large military send off when he leaves the office on Wednesday.

The military has stated that some of his requests have been denied while others have been granted.

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
I believe the reports you are referring to is the Presidents request for a large military send off when he leaves the office on Wednesday.

The military has stated that some of his requests have been denied while others have been granted.

LOL!! the Military must havs Short Memories. They despised oblama after he cut the Defense Budget,slashed any new equipment orders, scrounging F-16 Parts out of the Bone Yards, while President Trump built the Miitary up to Levels unheard of. Well, Fuckers you like oblama, your going to get him.

wallnutz

Reaction score
LOL!! the Military must havs Short Memories. They despised oblama after he cut the Defense Budget,slashed any new equipment orders, scrounging F-16 Parts out of the Bone Yards, while President Trump built the Miitary up to Levels unheard of. Well, Fuckers you like oblama, your going to get him.
The military will be just fine, they will have a war soon to keep them occupied.