WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

The ENTITLEMENT ........

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Oh you get him!!!
C’mon Vic you know all that does is create more problems.

I look at assholes in traffic like this. My life is so much better than theirs because there is no where I have to be on time. If it takes longer it’s fine.
But that poor smuck driving like a douche bag creating problems for everyone. Probably has to punch a time clock or get fired, he better be on time because his boost mobile prepaid and vape subscription depend on a full paycheck.

Life’s to short to give a fuck.
I’m never running late as I hit the gym at work an hour before I start. Most the time I do it in the fastrack and the asshole will figure it out and get over. Most the time people just aren’t awake yet at 4am.

185EZ

Takin it EZ
Reaction score
Anytime you ass hats want to ride in a truck for a day to get a feel for the frustration of dealing with idiots on the road, I always have an empty seat. Me saturday on west 40 @73mph. Imagine my frustration slowing for the cars and RV’s. Fuck those people. They should be lynched 🙄. View attachment 1109705
Have all the respect for most truckers. it's a thankless job.
But there are plenty of asshats too.
My biggest peeve is on the 40 between kingman and williams.
I can see if someone is coming up fast in the left lane and i let them get by. Trucks? They pull out in front of me and do the 10 mile slow pass trying to get by another truck and usually when going uphill.
We take the back way from Kingman up to almost Ashfork just to avoid that nonsense

Orange Juice

Reaction score
Tesla cruise control has multiple settings. The fastest is ludicrous mode.
Someday all autos will be controlled by computers, and we’ll probably get to our destination quicker.

Rvrluvr

CLAMP ON RACING
Reaction score
Why are you headed back this way? You made the fence line and got free!

Drove a new Cascadia a year or so ago. F'r had some "collision avoidance" crap...auto brake if you were too close, but also when every jackass pulled in front of you. Is that "standard" on new trucks? That truck was beautiful, nice sleeper and interior...but electronic crap and....an automatic! It was miserable.

Because the round trip to fort irwin & back paid me $14k. I said lets go.

Not on mine. I order mine from factory. I dont have any avoidance crap. This one im in is a 2022 kw900l. It has some traction control thing but i can kill it with a switch. I set my trucks for 110 max speed and no restrictions on anything. I let 30 years experience tell me when im about to be fucked.

DRYHEAT

Reaction score

Not on mine. I order mine from factory. I dont have any avoidance crap. This one im in is a 2022 kw900l. It has some traction control thing but i can kill it with a switch. I set my trucks for 110 max speed and no restrictions on anything. I let 30 years experience tell me when im about to be fucked.
Good to hear you can order a truck without all that nonsense.

CLdrinker

Reaction score
Tesla cruise control has multiple settings. The fastest is ludicrous mode.
Someday all autos will be controlled by computers, and we’ll probably get to our destination quicker.
Your last sentence is correct and Palantir is going to control it.
Just Sayin...

Rvrluvr

CLAMP ON RACING
Reaction score
Good to hear you can order a truck without all that nonsense.
Got 2 more petes coming. I specifically told sales girl keep that shit off.

My daily driver doesnt even have a cruise control let alone a computer👍
22FF2467-A2E7-4237-8ED7-7ADA2E1C44F1.png

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
It costs many $s & rigorous training to earn a drivers license in Germany, they take it very seriously.
Here in our country they hand 'em out to any Tom, Dick and Harriet even if they can't read our "English" road signs........and/or everyone believes it's their right, not a privilege.

In one of my BMW training classes, the instructor told us that to get your car registration Every year, the vehicle not only has to be smoged, it also has to pass a safety inspection.

Tires, brakes, belts, hoses. You pass or don't get reregistered.

Be so awesome if they did that here, but we all know Exactly why it will never happen.

🙄

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
In one of my BMW training classes, the instructor told us that to get your car registration Every year, the vehicle not only has to be smoged, it also has to pass a safety inspection.

Be so awesome if they did that here, but we all know Exactly why it will never happen.

🙄
They have safety checks each year in Hawaii. Let me know when you have a couple of hours and I will fill you in as to how worthless The process is. LOL Oh….and don’t forget about reconstruction inspections for those that have modified vehicles.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
They have safety checks each year in Hawaii. Let me know when you have a couple of hours and I will fill you in as to how worthless The process is. LOL Oh….and don’t forget about reconstruction inspections for those that have modified vehicles.

That's racist!!!

😁

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Decades ago between LV and the CA state line there was no speed limit. At least that was the word. 95-100 was very common. And I knew of no one, while in that section of the highway, who was ever written up for speeding.

Must have been in those days when people towed boats and trailers with the family station wagon, and the trucks had unlimited tow ratings.

grumpy88

Reaction score

🙄
State of Pennsylvania does vehicle inspections as you describe . Cheap registration but costly repair bills and junking of trucks before there time

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
What, no one remembers the CHP roadside inspections back in the day? Not that they did anything I think it was just a fishing expedition.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score

That's a relief! That Cascadia was a '20, and by far the newest truck I'd driven. Didn't like that thing at all. Too much crap to break, and was a pig with no load. Probably flat worthless loaded.