WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

The first and probably the last time I'll ever agree with Trevor Noah....

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
1620318313701.jpeg

Tank

Reaction score
Trevor Noah's a fuckin tool.

This whole vaccine thing makes ZERO sense to me.

Why aren't people asking the important questions?

1) why do you need to wear masks if you've been vaccinated?
2) if you still run the risk of catching covid after vaccination, why get vaccinated?
3) If you've been vaccinated, why the fuck do you care if anyone else does?
4) What happened to my body my choice?
5) The data is showing covid is on a steep decline and what, half the country has been vaccinated, again, why does the left and media demand EVERYONE get vaccinated?
6) What's the long term affects of the vaccine?
7) if you have the antibodies and are "immune" from COVID, why are you still required to get a vaccine? I've had chicken pox, I don't need a chicken pox vaccine.

This whole thing has been such a fuckin' joke from the beginning. Wear a mask, don't wear a mask, get a vaccine, don't get a vaccine....you do you, I'll do me. What happened to freedom of choice? This whole thing has been a seriously scary social experiment.

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score

2) if you still run the risk of catching covid after vaccination, why get vaccinated?
5) The data is showing covid is on a steep decline and what, half the country has been vaccinated, again, why does the left and media demand EVERYONE get vaccinated?
7) if you have the antibodies and are "immune" from COVID, why are you still required to get a vaccine? I've had chicken pox, I don't need a chicken pox vaccine.

This whole thing has been such a fuckin' joke from the beginning. Wear a mask, don't wear a mask, get a vaccine, don't get a vaccine....you do you, I'll do me. What happened to freedom of choice? This whole thing has been a seriously scary social experiment.
Easy there you tin foil smothered conspiracy theorist. Covid is real. Its literally like terminal cancer. -BTR

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score

Some of you anti-vax guys are getting worse than Jehovah's Witnesses at your door, vegans, atheists, and the religious dudes holding up the tall signs outside stadiums.

I swear one of you is going to walk past 10 urinals to piss right next to me and tell me how Bill Gates and Fauci are reducing the population with this vax.

Obviously the lack of self control is the issue. If you'd like to discuss an article against the vax written by the Qanon Shaman, take it to the dungeon.

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
I've read that about 19K people have gone blind after getting the vaccine. Also numerous women reporting being infertility issues after getting the vaccine.

There is also one country with the most vaccinated people has a rise of 40% in COVID cases.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I've read that about 19K people have gone blind after getting the vaccine. Also numerous women reporting being infertility issues after getting the vaccine.

There is also one country with the most vaccinated people has a rise of 40% in COVID cases.

where did you read the 40% increase?

Tooms22

On Vacation
Reaction score

Yes, Trevor Noah is a tool.

1) Exactly. Everyone vaccinated I know only wears the mask when required to by a business.
2) The efficacy for not getting serious symptoms is like 97% for Pfizer and Moderna. That's pretty solid. Waayyy more most other vaccines. Sooo are you saying why get any vaccine?
3) Yup, you're safe. Stop being woke for attention.
4) Medical freedom. Agreed.
5) Herd immunity is coming and vax nazis should be content with that.
6) Valid question but anyone who understands the science has said this is the future of vaccines and even major disease treatment. They have tested this style of vaccine before but never taken it all the way to market through the FDA. So not as "experimental" as people claim it to be.
7) People have contracted COVID twice. This shows that the antibodies don't last forever. Maybe they do in some people but the evidence shows that it doesn't work that way for everyone.

Tank

Reaction score
For me, it's not a conspiracy theory or anti vax fear. I don't buy too much into conspiracy theories as I like evidence of theories and I'm far from anti vaxer (vaccinated all my kids). What my concern is, is that the left is so dodgy, the science doesn't seem to add up and nothing those in charge do seem to make sense. The phrase, "total cluster fuck" comes to mind. I don't get flu shots, because I'm not in danger of dying form the flu. I'll get the flu, deal and move on. I won't get the covid vaccine because again, I'm not really in danger of dying from it. If I get it, I get it and I'll move on. For me, it's not that big of a deal. I have a bigger chance dying in a car crash than from Covid. So outside of the conspiracy theories and concerns about a vaccine that hasn't been vetted, I just don't think it's necessary for me. But then again, you gotta ask - why is the govt treating it like it's the biggest deal in the history of the world? Shit just doesn't make much sense.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score

Do you have a list of these women?

Asking for a friend of course. 😉

kurtis500

Reaction score
COVID is a virus. We already know how viruses spread. There hasn’t been any new ground breaking discoveries in virus transmissions even with COVID.

1- have we discovered new methods of transmission? If not then we know what to expect and how to protect. This is why I have seen the response to COVID as amazingly STUPID

2- to the mask wearing nazis, if masks and social distancing have saved 10’s of thousands of lives from the flu when we already have a vaccine, please give us one reason to remove them unless you approve of the future killing of Americans from the flu

never have seen an intelligible answer to these.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
For me, it's not a conspiracy theory or anti vax fear. I don't buy too much into conspiracy theories as I like evidence of theories and I'm far from anti vaxer (vaccinated all my kids). What my concern is, is that the left is so dodgy, the science doesn't seem to add up and nothing those in charge do seem to make sense. The phrase, "total cluster fuck" comes to mind. I don't get flu shots, because I'm not in danger of dying form the flu. I'll get the flu, deal and move on. I won't get the covid vaccine because again, I'm not really in danger of dying from it. If I get it, I get it and I'll move on. For me, it's not that big of a deal. I have a bigger chance dying in a car crash than from Covid. So outside of the conspiracy theories and concerns about a vaccine that hasn't been vetted, I just don't think it's necessary for me. But then again, you gotta ask - why is the govt treating it like it's the biggest deal in the history of the world? Shit just doesn't make much sense.

In reality, the gubermennt fucked up from the get go and the media just made it worse. Shocker right?

Pandemics happen about every 100 years, and will probably continue to happen in the future.

Over 10 years ago, this guy was warning the world about the next pandemic, but nobody would listen to him. He helped stop Smallpox in it's tracks, so what the fuck would he know about it?

Pay close attention to the dates in the article...

badgas

Reaction score
Conspiracy Theory = An idea that there may be another possible option other than the media and politicians just expect them to believe. They may not be right but they could be and they love research and don't like to be told what to do.

Anti Vaccine = Someone who is very aware of the risks with and without a vaccine or drug and makes what they believe to be a good choice not to put it in thier body. They may not be right but they could be and they love research and don't like to be told what to do.

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score

That s-protein be hitting different

1620325772689.jpeg

Tank

Reaction score
Yes, Trevor Noah is a tool.

1) Exactly. Everyone vaccinated I know only wears the mask when required to by a business.
2) The efficacy for not getting serious symptoms is like 97% for Pfizer and Moderna. That's pretty solid. Waayyy more most other vaccines. Sooo are you saying why get any vaccine?
3) Yup, you're safe. Stop being woke for attention.
4) Medical freedom. Agreed.
5) Herd immunity is coming and vax nazis should be content with that.
6) Valid question but anyone who understands the science has said this is the future of vaccines and even major disease treatment. They have tested this style of vaccine before but never taken it all the way to market through the FDA. So not as "experimental" as people claim it to be.
7) People have contracted COVID twice. This shows that the antibodies don't last forever. Maybe they do in some people but the evidence shows that it doesn't work that way for everyone.

1) so again, why is the CDC and Govt pushing hard to wear masks? Why haven't they said, "business'" can completely open, no distance, no masks. Vax work, lets do this.
2) did you know the stats show that more people have died post COVID shot in the first 4 months than people dying of the flu shot for the past 15 years!? I'm not even concerned with dying from taking the shot, but holy shit. That aint good. And of course isn't reported on.
3) Agree. I'm about all tapped out on virtue signalling.
4) Would be nice if everyone felt the same across the board and the left wasn't so horrendously hypocritical.
5) YES! Stats already show it. But MSM and left still wont report on this either.
6) I understand the covid vaccine was actually complete nearly the time COVID hit the US. So no, not as fast and reckless as it seems, but still. The long term affects are not known (they can't be as it hasn't been around long term) but there's still minimal talk about ANY affects, even though there are risks.
7) Yes, there are rare cases that that is the case. But they are rare. And again, I'd fall back to personal choice is good enough for me. vax, don't vax. mask, don't mask. distance, don't distance. hug, shake hands....WHATEVER! I don't much care. I haven't lost one moments of sleep worried about contracting COVID.

Reactions: DWC

MK1MOD0

Reaction score
The vaccine is a placebo. Simple as that. Let’s look at the facts once again

1) the vaccine does NOT stop you from contracting the virus/ disease
2) the vaccine does not stop you from transmitting the virus.
3) the vaccine has a 94% effectiveness at( REDUCING) the symptoms of the virus
( 90-95) percent of the people who contract the virus have mild symptoms anyways

Its a placebo people. Might as well be a damn sugar pill. In fact, by actual definition, this is not a vaccine at all. It would be considered a medical treatment if it actually did anything. If ya don’t believe me, look up the definition of vaccine.

Boat 405

Reaction score
If the government is pushing anything it won't be good. Tell me one thing they have made better in our lives..... (without tremendous waste, expense, or death)