WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

The Frogs Are Boiling

HotRod82

Reaction score
New Military Letter Warning Of Civil War In France Gains Over 220,000 Signatures
teaser image
...part of a younger generation of soldiers who have served in Afghanistan, Mali..."gave their skin to destroy the Islamism to which you are giving concessions on our soil.."
  • TUE MAY 11, AT 8:27 AM

This is the biggest story to come out of Europe since WW2 and it's getting almost zero coverage.....I so want to see the military overthrow of the French government, what they have allowed to happen to their nation is criminal. I would think if France sees a revolution, England and possibly Italy will be right behind them.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
This is the biggest story to come out of Europe since WW2 and it's getting almost zero coverage.....I so want to see the military overthrow of the French government, what they have allowed to happen to their nation is criminal. I would think if France sees a revolution, England and possibly Italy will be right behind them.

How about here? I'm ready for the real men and women in our military to make a move.

Commies need the rope.

Dalton

Reaction score
Sweden is another place dealing with a huge insurgency, but you can only see it by going there or talking to people- no news coverage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Sweden is another place dealing with a huge insurgency, but you can only see it by going there or talking to people- no news coverage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What happened to that one Swede we had on here? He used to give us updates.

Christopher Lucero

Reaction score
how in the world do surrender monkeys do this?
do they have a contest on who can march backwards faster?

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
Add Germany to that list

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
1621042212511.jpg

🖕 Homos