WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

The ex got half

BUDMAN

HAVASU BOUND
Reaction score
My hero. Who hasn’t wanted to do this to their ex?

EC969A1A-3FFC-4869-ACF2-0119F9217078.jpeg

Waterjunky

RDP Inmate #94
Reaction score
I have no comment
Now, you and I have never met, and this is the 21st century. If Vin is tapping your ex (he is well known to be gay), is there something here that you are wanting to say? Are you using this thread as a "coming out"? Just wanting to be clear on this..... Good for you on feeling comfortable with this group to announce this publicly. I have gay friends that commonly agree, this is one of the hardest steps.

Hey, you said it, I just "followed they yellow brick road"...... ;)

poncho

Reaction score
I had a friend do that but lengthwise to his race boat. Called me to come look at his boat the next day when he sobered up without saying what he did.

When we walked into the garage he spilled the beans and said can we fix this?....lightweight mahogany tunnel.

Those two should have never gotten married, they were way too much alike.

Only good thing to come out of it was the wedding night reception and one of her bridesmaids. ;)

dribble

Reaction score
I sort of did this to my ex. We ended a 30 year marriage without lawyers. At one point she told me that she wanted to be paid for half my tools (about 35K worth). I told her no. That if she wanted half the tools we could go out to the garage and split them up. Then she could load her half into her new Chrysler 300 and take them to her new apartment in Santa Monica. She looked at me and said never mind.

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
Back in the day there was a guy with a shop down on Sepulveda with a red metal flake Hondo hanging in the rafters. Told the wife he sank it.