WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

The Fonz gets Sh*t over fishing ... groan

jetboatperformance

Reaction score
The bleeding hearts are up in arms over the Fonz (Henry Winkler) boasting about his catch

the fonz.jpg

Jed-O

Shitter was full!
Reaction score
Typical cancel culture. Fuck them! Good for Henry. That's a great catch.
BTW, to the liberal cancel idiots. Henry paid the state for a fishing license. So fuck you 🖕

nowski

Reaction score
What do the libs want beyond fish???

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
Man that’s a nice Trout, I would be boasting too!!! Congrats Fonzarelli.

It amazes me the amount of hate in some people’s hearts these days. It’s just very sad 😢

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
That is a good looking fish. I bet that he most likely released it. I know that is what we dI’d 100% of the time. If ever kept it was becuase we were hungry. SMH

Reactions: DWC

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
When I was a Kid I lived to fish, especially streams and ponds , would die to catch that cut throat on my Old mans split bamboo fly rod
Friend cleaned out his garage and had a bunch of old fishing gear, asked if I wanted it. Sure I’ll have a look. Couple of bamboo rods need work but will go on the wall.

Tank

Reaction score
So, in LOTO last year we were a this place called Big Dicks for the Cig lunch run. Their big popular drink is a shot with a live guppy in it. My daughter (some of you know Taylor and know she's a bit adventurous) was like, "fuck it, I'm in". I took this pic and a video of her doing the shot and the fish. She posted it on Instagram and was hit with all type of hate posts about animal cruelty. One claiming they were going to sick PETA on her if she didn't take the video down LOL. Animal cruelty!? For fuck sake. 🤦‍♂️ People are just stupid. Bottom line.

852F7F50-8C0C-476C-8451-7BCD81474B52.jpeg

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Those F'n Impossible Burger ads are doing everything they can to guilt people into their products. The good Lord made us omnivores for a reason and provided all the sources on our world to sustain ourselves properly.

gqchris

Reaction score
Why anyone posts anything to social media anymore is beyond me…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Exactly Brotha! No matter what you do or how you look, someone will hate on it! Too Fat, Too Skinny, too this, too that. . There in no repercussion to act like a complete douchebag. Sound like a member we have here?

Hows the baby doing? Sept. is fast approaching for mine to get hatched! :)

Tank

Reaction score
Why anyone posts anything to social media anymore is beyond me…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
In a group text I'm on, a few people (chicks) were complaining about FB, Twitter and Insta suspending accounts and being bias etc. I said, "Why the fuck are you still on any of those platforms? They're extreme left wing money grubbing big tech agenda driven douchebags! Unplug. Problem solved."

Answers came back, "well, you know I just use it to keep up with old friends, blah blah blah". Well, then you're part of the problem by supporting them.

Water Romper

Reaction score
Nice Rainbow, (I didn't read the article- if there was one) what stream was this? looks like Idaho

4Waters

Reaction score
Anyone know him, tell him to join and he can post that stuff all the time and the only flack he will get is jealousy that we didn't catch it. Nice catch fonz👍👍

Cole Canadian

Reaction score
So, in LOTO last year we were a this place called Big Dicks for the Cig lunch run. Their big popular drink is a shot with a live guppy in it. My daughter (some of you know Taylor and know she's a bit adventurous) was like, "fuck it, I'm in". I took this pic and a video of her doing the shot and the fish. She posted it on Instagram and was hit with all type of hate posts about animal cruelty. One claiming they were going to sick PETA on her if she didn't take the video down LOL. Animal cruelty!? For fuck sake. 🤦‍♂️ People are just stupid. Bottom line.

View attachment 1002062
People
Eating
Tasty
Animals

Have been a member all my life.... don't Know why they are offended when we wear our T shirts to their rallies....

rightytighty

Reaction score
MADD was a new thing when i went to school.
In college a few of us had a shirt made: DAMM

Drunks
Against
Madd
Mothers

Looking back, i realize how insensitive it was.... But as a college kid..... not so much.

JDKRXW

Reaction score
Those F'n Impossible Burger ads are doing everything they can to guilt people into their products. The good Lord made us omnivores for a reason and provided all the sources on our world to sustain ourselves properly.

They also don't want you to know about half the shit they put in their so called 'beyond meat' products because it's so bad for you.

ElAzul

Well-Known RDP Inmate #211
Reaction score
Obviously targeting gay fish based on hate poor thing has a rainbow

H20 Toie

Party on Garth
Reaction score
Why be surprised remember the flak that Speilberg got over killing the triceratops
1621106191292.png