WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

The good place

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Watched a couple episodes. Got old quick.

I do find it difficult to watch the ultra douchy, elitist, leftest, holier than thou, hypocritic actors. So, that leaves like 10% I can stomach.

If YOU didn't like it...

That's all I need to know. 👍🏼😁

FROGMAN524

Reaction score
I feel the same way about Billions. First three seasons were good and then it got super liberal and douchey so we quit after first couple of season 5 episodes.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
I don't think Kristen Bell is all that liberal. Her husband is a huge gear head, goes to Glamis regularly, and I'm pretty sure lurks here from time to time. I have been told she is actually an extremely genuine and sincere person.

Tank

Reaction score
I don't think Kristen Bell is all that liberal. Her husband is a huge gear head, goes to Glamis regularly, and I'm pretty sure lurks here from time to time. I have been told she is actually an extremely genuine and sincere person.
Kristine Bell and Dax Shephard do seem to be pretty down to earth "normal" people for the most part. Far cry from the fuckin' nut jobs in Hollywood.

What makes you think he has lurked on here?

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Kristine Bell and Dax Shephard do seem to be pretty down to earth "normal" people for the most part. Far cry from the fuckin' nut jobs in Hollywood.

What makes you think he has lurked on here?
I MAY have a friend who built his Lincoln and stayed good friends with him, a producer hit Hit and Run movie, etc.

That Guy

Rack em'
Reaction score
I feel the same way about Billions. First three seasons were good and then it got super liberal and douchey so we quit after first couple of season 5 episodes.
Billions with Axe was one of my favorite shows. This season is simply unwatchable...liberal lecture after liberal lecture. I want to punch that Prince dude. Really ruined this show.

Tank

Reaction score
I MAY have a friend who built his Lincoln and stayed good friends with him, a producer hit Hit and Run movie, etc.
Well, if that's the case -

DAX, LET'S GET YOU INTO A FAST BOAT!! 😁

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Well, if that's the case -

DAX, LET'S GET YOU INTO A FAST BOAT!! 😁
My friend's family has a badass place on Naci and I've been trying to get them to go up there for years. They have talked about it, but hasn't happened.

Gelcoater

Reaction score

I guess everyone’s definition of liberal is different?
Vocal pro vaxers for children? I deem liberal.

People using their celebrity status to promote Brandon along his campaign?
Liberal!!